Finally.......

My Love

 

SoMin POV
 

Entire world began to swings around me. I already knew my answer very clearly. I only love Hyun Joong. But I liked Donghae so much as well. I’m sure I was not confused as he said. But I feel pity about him. I did this to him. It was me who dragged him in to this. As he told me, yes. I came here because of him. Once I said that I love him. Still I Love him. But not the same way that I love Hyun Joong oppa.But it was very difficult to admit that using words. I tried to find suitable wards.



“Somin-ah please give me a chance to love you. You never gave me a chance before. I’m begging you. Don’t you understand my heart?” He began to repeat the same thing again and again.



“Mianhae Donghae oppa. Mianhae. I only love him. Please don’t behave like this. You are forcing me. Don’t do that. How can I say that I love you when I’m in love with someone else? Why don’t you try to understand that?” I gathered my all courage and said. Tears began to fall from his eyes. He cried. My heart broke in to thousand pieces. I felt guilty. Am I responsible for this? Am I?

 


“Somin-ah don’t do this to me. Do you think that he will do the same as me for you? Do you believe that he love you the same as you do? As I do. Do you ever think that, that Kim Hyun Joong will risk his everything just because of you as I did? Even his carrier? ” Yes. I believe him more than my own life.
 


“Ye..” I opened my mouth to give an answer.



“Yes I do. But I’ll never force anyone like this Mr. Lee Donghae.” All of us looked toward that sound. I saw my beautiful angel through the tears. I ran toward him and hind my face on his broad chest. He gently rubbed my hair. I felt secured. Suddenly all the people began to mumble in to each other’s eyes and flashes were directed toward us. They found a good gossip to spread. Almost all cameramen and reporters became so busy. I got more and more afraid. I signed loudly.
 


“Don’t be afraid Min-ah. I’m here. Trust me. ” Hyun Joong oppa tried to comfort me.


“You will regret about this Somin. You will definitely regret about letting me go. I believed you. I loved you and I trust you more than my life. But you let me down in front of so many people. I never thought that you will do this to me. My brother said that this will happen. But I didn’t listen to them. I came here. I risked my everything. You are such a cheater Miss Jung Somin. This time you really broke my heart” Donghae said in dry tone. But his words were really painful. His eyes were burning like fire balls.  


"Hey, be careful about what you say about my girlfriend Mr. Donghae. Select you wards carefully and for your information Somin has nothing to do this. You did this to yourself. You brought them here. Not her. You made a big scene here. Not her. Just before one minute you said that you love her. But now you are putting all the blames on her. What a shame. Never ever try to do this again. Only this time I’ll let go” My Hyunnie said in a determined way while wrapping his arms around me in a protective way. Dongahae oppa looked at us with anger and then suddenly left without saying any other word. I saw that so many people are gathering in front of our place. Reporters began to shout. They didn’t allow Donghae to leave.



"Mr. Donghae can you explain us the situation here?"

“What’s going on here Mr. Kim Hyun Joong? Can you please give some information?”


“Mr. Donghae is she your girlfriend?”

“Miss what is your name. Tell me who your fiancée is?”
I felt suffocated here.



“Oppa. Take me out from here” I mumbled…



_____________________________________________________________

 

I Love comments. Please give your idea about my story. I'll update soon.......

This is my 2nd ff. Itz a EXO fiction. beleive me At the begining it will look same as others. But Finaly I ll change everything in your mind. Try this. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507394/i-ll-never-let-you-go-leejieun-romance-schoollife-exo-luhan-kris-comeady