Who is that person??

My Love

SoMin POV

 

 “SoMin-ah wakes up girl. It’s already 10.00a.m. Don’t you want to go to university today?” I got up with suddenly and saw that ShinHye Unni is already in her office suits.

 

“I slept more than 10 hr na. Oops. I can’t believe this unni. I’m not a late sleeper.” I softly mumbled.
 

"It’s ok. Min-ah. You were so tired yesterday. That’s why I didn’t wake you up earlier. So how are you now? Feeling easy?" She asked me with a gentle smile.

 

“Mmmh. Bit ok compared to yesterday.” I also tried to laugh with her. But I failed to hind my sadness from her.


“Min-ah… Don’t worry my dear. Every thing will be all right.”She said with her gentle voice and hugged me tightly.

 

“Hope so..” I also said with a law voice again.Then suddenly Shinhye unni lifted my head and looked at my eyes.

 

“ Min-ah. Why are you acctually acting like this? Don’t misunderstand me my dear. I’m just curious. According to my theory you must be a happy girl. No you should be happy about this situation. But you are not. Wae? I can’t understand any of this.” She asked.

 

“Unni..” I was speechless as always. What should I tell her? I can’t tell lies and I can’t say the truth as well.
 

“As I can remember you are in love with Lee Donghae and you came here just because of him. Am I right?” Nope. It’s wrong. It should be past tense unni. But I didn’t say anything.

 

“Min-ah answer me.” This time she demanded.

 

"If it is true, why are you crying all throughout the night? You love him and he loves you. You should be a happy girl. Tell me Min-ah what happened?” tears begin to fall from my eyes involuntary. I can’t hide the truth anymore. At least I should tell her.

 

“Unni.. I.. I’m  not in the love with Lee Dongahe and I love someone else. That is the problem…”  I managed to split those words out from my mouth. She looked at me with huge and amused eyes.


“What?  You are not in love with him? What? I’m not getting any of this Min-ah. Please explain me in a proper way. Other wise I will go insane. Sure.”

 

“I like him unni. But I don’t love him. But he can’t understand that. Now donghae-si is trying to messing up all just like a child. I don’t know what to do.” I said with tears.

 

“Still I’m not getting these Min-ah..  First I don’t know how that Lee Donghae knew about you. Second how you are in between these scandals. And finally who is the person that you are in love with? Tell me Min-ah. You said that you love Dongahe and you came here because of him. But now you are saying that you are in love with someone else. It’s all confused min-ah I can’t understand them at all.”

 

“Unni. It’s not like that. Yes. I came here just because of him. Coz he was my favorite idol. Yes.  Still he is my bias and I didn’t know until last Friday that, that Donghae-si knows about me and his love. How can I just believe that my favorite idol star just chats with me all throughout the period secretly and he is in love with me? Tell me unni how can I believe that?” I explained all about my situation to Shinhye unni except giving one name. She listened to all very silently and then she shaked her head in surprise.

 

“Oops. Min-ah. It’s just like a drama. So many dramas. Yup. I can’t believe that as well. Before going back in to the Donghae and his scandals I want to know about one thing.  By the way who is that third person that you are in love with and the one who got the heart of diehard fan girl over one night. I’m really, really curious about that. Which kind of a person is he?" She asked with a big smile. This time smile appears in my lips as well. Because if I tell the name of that person now, I’m sure that she will go in a big shock….

 

“Unni. It’s Kim Hyun Joong oppa…” I mumbled.

 

“What??? Kim Hyun Joong?” Supper Idol Kim Hyun Joong??? she shouted loudly………..

 

 

Ooops. finaly I updated a chapter almost after one month. Sorry my friends. I was busy with my studies. But now i got one and half month vacation. so I'll update more faster.

Please Read and comment.