He found everything...................

My Love

I feel so sad my friends. I had 32 subscribers. But now I have only 30. It means 2 persons left me. Is it because my ff is boring??????? or is it due to the  storyline?


I don't have any idea. If it is bad please tell me. I'll try to improve. Tnx for reading and commenting..........

 

SoMin POV

 

 It’s too early. I have lectures around 11.00 a.m. Because of that I went in to the cafeteria. I didn’t notice that someone side walking with me until I went in the corner of café.



“SoMin-ah” I followed that voice.



“Even you can’t feel that I’m walking with you. I followed you more than 10 minutes. Still you didn’t notice me.” He said directly looking at my eyes.

 

“Dong…….hae-shi”

 


“I was so worried last night. You left there even without telling me. Do you have any idea about my state? No. Sure you don’t. Otherwise you won’t leave me like that. I went here and there. I ran throughout the restaurant and even in the roads like a mad person. Can you understand what I’m telling Min-ah? Can you?” His voice was breaking. Tear began to fall from his eyes. My heart began to burst off……..
 


“Donghae-shi. Please don’t.” I went closer to him. But then I saw that thousand of eyes are focusing toward us. He is an idol star. How can he behave like this? I’m regretting more and more. I’m hurting each and every person around me. Tears began to fall down from my eyes without m permission. I don’t want to cry. Still I cried louder and louder. Then he grabbed my elbow and went in to the garden. He touched my hand so tightly. It was painful.



“Donghae-shi. It’s paining” I tried to release my self from him.

 

“SoMin what the hell are you doing?” His eyes were burning. Why did he scold me like that? I looked at him without any idea.

 

“SoMin, where did you go last night?” I didn’t answer.
 


“Tell me. Where did you go?” he shouted. Tears began to fall from my eyes again. He looked at my eyes closely and then nodded. Then he tried to touch my face. I threw away his hand.
 

 

“Listen to me my girl. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry. But you hurt me so badly. Do you know what I did last night? I tried to find you every where. But I couldn’t. So I went in to your cousin’s place. But they said you went in to your friend’s home. And then I ran every where to find her address and went there around mid night. You were not there as well. You lied to every one and went some where else. Its not you SoMin. You are not the girl that I knew for years.” He said without giving chance to me to explain. He found every thing. ……………