First time in seoul

My Love

My mother drove me to the airport with tears. 


" So min, ma darling do you won't to go their so badly. Can’t you stay here with us? Mama will promise you that I’ll give you every thing that you need"

Please don’t do this omma. You know that this is not an easy decision to me to make. I need to go there mama. I need to continue my degree. This is the best opportunity that I ever got. So please ………..
 

“ K.K then I won’t disturb you. But you should promise me one thing.”

 

Any thing for you...........

 

“Tell me that you’ll take care about yourself properly and get your meals at correct time”

 

Omma I’m not a little kid. I’m 22yrs old. I can care about myself now.

 

This is my dream. I won’t go to Seoul not only because that I need to continue my studies. I need to see him.  I need to see him at least once. Each and every friend of mine knew that I’m diehard fan of Donghae. He is my everything. I love the way he smiles. I love the way he talks. I love the way he sings, I love each and every simple thing about him.Sometimes i feel guilty to leave my loving parents here in Busan. Bt i knew that Shin Pi unni will care about them.she will protect them hundread times better than me.

Unni, you should care about my omma.

"I'll So Min , Please care abot yourself  there. Itz not a easy place to live in"

Unni..............

I leaved from the airport with tears. I ll miss them so much. But still i needs to go. Donghae just wait for me. I'll come for you..................................