Late

Kris collection

You were out shopping, running errands and getting random things for Kris while he was out at work. Just when you were about to pick up a perfume bottle, you received a call from Kris. "Baobei, where are you??" "At the mall shopping, darling. Why?" "Shopping shopping or just..random shopping??" "Random shopping." you smiled at his weird yet funny way of categorizing your ways of shopping. "Mmm...i'll pick you up at 4 and we'll have early dinner together??" "Alright~" you smiled and got off the phone. It was 10 minutes till 4 and you hastily got the bottle of perfume for Kris and left the mall to where he asked you to wait for him. You were sitting on the bench of the waiting area, day dreaming. You were feeling extraordinarily tired today and your head was throbbing; fever was creeping up on you. You touched your forehead and sighed. Seems like slight fever... You continued dazing away, totally not paying attention if Kris has arrived.

"why isn't she moving towards my car?! Gosh, i cant stop here!" Kris yelled. He honked at you and you dropped out of your daze immediately, rushing over to his car. "Why are you always day dreaming? Didnt you notice my car? Do you not know that I cant stop here???" Kris lectured while you turned to place certain shopping bags at the back seat. "How much did you spend again this time? Why are you buying all these unnecessary things again ___?!"
Usually, Kris wouldn't meddle with your shopping and stuff but, when he's angry....he meddles with everything. You sat in the passenger seat beside him and maintained as quiet as possible because you were too tired and you knew that arguing with him would only make the matter worse. So why not just let him say his piece and let the matter rest. Or so you thought. 

"....And you're not going to apologize??" Kris glanced over at you. "H-huh.." "What huh? You could have caused me to get a ticket earlier on!" "Im..sorry." you murmmered. "I can totally sense your sincerity." he rolled his eyes and continued driving. You had no idea where he was bringing you, neither did you bother asking. After travelling for 15 minutes on the road, you fell asleep because you couldn't keep yourself awake anymore. Moreover, you knew that Kris wouldn't talk to you till both of you were half way through dinner or if you're lucky enough, when both of you arrive at the destination. Kris looked over and saw your sleeping figure, "Pabo." he played with your fringe, took off his coat and placed it on you then adjusted the strength of the aircon. He glanced at you again before driving off. He knew that he was too harsh earlier on and he was glad that you didnt argue back or else things would have gone out of hand. She knows me best...Sigh..

Moments later, both of you arrived at a restaurant but judging from how you were so deep asleep, Kris decided to take out food and go home instead. He ordered your favourite rice cake soup and meat, as a form of apology for earlier on and he was hoping that it will make you happy. He parked his car in the driveway and got the servants to help carry your shopping bags and the food while he carried you. Kris noticed how your skin burned against his, he frowned and questioned, "She's unwell?" He carried you up into the bedroom and took out a thermometer from your bedside drawer. '38.9 degrees', "." Kris cursed and hurried down the flight of stairs, asking one of their servants to prepare a basin of water with a towel in it and to get some flu meds for him. 

You opened your eyes to be greeted with a white patch above you - the ceiling in your room. What....I thought I was in the...car???? you got yourself out of bed and groaned because of your aching body. Ugh...seriously..fever..now.. Slowly, you walked towards the room door and descended down the staircase. "Get me the towel. No, not that. The one with daisies printed on it. My wife likes that towel." you heard him ordering the servants around. They looked so tensed because of Kris and you couldn't help but laugh inwardly. You leaned against the wall and overlooked the entire scene until one of them greeted you, "Oh m'am, you're awake. Are you feeling better?" she asked. You smiled and nodded at them while Kris hurried over to your side, one hand on your arm and the other on your forehead. "Why did you leave the room? How are you feeling?" he spoke gently - obvious concern plastered on his face. "I dont know..just checking you out and watching how tensed they are because of your presence." you chuckled and he turn back to face the servants awkwardly. "You need some more lectures, dont you??" he whispered and pulled you along, behind him. You turned back and mouthed, "He's embarrased" earning a couple of chuckles and smiles. 

"Lie down" he ushered. You laid on the bed and watched Kris as he placed your favourite towel into the basin and squeeze it dry before brushing your bangs away and placing the ice cold towel on your forehead, making you wince. He then went over to his side of the bed and laid beside you, switching on the tv and your hair. "Sleep baobei. I'll be here if you need me." he assured you and continued watching whatever was featuring on the screen. "You're such a brat." you glared at him. "What?" "You. Are. Such. A. Brat." you sticked out your tongue and shut your eyes. Kris chuckled and leaned down to kiss you. "But you love me. I know that. Im sorry about my attitude towards you earlier on. I was just...being a brat." you smiled and replied, "I love you." "I love you too. Now please sleep." You shifted yourself closer to him and hugged him to sleep. "If i'm a brat then you're a kid. A spoilt kid because..I think I spoil you too much" Kris smiled and pinched your cheeks. 


Thank you for commenting and subscribing ^^