Legs

Kris collection

You were cuddling on the bed with Kris  on a late Sunday afternoon, enjoying the cold wind from the aircon while others perspire under the hot sun. The television was switched on but you were not paying any attention to it at all. Instead, your attention was on Kris's.....legs. You were bewildered by how long his legs could possibly get. As you lie against his chest with both your legs stretched out, you could spot the significant difference in length between both your legs. How on earth...his legs are so long??????? You looked up to Kris's face abruptly and back down again to his legs; repeating this action thrice. You frowned sightly and looked back at your legs and his legs, still comparing them. 

"What's wrong?" he asked upon noticing your actions. "huh..." you murmmered, still deep in thoughts. "Is something wrong?" Kris probed again, rubbing his fingers against your arm. "Kris...why are your legs so long?" you asked bluntly, earning a shocked reaction from Kris. "wh-what?" he laughed at your question. Why is my babe asking such weird questions?? You looked up at him and said, "Look~ The difference is soooooo much. Your legs are so much longer than mine!!" you said in awe. Kris couldn't help it but chuckle at your respond. "You really want to know why my legs are so long??" he started moving his legs while you nodded to his question.

"Well...." Kris started to move his legs into a position where one of his legs were under yours while the other one was ontop of yours. Complicated, i know. "Because I have long legs, I can use them to hug yours so that you wont feel cold. And because of my long legs, I can keep you from falling off the bed too. You know how you sleep dont you??" he tried to keep in his laughter. "Yaaaa~" you whined. "I..I dont roll off the bed!!" you playfully hit his chest. "Of course you dont~ You have me to keep you from rolling off the bed, that is why" he replied you, as though he was reasoning things out. You laughed and leaned back against his chest, "I like the reason about hugging my legs and keeping them warm though." you blushed slightly while snuggling closer into his chest. "Mmmhmm..I like it too~ Do you know how small you are?? Whenever i come home and I see you standing by the island in the kitchen, I'll always have the urge to go over and carry you up." Kris confessed. 

You never knew that he has had such thoughts before and you looked up at him - shocked. "Really?" you questioned in disbelief. "mmhm. You're the most huggable thing on earth." he played with your hair, unconsciously. "even more than Ace???" you questioned, hoping that you will get the answer that you wished for. "Definitely. Ace is a tad bit too small while you? You are perfect." he kissed the tip of your nose and asked, "Any more queries about my legs Ms ___?" you laughed and said, "Noooo. Thank you for clearing up my doubts Mr Wuuuu." Kris had a look of disapproval plastered on his face. "What??" you questioned but Kris remained silent with his brows furrowed. "What's wrong??" you asked, sitting up a little. "Something." he muttered. "Hmm?" "Your name." you tilt your head to the side and looked really confused. "Your last name." "What's wrong with my last name?" you questioned. "It shouldn't be ___ but Wu." it took you awhile before you rolled your eyes at him and said, "Seriously Kris!!! I thought something was really wrong!!" you punched him lightly and laid back down. "It is seriously wrong. Well well, it's time to get your last name changed. Dont you think so??" "Ya! Are you trying to propose?!?" "Well..if you accept my proposal, then...I am?" "Seriously Kris??" you laughed at him and he leaned in to kiss you. "I love you." you returned his kiss and replied, "I love you too." "So it's a yes?" you rolled your eyes and smirked, "We'll see about that."


KRIS'S TEASER PHOTO IS JUST AJSDKAJBERUEABDAJSNDASBFEUAKDAND EXOISFINALLYBACK OMGOODNESSGRACIOUS ME. i cant imagine what the teaser video will do to all of us..... TT 

XOXO