WOLF FINAL

Kris collection

She walked into the kitchen area swiftly while i closed the door and watch her slender legs shuffle about the kitchen floor. How seducing. "Kris! Dont just stand by the door!! Help me, please??" she whined. And how adorable. I went up to her and trapped her in between my arms, nuzzling my face into her neck. Victoria Secret huh? "Yes princess, what do you need help with?" I took in a whiff of a scent. Very very seducing. She stuttered and tried to push me away but failed, horribly. "K-Kr-ris...you're be-eing weird..rea-ally we-weird toda-y-y." she tried again. "I know.." i replied, slightly frustrated with myself too. "and i dont know why either." i sighed and hugged her. She returned my hug and rubbed my back, patting me occasionally. How soothing. "Im always here. You know that, right?" I could feel her smiling even though her features were not visible to me. I nodded and hugged her tighter. To devour, or not. Yes..No..Yes...?? Yes....Yes...n-n-no..?

She placed her delicate hands against my chest and pushed me away gently - snapping me back into reality. "I'll prepare dinner now, is that ok?" she asked, clearly concerned about the situation taking place in my mind. I nodded and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. "You are really really special." I smiled at her and walked away briefly to the couch, settling down with some variety shows. No. Dont eat her. Love her. Those three words kept repeating over and over again. I knew then, that her body was not what I was after all these while but her heart, her soul and her love was everything that I was after all these while. Tonight. Ask her tonight, Kris. I looked over the couch, only to notice her concentrating on her cooking. She's really really adorable when she's cooking or doing something serious though. The way her lips would pout a little when she can't get it right and the slight droop of her eyes when she still can't get it right. Oh, and not to forget that sweet little smile that she has when she finally gets it right. I figured that she was more interesting than whatever was showing on the TV hence I decided to make my way to the counter top and watch her intently while she cooked.

"Should I add the egg now...or later on...hmmmm..." she placed both her hands on her hips while looking at the pot of chicken stock - confused. "Now." I spoke. "Huh?" she spun around, totally shocked by my presence. "Weren't you....." she pointed to the direction of the couch. "There?" I chuckled at her confused look and said, "You were more interesting to watch as compared to the variety show. I could watch you all day, ____." Her cheeks were tinted red as she slowly lowered her head, fingers desperately entwining between each other and her toes curling up every now and then. "You better add in the eggs now or they wont taste good~" I chuckled and reminded her. "Omgosh. I nearly forgot!" So so so adorable

After a short 15 minutes of watching her prepare the food intently - dropping utensils here and there, dinner was finally ready. I helped her lay the plates while she brought the dishes out. "You must be hungry right? Sorry for the long wait. Hurry eat now!" she smiled as she placed a spoon in my hand. We talked a lot through out dinner, or rather ___ did most of the talking but I was too engrossed with how to deliver my message across to her that I rarely spoke but only responded to her when I had to. Dinner passed by fast and we were now on the couch, watching a movie...a movie on...werewolfs. I was looking at her reactions towards the movies intently until she spoke up, "Kris, do you think werewolf's exists??" her casual question placed me in a very awkward position. I squirmed in my seat and draped my arms across her shoulder.. "Well...what do you think?" "Hmm....I dont think they exists though. But it'd be cool if they existed~" she smiled and continued watching the movie. Tell her now Kris. Tell her now!!! "_____" she turned her head abruptly and her lips was that close, that close to mine. I looked down into her eyes, in hope that she'll get what im trying to tell her. I felt her squirming, as though trying to escape.

Naturally, I hovered over her and placed my other arm beside her body so that she was trapped within me. "K-k--k-ris.." she stuttered, again. "Shhh.." I whispered and leaned in to kiss her. Oh my lord. Her lips are one of a kind. I could kiss them forever. Surprisingly, she reponded to my kiss which made me break away from it abruptly. "Sorry.." she whispered. "No..dont..dont be.." I brushed her cheeks and gazed deeply into her eyes, as if trying to tear her soul apart. "Kris.. I...." "I love you." I finally blurted it out. "W-What??" she replied. "I love you. I said that i love you." "You..what?" "I. Love. You." I leaned down to kiss her during every interval. "Omgosh.." she blushed, attempting to cover her face but was stopped by me. "Do you...too..??" she looked at me and bit her lip - nodding slowly. "Thank you." i leaned in to kiss her again. "but I have something to confess." she laughed, "Didnt you just confess to me?" "No ___. I...im a..." she looked at me - eyes filled with anticipation. "Im a werewolf." I looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with her. "You're..You're a WHAT?!" she yelped. "o.m.g." she cupped my face and stared at my features. "But you dont look like one?" she continued looking for hints. "Of course I dont...but I....I can show you if you want...but no no, please know that I wont hurt you. You know that right?" she nodded she replied, "You would have done that long time ago if your intention was to hurt me. I know Kris...I know.." her slender fingers brushed against my cheeks. "Thank you. I love you." 


The ending's kinda...horrible. Sorry, thank you and i love you guys ^^