Cheat?

Kris collection

"Asa! It's finally D-DAY!!" you clapped your hands together and smiled at your phone's reminder. It was your first year anniversary with Kris and you were really really excited to celebrate it with him. The night before, Kris told you that he had a surprise for you. You asked him what was it and asked him for a hint yet the only answer you got out of him was, "It's a surprise babe." and gave you his signature smirk. You got into the sweater Kris bought for you when he was in disneyland and a pair of shorts paired with your favourite high cuts and left to meet him at his office. You knew that you were obviously under dressed for your anniversary but you couldnt care less because you knew that Kris wouldn't mind anyway; he was never fussy about your dressing. 

You took a cab down to his office and walked towards to the lift that would lead you to his office. You always found it surreal to be dating someone like Kris. He was the heir of his father's company and he was not to mention, extremely handsome and angelic. Once the lift door opened, you were greeted by a couple of glances in the office. Some of them rolled their eyes at you probably out of jealousy (you were Kris's girlfriend anyway) while some smiled at you. You were then greeted by his secretary. "Good evening Ms __" "Good evening Stan" you smiled and greeted him. "He's in right?" "Yes he is." he replied and ushered you to Kris's office. You bowed and thanked him then went in by yourself.

Kris had an extremely elongated and huge office. The moment you stepped in, the first thing that greeted you was not Kris but all the sofa's, a lounge and a huge television where Kris would host his guest's at. After which, there was another door which actually led you to Kris's actual office - where his desk and more sofa's were. How many butts does Kris has man..why does he require so so so many sofa's~ you scoffed inwardly. The door separating his actual office and office was actually password proof hence you had to key in the password before entering it. While you were doing so, you heard a female's voice in the office. It was pretty muffled hence you couldn't really make out what the content was. Since when did Kris make his office sound proof?? Once the passcode was approved, you took a step forward but immediately retreated after noticing the scene infront of you.

Kris. Girl. Thigh. Lips. Touch. Kiss.

You were appalled at the situation and you didnt know what to say or do hence you left the office immediately..as fast as you could. Your heart was racing, eyes turning teary, mind getting blurry. Nothing made sense to you at all. "____!!" was the last thing you heard while exiting his office. All eyes were on you but you couldn't care less. The only thing that went through your mind now was, "Run ___. Run as far as you can. Run!!" You ran out of his office, until you were out of that street. Tears started pouring. You were heartbroken. On our first anniversary...Kris...was kissing another girl...she was on top of him...I...what can I say... 

Kris was chasing behind you but he couldn't catch up with you because he had to wait for the next elevator to arrive. Once he got to the basement of his office, he frantically ran around the district, in hope of finding you but you were no where to be found at all. He was flustered by then. "Answer the phone ___...answer it...just where exactly are you?!!?!" he yelled. Kris sent you mutiple text messages, apologizing, telling you that you had to listen to his explanation, apologizing again, telling you how worried he was, to not joke with him and hurry reply him and his calls. He was extremely worried for you because he knew how much of a silly head you were and how you can get lost really really easily; you always needed him around for navigations. It was 10pm and Kris was driving around your vicinity in hope that he'll see you. Time seeped by really fast and it was already 11. No phone calls, no text messages. Nothing. Kris was worried sick. 

You were wandering around some unknown street, feeling weak and helpless. You were obviously lost and you had no means of getting home. You were thinking of who to get help from but there was no one that could help you except for..Kris. Your bestfriend's out of town, parents were staying overseas and your one and only close cousin was out of town too. Without a choice, you dialled Kris's number; it didnt take more than one ring for him to pick up the phone.

"____! Where are you!!" he yelled.
"K-k-kris...I'm...lost..." you said biting your lips, trying to hold back the tears. 
"ok dont cry..I'll try to find you ok??" 
"B-but how..." by then, you were already crying. 
"Go look and see if you can the name of the street. Dont worry baobei, I'll come by soon." 

You started walking around in hope of finding the street name with Kris still on the line. You were petrified. "Ahjumma~ Do you know the street name?" you approached an old lady who was tending her stall. "Oh young lady, you're at Insadong." she smiled at you. "Thank you Ahjumma." you bowed and told Kris the street name and which part were you at. "Ok, stay there baby. Im coming over now." You got off the phone and walked over to the pavement and sat down. It was really cold and you were wearing shorts hence you crouched down to hug your knees as you placed your chin on your arms, awaiting for Kris's arrival. The night was really really quiet. The street was filled with vendors selling food and a few couples and students walking about. 

After a long search, Kris found you sitting by the pavement or rather, sleeping over there. He parked his car nearby and got off to pick you up. "Hello my princess." he bent down and brushed your already red cheeks (due to the weather). "Wakey wakey baby...your prince's here to fetch you." Kris said and got closer to you. You peeked at him and hugged his neck. "Sorry.." "Shhh....Let's go home darling." He carried you and placed you in the passenger seat. The ride home was silent for you were fast asleep. Kris parked his car and went over to carry you out of the passenger seat. He keyed in the passcode to the apartment both of you stayed in and laid you down on the bed. "Sorry..." you whimpered. "Sorry...i-i didnt mean to make you worry about me...sorry kris..." you cried. "Hush now..im sorry. I should be the one apologizing..Dont cry...Im sorry." he said and kissed your forehead. "Who..who was she??" you asked. Kris shifted to lie beside you and took a deep breathe.

"She's a new staff and I was evaluating her proposal but she suddenly climbed onto me and and kissed me...and that, was when you decided to pop by...Im sorry baby. I dont even know her, she just...just..kissed me out of no where...Sorry..." he leaned on his side and kissed you. "Oh....sorry..i guess i was over reacting...I must have scared you right?? Im so sorry for running away and ignoring your calls." you raised your hand to touch his face. "I love you..and only you..please dont leave my sight ever again? Promise not to ignore me ever again, arra?" he said. "Ok." you smiled and kissed him again.


bad chapter. I know...