Disobey

Kris collection

After sneezing for the 40th time today, you stood up from the couch as slow as possible and strolled to your bedroom with a box of tissue and a plastic bag in both your hands. You climbed into bed bitterly and covered yourself under the sheets, switching on the television instinctly. "Let us welcome, EXO!" you sighed as you stretched out for the box of tissues which was placed on your bed side table and sneezed into it. "damn it." you cursed. You were watching the episode whereby EXO was invited to be on Strong heart and the hosts were now picking on the member with the most interesting story written on their boards. "Kris!" you perked up upon hearing your boyfriend's name. "You wrote on your whiteboard, I am a father of 7 children. Will you please explain that? Why 7 children?" you smiled and did a mental countdown and noticed something was wrong. Exo-m was 6 members, excluding him, he only has 5 kids to handle and with Ace, there are only 6. Who on earth's the last child? You positioned yourself into a sitting position and watched intently.

"Ah...you see, I have an alpaca to look after at home and 5 other brats to handle. As for the last one...." the other members started to smiled mischievously as if they knew his response. "As you all know, I...am attached." "Ohhhh" were the responses from the audience and the hosts. "So the last child must be her?" Kris nodded and fiddled with his fingers. Oh..Kris... you placed both palms on your cheek but removed them abruptly again because a sneeze was coming up. "Kris, why dont you do a video message for her?" "Ah..now? okok.. So...Babe. If you're watching this now, please remember to take care, stay warm and drink more water. You dont want me to nag at you, dont you?" he said the video message in english and ended it with a look that you were totally familiar with whenever he doubts your words. You smiled and nodded your head on cue, as if Kris was beside you, physically. You took another tissue out and started sneezing into it, soon your eyes were teary and your nose was as red as rudolph. You were so pre-occupied with your condition and laughing at the program that you didnt realize that Kris was already home.

"Omgosh, why would Baek do that?" you laughed and continued sneezing while Kris stood by the door, watching the entire scene of you laughing and sneezing. You turned to throw the bacteria filled tissue into the plastic bag beside you and just as you were about to turn your focus back to the television infront of you, you turned back again at the door and looked in disbelief. "Kris...?? Is that you??" "hmm??" within a spilt second, you ran out of bed and went towards his direction, hugging him. "I missed y-y-o--o-ah choo!" you sneezed, covering your mouth with a tissue. "Seems like someone didnt listen to what I said on strong heart?" he gave you the same look again. "Sorry..such things are inevitable Kris." you tried to give him your cutest look. "Forgiven." he smiled and kissed your forehead. "Your aegyo works all the time baby." he kissed you again. "Of course.....wait, i need to sneeze." "Oh gosh, babe! You sneezed 5 times in a row!" he held on to your arms. "Bed Bed Bed. Get to bed. go go go." he pushed you from the back and tugged you into bed. "Look at all these germs. Aish." he tied the plastic bag and threw it into the bin then take out some air freshener and sprayed the room, then on the aircon. "Under the sheets. Now." he ordered as he saw you sneeking out of the sheets. "Ugh Kris, you're being bossy again." you crossed your arms. "That's, for not listening to me." he glared at you. "Fine.." you pout and snuck yourself under the sheets, watching Kris maneuver around the room, picking things up and throwing things away. He left the room abruptly and came back with a cup of water and some medicine. "Down all these now and you'll feel better."

You stared at him in disbelief and said, "Are you telling me to eat all these medicine?" he looked at you and said, "If not?" "Noooooo." you whined. "I dont want toooo." "Be good babe. Listen to Kris and you'll get well soon." "huuuhhhh..i dont want tooo--" without any prior notice, Kris placed a pill into your mouth and shoved the cup into your hands. "Eat it." you rolled your eyes and swallowed the pills. "Now what do i get from eating my medicine?" you pouted, still annoyed at the fact that Kris forced you to swallow all those disgusting pills. "You get to cuddle and kiss Kris till you get better." he said while changing. "Yeah right, then get you sick and then look after you, right?" "Mmmhmm...i love you." he slipped into bed and cuddled you into his arms, gently pushing your head towards his chest. "I said, i love you, baby. Dont i get anything in return?" "shhhh." you said and pretended to try to sleep. "Brat." "I was just about to say those three words but since you called me a brat, I think i'll reconsider my deci--" before you could complete your sentence, Kris placed a kiss on your lips. "You talk too much for a sick person, you know? Go to sleep now." he chuckled at your shocked expression. "You.." "Shhh...sleep baby. You need me to sleep a lullaby to you??" he brought you closer and pat your back gently.  


HERE YOU GO = KRIS FIC