Infertile

Kris collection

Thoughts are in italics. 


We've been together for three years, we got married on the 1st of April 2009 and it has been three years..three years since we have been trying. Yet to no avail.....sigh. Three years ago, we've been trying hard for a child. Whether it was a boy or a girl, we were both fine with it. A year later, we had a child and we were thrilled upon it's arrival. Everything was fine till the third month came. I suffered from a miscarriage. Three years later, we found out that the chances of me being able to reproduce was as low as 1% due to the impact of my miscarriage.. Pain was an understatment but what was worse was to watch him go through it with you.. Kris, my beloved husband was a guy who loved kids and vice versa. Not being able to have a kid on his own must have hurt...it must have been so hard on him...

"Where are you wandering to baby...come back to mummy.." you mumbled while tossing and turning through out entire night. Dreams of your lost child kept reccuring every night; visuals of it playing with you then suddenly leaving you without a warning. You were confused, upset, horrified and terrified. A deep frown formed on your forehead, you were in tears and your sobs could be heard clearly by the person lying beside you. You were still in his arms but cringed up into a ball. Kris looked at you with eyes of sympathy and fatigue. "Hush now.... baobei...dont cry.." he stifled a yawn and wiped the cascading tears off your cheeks. "Baby....where are you going...." you sighed while sleep talking. Kris frowned and knew that you were dreaming about the baby again. He couldn't help but feel his heart ripping apart. It's been four years and she still has dreams of our..child

Kris saw you falling into depression, overlooked the entire scene of depression eating you up, ruining you and killing you entirely. It was a tedious 4 years. You were flown in and out of the hospital on a daily basis and you stayed there for months. It was that bad. Just when Kris thought that you were done with recovering, the news of you maybe being infertile brought everything back again. He was tired, tired of see-ing you going through all these unnecessary pain. He tried talking to you about adoption and trying to convince and console you everyday that he was fine with not having a child of his own. He was indeed really very fine with it. All he wanted was to see you happy again and not cry almost every night over the same dreams. "Baobei...." he cooed and hugged you closer to him. "Forget all those dreams...everything's fine even with the both of us...go to bed..stop crying, tomorrow will be a better day. I love you." miraculously, that worked and you stopped crying but fell asleep instead. 

"Goodmorning baobei." Kris greeted you as he was attempting to wear his tie. "Morning darling. Come over here, let me get that done for you." you brought your legs out of the white comforter and ushered him to come over to you. "mmmm..you're so bad at getting your tie done." you teased and straightened his tie. "there you go~" "Im only bad at this because it's an excuse for me to get you to tie it for me every morning." He leaned in and kissed you. "I love you." he smiled. "So..my princess, let's have breakfast now, shall we?" he stretched out his hands to you. You chuckled and placed your hands in his, "Before that, how about you me to the bathroom to get myself washed up??" "Oh yes yes. How could i forget that...however...you're not going to get there by foot!" Kris scooped you up and walked to the bathroom. "Kris.....you're such a baby.." you placed your palm gently on his cheek. The word baby striked Kris. Every single time you mentioned the word "baby" it means that something unplan's bound to happen. It's just an omen and that scared Kris. 

After washing up, both of you left for the dining area where breakfast was already made. You smiled at him and settled into your seat. "You know Kris..." you scooped up a spoon of scrambled eggs. "Thank you." "Thank you..??" Kris looked at you, obviously confused. Is this a sign....??? "Yup. For all the nights when i would sob and be a terrible wife yet still have you by my side...for not finding me a hassle, for not leaving me because....because I cant..." Kris held your hand from across that table. "No baobei. Im blessed enough to have you. Why would I leave you baobei? Did you forget my vow to you on our wedding day? I, Kris Wu, take you, ______ to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day onwards. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." tears were b, you were touched by his sudden renewal of vows.

"I will never ever leave you for someone else. I dont even care about the fact that you may not be able to give both of us a child. I really dont, baobei~ Dont ever cry over it anymore, let's just leave all those bad memories behind and live life to the fullest everyday, shall we? Whether we will be blessed with a child or not, let us just leave it to God, alright?" he squeezed your hands and you nodded.

Because of what you said, I had the strength to live life to the fullest.  

Half a year later, you were diagnosed to be two weeks pregnant and this time, everything went as planned. 


sorry for not updating that constantly! I've been really busy with school!