It's a boy!

Kris collection

After being married for four years, you're finally pregnant with your first baby boy. Kris was elated to hear the news of your pregnancy and ever since then he pledged to be even more cautious than he already is when he's dealing with you, your emotions, cravings, safety and health. "Babe, maybe I should take a nine months leave shouldn't I??" he said and you looked at him with a 'you're being ridiculous Kris' look and laughed, though you knew that Kris could and would take that nine month leave just to accompany you. Besides...he's the one managing the company so everything's in his hands. "You got to be kidding me darling. There's no need for that. I can still manage things by myself, so no worries ok?" you gave him a peck on his forehead and walked towards the ktichen to get a drink. "Do you have any cravings baby?" he asked. "mmm...not at the moment~ But im a little tired though." you walked away from the island located in your kitchen. 

Kris walked towards you and scooped you up cautiously. "Then let's go snuggle in our comfy bed, shall we?" he leaned in and kiss you. "Ok...but no dirty thoughts!" you pinched his cheeks and laughed. "That's really hard you know...especially with what you just that." he smirked. "Hey hey hey. Our baby's mind is going to be corrupted even before he's born!!" you nagged and pinched his cheeks again. "Ahh...there goes the saying, like father like son baby." Kris kissed you again. You laughed as he made his way to the bedroom and laid you gently onto the bed. "Ah...this feels so good." you said and rolled around for a moment. "ya!! mind you pregnant lady!! You're going to squash our baby!!" Kris chided and made you stay still. "Seriously Kris??" you laughed at his remarks. "the baby's not going to die just by me doing that darling. He's probably rolling with me too!!! Like mother like son, ok??" you laughed and leaned your head against his chest.

"yeah yeah, whatever. Still..precautions. Now here's a set of rules." "Rules?????" "Yes rules. Firstly, every morning after you wake up, you'll have to give me a morning call to tell me that you're awake but if you're awake before i leave home then you can skip that. Secondly, you'll have to answer all phone calls made by your handsome and loving husband, Kris whenever he calls you. Ok? You dont want to see worried and frantic Kris running around his office, dont you?" you laughed and nodded your head, "Go on~" "Lastly, call me if you need anything. I dont care if im in a meeting or what so ever, i'll pick up your call. Call me even if you're bored ok? I'll be there to entertain you and...our baby." he said and rubbed his palms against your belly. "Awww....you hear this baby?? Mummy's receiving special treament because of you!" you touched your tummy and chuckled. "You make it sound as if i've been treating you really badly before you were pregnant baobei." Kris pouted and poked your nose. "You know that im just kidding. And i have to apologize to you now for the future because you're probably going to face a really emotionally crazy me so...thank you and sorry in advance Kris." you turned over to hug him.

"Seems like our baby boy's making mummy extremely nice and emotional. I think our boy's going to turn out to be a really warm, caring and loving child. What great genes...just like his dad." "Pfft. You mean he might turn out to be a nervous wreck????" you teased. "That's not a nice thing to say..." Kris glared at you. "Im just kidding...our baby boy's going to be exactly like you Kris....I wish he'll be just like you too." you carressed his cheeks and smiled ever so sweetly at him. "And maybe after our baby boy, we should aim for a baby girl so that she'll be exactly like you. That would be perfect.." Kris smiled and fiddled with your fingers. "You wish honey...you wish..." you leaned even closer to him; eyes shutting. "And may my wish come true. Goodnight darling, I love you." he kissed you and hugged you tightly in his arms.

Maybe pregnancy isn't that bad afterall