The place he hates most

Kris collection

“Baby can you please wake up now??” Kris shook me by the arm as I shifted away from the annoying lanky fiancée of mine.
“mmpfhrklasd… noooo” I whined before pulling the sheets up to cover my exposed shoulder.
“Please~” he begged, “I have tons of things installed for you today baby. I promise you will like them. Really.”
“Lies.”

Kris has been using the, ‘I have tons of things installed for you today’ excuse pretty often for the past week – That was he ‘bait’ to get me out of bed, to do whatever he liked. He once signed the both of us up for some calligraphy class, which bore the living daylight out of me. I seriously thought that I might never see the light ever again if the lesson didn’t end within the next 10 minutes but watching how engrossed and at peace he was made me stay on and not whine like how I would usually do. However, today is just seriously not the day to get me out of bed just to use some black ink and paint brush to paint some weird looking tree and black cherry blossoms which seemed too cliché to me – When did Kris get so artistic anyway? I thought he was already satisfied with art sense since he self-proclaimed that he was ‘Picasso’~ in which I would say that he was actually… ‘Pikachu’.

“No baby, please I promise you that you’ll have fun today. I can guarantee you on this.”
“Go away~” shoving my hand at his direction, not knowing which part of his face my fingers could possible land on. I could hear him sigh and shift closer to me, dragging my entire body closer to him, which was wrapped around the thick white comforter.
“I’m going to count to three before I strip you on the bed and carry you to the bathroom to do whatever I want to do.” He breathed against my neck as his hands started exploring every possible part it could take him.
“Are you going to listen to me or should I make you listen to me?” he whispered into my ear before attempting to get his hands into my pajamas pants.
“Get that thing out of my pants before I hit you there.” Not wanting to risk Kris Junior, he stopped proceeding downwards but changed direction up north.
“You seriously need to stop.” I held his face in my hands, which were pretty much a few centimeters away. 
“Stop…what?” he smirked - His hands still trailing upwards.
“THIS.” I pulled his hand out of my shirt and held them near our faces.
“Are you awake now my royal highness?” He smirked in triumph before leaning in for a kiss.
“Yeah. Surely am… I am so looking forward to what we’re up to today. Are you going to paint some black trees with depressing cherry blossoms again or what? Ha ha, that totally sounds fun. I am very interested.” I replied in a flat tone while grabbing the towel.
In return, all Kris gave me was a silly grin and a push from the back, into the toilet.

“Where are we going~~~” I whined. Kris wouldn’t tell me where he was intending to bring me to and he was definitely being extremely mysterious – as if he wasn’t a mystery itself.
“You’ll find out soon.” He grinned as he stepped on the engine.
A couple of turns and straight roads, we arrived at the place Kris hated the most – Lotte world.
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU’RE FINALLY BRINGING ME TO LOTTE WORLD?!?!”
“Yeah babe. Are you happy that we aren’t drawing weird looking trees and depressing cherry blossoms anymore????” he rolled his eyes before chuckling at how excited I was.
“Let’s go have some fun, alright?” he held onto my arm, dragging me in.

“Kris, the roller coaster!!! Kris, the ferris wheel!!! Kris the spinning cups!! Kris, bumper car!!! Kris!! Kris, I want that teddy bear!”
The poor fiancé of mine agreed and obliged to my every request and went on every ride that I wanted just so that I would be satisfied. He even won a bear which was as tall as me simply because I wanted – Partly because I wanted something to hug when he goes out of the country. The only time I heard Kris talking to me or rather the only time I registered what he said was when he asked me if I have fun. Other than that… he was pretty much silenced by the excitement and noise surrounding me. The reason why Kris hated going to such places was because it was too noisy and extremely crowded for him to handle. Albeit being surrounded by tons of fans in the airport, he still gets pretty pissed when people surround him – He hides his emotions pretty well, I must compliment.

“Are you tired already?” I hugged his hand while we made our way to the car.
“Can you carry me…please?” He groaned before placing me on his back.
“Did you have fun?”
“Certainly. Did you have fun?”
“Certainly.”
“Lies.” Kris chuckled at my response.
“Will you take me to Disney land then?”
“Don’t push it babe.”
“Haha, alright. I love you, thank you so much for today.”

Turns out, Kris actually had a motive behind bringing me to Lotte world. He actually had his own kind of fun waiting for me back when we return home.


Author's note >>

I've yet to proof read this too for I don't have the time. Pardon me if I have any grammatical / spelling error. Thank you for being so supportive of this fic and please comment more? I would seriously like to hear more from you guys :) Thank you for being my motivation when I was really upset too. You guys mean a lot to me. So thank you very very much :) To the person who requested for this storyline, I hope that you liked it ^^ Till then

xoxo