Show me your love

Kris collection

“Hyung, you should show your wife more love.” Chanyeol scratched his ears while looking at you leave the company building.
“I know.” Kris said while signing certain documents.
“Bull . All you know is to ignore her and give her answers like ‘mmm… ahh?? Hmmm…” Luhan the oldest spoke.
“Thanks a lot.” Kris glared at him for a brief moment before resuming the work that he has on hand.
“Is she really that hard to love? I thought you married her because you loved her?” Lay the genuinely curious one asked.
“Of course I married her because I love her Lay. I don’t simply marry any woman that I don’t love.” Kris rolled his eyes at his question, which he would categorize as, “Retarded.”
“You don’t simply send your wife back home when she came all the way down to your darn office just to deliver you food. If Xiumin were to know about this, he would murder you.” Luhan commented while making the action of someone cutting his neck.
“Kai would never let you off too.” Lay pointed at Kris.
Kris remained silent despite the harsh comments coming from his friends. His constrained and obstructed thoughts kept him from answering them. ‘I love her, I really do. I just… I just forgot how to be affectionate towards her…

“Noona are you free right now? Can I come over?” Kai your little spunky younger brother called.
“Yeah, come over now, I’m free at the moment or rather… every moment.” You mumbled the last part.
“Will Kris Hyung be around? I really want to show him my latest drawing!” the younger one exclaimed excited.
“Kris is at work darling, I'm sorry.” You pouted while plopping yourself onto the couch.
“Ah… it’s all right, I’ll show noona my magnificent work and just whatsapp Kris hyung my drawing! I’ll be over soon!” his disappointment was evident in his voice but he chose to hide it – You knew it, after all you’re his sister.

An hour later, your only companion arrived at your place and was busy showing off his wonderful yet outrageous drawing.
“Noona!! I’m so good at drawing aren’t I!!!” the younger one shoved his drawing into your face.
“Mmm… wow, definitely better than Kris hyung.” You rubbed his head.
“Let me frame this up.” You got up and went to your study room to get an empty photo frame, before walking back into the hall.
“Here you go, my big baby.” Kai smiled as he took his art piece in his hands and shoved his phone to you, asking you to take a photo of him with his picture, held proudly in his hands. You laughed at the boy’s foolishness but still took a photo for him, which he returned your favor with a hug.

“Noona, I’ll have to go now or appa and omma will be upset and lonely.” Kai pouted.
“Ah, our Jonginnie’s so sensible!  I’ll call you over when Kris is back and the two of you can have a drawing competition alright?” you ruffled his hair while walking to the door with him.
“I’ll see you soon my cutie pie.” You pinched his cheeks before he bid you goodbye.

Silence and loneliness embraced you as you waited for your husband’s return. ‘Tick tock tick tock tick tock.
The subsequent ticking of the clock lulled you to sleep as you waiting patiently for the ‘click’ sound, telling you that Kris was back. “Nic, I’m home.” His voice echoed the hallway as he spotted you sleeping with your head on the bar table. ‘Silly wife.’ “Nic…” he leaned down and whispered into your ear but you were deep asleep. “Kris Wu’s Wife.” He said before shaking you for the second time but you were still deep asleep. Kris found it amusing as to how dead asleep you were and he experimented all kinds of pet names he would call you but couldn’t because of his fear. After 10 attempts at waking you up, you rubbed your eyes and turned towards Kris’s direction. The amount of intimacy the two of you had was the closest since your marriage with him. You were definitely astounded by how close he was and so was he because he jumped back upon seeing you staring back at him.

“I… er… when did you come back?” you busied yourself by doing empty actions.
“Er… just. I saw you sleeping so I thought of waking you up… s-so that you can sleep comfortably in our bedroom.” He stuttered while you nodded frantically before getting back on your feet.
“You, erm, want to eat anything? I kept some soup for you.” You didn’t know why but you were stuttering too.
“I’ll shower first.” He smiled before speed walking to your room.
“Omgosh that was insane!” you muttered to yourself before pushing your fringe back with your hands.

The both of you were laying in bed now – awkward silence engulfing the entire room. Kris tried to move closer to you but you kept moving away. You didn’t know why you did so but you just felt uncomfortable. The both of you kept moving till you nearly fell off the bed. “Why are you moving further away from me?” Kris pulled your back against his chest and attempted to turn you around so that you were facing him. “Why…?” he asked again. You couldn’t help but let out your pent up emotions. Kris was taken aback by your sudden ‘water works’ that he remained stunned in his position. “You never spend time with me anymore and you stopped being affectionate towards me. I… I thought you didn’t love me anymore and that you had someone else out there. If..if there really is another woman out there that makes you happier then please leave before it’s too… too late.” You sobbed while covering your tear stained face with your palms.

Kris sighed and pulled you into a hug with your head against his chest. His hands were soothing the back of your head repetitively, trying to hush your tears away. “I’m sorry. I should have expressed my feelings earlier. I’m sorry for not being affectionate enough to let you have such insecurities. I love you Nic..” You cried even harder upon hearing his words. “I love you more…” you continued sobbing while Kris chuckled at your silliness. “No, I love you more.” He insisted. You looked up and pouted, “I love you even more.” Kris raised his brows and smirked while pinching your cheeks, “I’ll always love you more than you’ll ever love me. End of argument. Hurry sleep now.” You pouted at him, which he gladly took advantage of it and kissed you. “You’ll always be my love…” he pats your head one last time before falling asleep with you. 


Sorry for the hiatus! I might only update during the weekends as I just started school. huuhuu T-T nevertheless, thank you for all your submissions! I'm writing all of them now! 

xoxo