Panic Attack

Kris collection

Having to be away from his wife for 5 seconds was already a burden for Kris let alone 5 long weeks. However, being the leader of the EXO-M he knew that there was no way he was going to escape from this. It was noon and his flight was at night but Kris was found pacing around the living room frowning.  His mind was thinking of every possible way to excuse him from going overseas but nothing was good enough. Saying that he had to stay back and look after his 6 months pregnant wife was definitely not something his manager would accept again, yes again. Kris has been using that excuse just so that he could spend time at home with you and your baby.

“Hyung will definitely reject that excuse… Aish… what else can I say… My wife’s in labour? I fell sick? I fell down? I… I…. Aish!” he raked his hands through his hair in frustration. “What excuse can I come up with?” he continued pacing around while thinking hard. Meanwhile you were busy occupying yourself by checking through all the things in his luggage. Kris was known to be a silly head – though not all fans know about it. “Baby!” you yelled from the room but Kris didn’t reply. You decided to get out of your room to see what was your man up to, only to realize that your instincts were right. Kris was always jittery and uptight whenever he had to leave your side – especially ever since you got pregnant.

“Baby…” you walked up to him and placed your hand on his back, rubbing soothingly in hope of calming him down. “Kris Wu.” That successfully snapped him out of his daze. “Y-yeah?” he turned around and faced you, instantly wrapping his arms around you. “Yes baby?” you raised your index finger and poked his forehead. “Stop worrying.” You pouted. Kris looked at you and sighed, “How can I ever stop worrying about you and… you?” he placed his palms on your belly and caressed it. “We’ll be fine Kris. It’s just 5 weeks. I can handle that~” you smiled and held onto his hands.

“But I can’t…” he pouted, hoping that you will help him come up with some nonsensical excuse, but he knew what was exactly on your mind. “Don’t worry ok? Just concentrate on your work and those 5 weeks will pass by really soon. Ok??” you squeezed his hands in attempt of reassuring him. He looked at you warily for a moment then pulled you over to the couch. “You’re supposed to tell me to stay with you not push me away~” he whined. You laughed at his childish response and joked, “Ya, you need to earn money for us!!” he hunched his back and pulled you closer to him while nuzzling at your neck. “But I want you to be with me…” “Aren’t I with you right now?” “You know what I mean.” He glared at you. “Arra arra… I’ll skype you, face time you, call you and text you ok??” you played with his hair.

Kris remained still while you continued to fiddle with his hair. After a short span of silence, he looked up at you and gave you a cheeky smile. “What?” you asked. “If I cant stay with you then maybe…you should go with me!” he gave you his million dollar won smile, as if he lottery. “Seriously?” you rolled you eyes and flicked his forehead. “That’s even worse Kris. I don’t want to be a burden.” You replied and walked away.   “Whyyyyy” he whined and followed you like a lost puppy. “Firstly, you’re going there for work. Secondly, that wont eases your uneasiness. Thirdly, I won’t want to be a burden to you and your members. So please, please just be good and go for the 5 weeks ok?? I’ll be good and all safe, waiting for you to come home. All right?”

Kris had no choice but to accept your reasoning’s and leave you for 5 weeks but that didn’t stop him from whining and pouting. “But baby….” He continued whining even though you guys were already in the VIP lounge of the airport. You rubbed his back and hugged him from the side. “5 weeks will pass by really really fast and we’ll get to see each other again, ok?” you smiled at him while he kept giving you his angry pouting face. “Ey, hyung! You’re so annoying! Stop whining and stop giving that face!” Chanyeol smacked him playfully on his shoulder, earing a glare from Kris. The younger one retreated immediately upon earning a glare from Kris.

“But…” “No buts. You’re so whiny Kris, what if our baby turns out to be like you?” you laughed a little while playing with his hands. “Aish. Promise me that you’ll make it home safely ok? Call text or me when you’re home. I’ll see if I can reply you on the plane ok?” you nodded while you continued fiddling with his fingers. “Hug me.” Kris ordered abruptly. You stood there, stunned by his sudden orders. “Hug meeeee” Kris whined while shaking you lightly. “Ah… ok ok.”

“I’ll miss you… so much…” he whispered into the crown of your head.  “I’ll miss you too. Be safe and have fun baby. Don’t worry and I love you.” He continued your head. “I love you more.” 


I've yet to proof read it yet so...pardon me if there are any mistakes!!

Oh and.... if you guys could help me a little....please upvote this story! thank you! xoxo <3