Temperamental FINAL

Kris collection

He pulled you into the room and closed the door shut so that you guys wont disturb the deep asleep En. You stood in the middle of the room - flustered and lost. What does he want to talk about now..why.. He stood behind you and hugged you from the back. "I miss you. I'm sorry." now you apologize, now you miss me, now you tell me all these things. now. just, now. "Im sorry, ive been so cold towards you, im sorry. I shouldn't have. Im sorry." he hugged you even tighter and brought you close to his chest, his arms still wrapped tightly around your chest. You could hear his breath clearly; deep...they were really deep. Past memories of him treating you coldly flashed through your mind - Coming home late 5 days a week. Not replying my messages or sounding half-hearted. Ignoring me every morning during the weekends. Not speaking to me. Not answering me when i question. All these with the mixture of Kris's gestures made you break down.

Liquid dripped onto my arm; I knew she was crying. "Im sorry. I really am" was the best I could offer. I knew how much ive put her through and i was really sorry for my actions. My mind was in a mess when i felt her tears, i was so frustrated with myself for not being able to do much. All that i could do, was to watch her in pain...pain which i brought upon. "K-K-ris." she whimpered through her cries. "Shhh, im here. Im sorry." i said and trailed kisses on her neck. "Are you-u cheat-t-ing on me??" she asked. That statement took a toll on me. I must have been so bad to the extent where she thought i was cheating on her. The amount of guilt multiplied and I couldn't help it but turn her around and hug her even tighter. "No baobei..never...ever..ever... I will never cheat on you. You're my future wife, the only person I want to spend my future with, for the rest of my life. I will never cheat on you." She cried even harder upon hearing those words. Im sorry..Im sorry..Im sorry..were the only words i could chant non-stop in my mind. 

"Then why?" you looked up with both hands clutching onto the his sleeves, tears staining your beautiful face. You watched as he looked down and scanned your face then gently place a palm on it. "I didnt mean to...I was just under heavy responsibilities. I had so much work, so much stress, i didnt know how to face you when i got home and i didnt know if i should share them with you so i avoided you and day by day..it just got worse. I didnt know how, neither did i know why. Im sorry to put you through so much pain, baobei. Sorry...Sorry." he wiped away your tears and kissed your forehead. "Dont leave me...tell me everything. Im always here to listen." you cried even harder, clutching the back of his shirt even tighter, as if he was going to vanish any time. "I promise you that i will tell you everything from now on. I promise... Im sorry..please dont cry.." he your back and hugged you even tighter than ever. 

Both of you stayed in that position for a long long time before you broke the hug. "I should go and check on En." you said, wiping away your tears hastily. Before you could turn and leave the room, Kris held you back and said, "Will you forgive me?" he was pleading through his eyes, you knew that. Guilt was all that surfaced when you saw his face. You nodded and said, "I will always forgive you, no matter what mistakes you might commit. Always." he pulled you into another hug and whispered into your ear, "Let's bring our wedding date forward ___. I cant wait to marry you, to make you mine, to say that you're my lawfully wedded wife and...I cant wait to have little Kris's and little ____ with you." he smiled and your hair. You blushed and nodded your head while returning his hug. "I cant wait to marry you too, Kris...but right now, I really have to check on En." you chuckled and looked up at him. "ahh...let's go together." he slipped his hands into yours and left the room with you.

Within the next two months, both of you got married and were now living happily ever after. Oh, not forgetting Kris who's already making plans on how many little Kris's and little ____'s he wants. 


How was it? :) Hey there my new subscribers! ^^