Inferiority Complex

Kris collection

Six in the evening and you were lying on the perfectly trimmed grass in your garden, thinking about life - relationships, you, him, friends, family. You weren't exactly extremely weathly neither are you extremely gorgeous but you knew that people would die for your life if they knew who you were in a relationship with. Yes, it's non other than Kris Wu of EXO-M. Both of you met each other while you were EXO's stylists for the day. He was really warm and gentleman like and that was what truly attracted you besides his gorgeous face. Both of you got together after half a year and it has been three years since that faithful day. You were often left behind because of Kris's schedule and you only styled for them when they needed you because you were not their official stylist but INFINITE's. 

In the eyes of others, both of you were a loving and sweet couple yet no one knows how screwed you were beneath all the superficiality. Usually when you date an idol, you have to be mentally prepared that you guys will not get to meet up that often as compared to other couples. You thought you could deal with it and you managed it pretty well for the first year but everything that you thought you could withstand crumbled bit by bit in the second year. You knew that rumours were somtimes...in a sense 'important' for idols because it helps bring more recognition (in some way) to the idols and the company; increasing the company's share. However, it wasn't easy for you to cope with when such things befalled upon your own boyfriend. It was definitely tough and you found yourself pushing Kris away bit by bit. Whenever he was over at your apartment and attempted skinship with you, you would always shun away and find ways to escape. Initially, it wasn't exactly that bad for you would convince yourself that he only loves you and just you but as time goes by, rumours like "Kris of EXO-M has decided to go official with XXX" and articles like, "Kris of EXO-M is dating XXX" would appear on tabloid's, internet etc etc and of course accompanied with pictures.

"Baobei." he called out ever so gently and walked over to you, squatting down. "Why are you out here?" he touched the tip of your nose to your lips and bent down to kiss you. You looked at him and sighed. "What's wrong?" he questioned, lying down beside you. "Kris..I just..." he looked at you and nodded, signalling you to carry on. "Do you ever have the feeling of...." you were hesitating about mentioning this to him. "Of..??" his gaze was still on you, fingers your hair. "Inferiority complex." Kris furrowed his brows and said, "What?" "Aish...it's ok..nevermind." you replied and looked back up to the sky. "No, that's not ok. Tell me about it." he moved closer to you and placed his right arm under your neck and used his left arm to pull you closer to face him. "Just...I feel really inferior to many many people." "For example??" "For example...my siblings, my friends, schoolmates, that girl and....you.." you said all those without looking at him.

"Why? What girl? What about me? What happened baobei? You've been hiding things from me right..?? Tell me about it, i'll listen." he continued your hair. "You know about my bias family members right?? Though im the youngest and people assume that the youngest gets spoilt the most bla bla bla...you know that's not the case for my family...because mum, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles will always dote on my siblings more and...they tend to over look me and how i feel....about friends and schoolmates...i just feel that i'll never be good enough for them and..they are all so pretty and...aish..now for that girl....s-" Kris interrupted, "Which girl?" "T-That girl...." "Which???" "Your other half..." you rolled your eyes. "You feel inferior to your ownself baby??" Kris chuckled. "You know that's not what i mean...." you grumbled and rolled your eyes again. "Okok yeah i know..what about that girl?? And no honey, wrong usage of words. She's not my other half? My other half will only and always be you." Kris corrected you. "I know..i mean...Kris....she's just...she's so pretty and pretty and....pretty beyond words...I just....and she gets to be with you all the time and I...I dont know. Im not exactly jealous about her being with you all the time but...it's just...all the assumptions and all...they're making me feel really uncomfortable and upset." you blabbered almost, close to everything off your chest. "Ok...what about me then??" Kris prompted you to carry on. "You...just...you're so perfect, you dont deserve to be with someone like me...and sometimes i feel that i should let you go because you deserve someone better and you would be happier with someone that you deserve more...y-"

"Enough." Kris interrupted, again. "I'm angry." he glared at you and you squirmed in your position but that didnt change anything. "Dont you ever dare mention those two words. You're not unworthy, neither do you not deserve me. You get it? You make me happier than anyone else even when i never asked you to do so, no, you make me the happiest even with the simplest things you do. And yes that girl, that other idol that's been rumoured to be my..urgh, screw that. You'll be the only one that i'll call as my girlfriend. No one fits that position as much as you do because no one's able to make me that happy, loved and worthy in this entire world, except for you. You, are my entire life so please, please dont say such things anymore. No matter what happens within your family, whether you feel unloved or not, just remember that I'll always love you the most. No matter what baobei. You hear me?" Kris 'lectured' and you nodded with tears threatening to fall. "And...sorry for not noticing all these earlier. I love you baobei...i love you so much. If you were to ever leave me, I doubt i'll ever be able to continue living...So dont...dont ever have those thoughts ever again. I love you." you nodded your head and hugged him, "I love you, so so so much too." 


Comments? ^-^