Remember me - Luhan

Kris collection

@Yanghana 

Genre: Angst
Characters: Luhan / OC - Min


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey~
You never know dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take, my sunshine away~ 

Xi LuHan – The man that I, supposedly fell in love with since I was a child, fiancée and someone whom I was supposed to get married to in three months time. “Do you remember me now?” he asked as we walked through a beautifully done up garden. I shook my head in confusion and asked, “Am I supposed to remember anything?” he sighed and pointed to a spot just by the corner. “You said ‘yes’ to me over there.” You frowned and questioned, “Yes to what?” he sighed again, “yes to my proposal.” I remained silent as I tried to recall the memories. But to no avail I couldn’t recall a single thing.

Luhan sighed and hugged me, “If only we didn’t get into a fight, if only I didn’t make you angry, if only I spent more time with you. Only then…would you be fine and not be what you are right now…. I wish I was the one who got into the car accident and suffered amnesia.” Your heart softens as you felt the material on your shoulder turning damp. Patting his back, you replied, “Luhan…one day, one day I will remember. I will remember everything. I promise.” He nodded and nuzzled into your neck – an act that you too, felt familiar and comfortable with.

It was 10 in the evening and even though you couldn’t remember Luhan and the things that bounded the both of you together, you still agreed on staying at the apartment Luhan’s parents bought for both of you as a wedding gift. You were having a terrible headache because you were trying your best to recall all the memories you had had with Luhan; so as to avoid a disheartened him. However, you did notice that Luhan has passed his work time and was supposed to be home by 6. Even if he had to work over time today, he was still late by 2 hours.

After hesitating for a couple of minutes, you picked up the phone and dialed his number. The phone ranged for a couple of times before a female answered your call.

“Hello.” The female voice answered.
“Hello, is Luhan there?” you replied and there was a brief moment of silence before you heard his voice which sounded quite muffled.
“Who are you?” she probed.
“I er…I'm his..”
“Whose that~” you heard Luhan’s voice pretty clearly this time round. “I don’t know…some woman?” the female answered. “Huh?” with that the phone got cut off. You stared at the house phone strangely and sat yourself down on the couch. “Whose that woman? And why did he end my call so abruptly?” After placing the house phone back on it’s stand, you decided to stay up a little and wait for Luhan to return home. 

“I’ll call you again. Yeah yeah, I'm home already. Bye.” You heard a males voice but you couldn’t make out if it was Luhan for you were too drowsy to even keep your eyes open. “I'm sorry.” The male leaned down and kissed your forehead. “I shouldn’t have done that to you.” He scooped you into his arms and brought you to the bedroom, tucking you into bed, singing your favorite lullaby.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey~
You never know dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take, my sunshine away~ 

You woke up early in the morning and felt everything to be strangely familiar to you. You saw a wedding photo of you and Luhan which both of you took beforehand, hanging on the wall. LUHAN. OMGOSH LUHAN. WE ARE ENGAGED. I REMEMBER IT NOW. You rushed down to the kitchen area, in hopes of finding him but he was no where to be found, neither did you pick up his phone hence, being the anxious you, you decided to make your way down to his company to tell him the good news.

Upon reaching his office, you rushed to the lift and made it to his office within less than 5 minutes. You smiled and tightened your grip on the handle of his office door, opening it gradually. The next thing that you saw horrified you to a great extent. Luhan was making out with a female, which you suspected was the one that answered his phone yesterday. After standing there for approximately 5 minutes, Luhan noticed you and struggled to break free from that female companion which was too into the making out session.

“Bb-baby.” He called out for you. Heartbroken, you left the scene without caring if his employees saw your horrid state.  “Wait!!” Luhan yelled as he pressed onto the button of the elevator. Damn it. You cursed inwardly. Luhan dashed into the lift and saw you crying – pathetically. He walked towards you and hugged you while you stood in his arms, crying your hearts out. No retaliation or forms of struggle were made.  You just wanted to be in his arms. “I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry. Listen to my explanation, I can explain baby. I can. I'm really sorry.” He whispered while rubbing your back.

“Why…Luhan…Why..” you cried even harder at his actions. “I don’t know. I was just frustrated because you wouldn’t remember anything about us even after all the efforts that I put in. I was so frustrated….I just had to let it out….I’m sorry baby, please forgive me. I don’t love her, I only love you.” He too started sobbing but before you had the chance to reply him, the doors of the elevator opened and Luhan ushered you out with his arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

“Let’s go home, ok?” he whispered into your ear as he guided you to the car park. You sat on the passenger seat, looking at the ever-changing landscape. Luhan placed his hand over yours and said, “I'm really sorry. Scold me, hit me, do anything to me but please, please don’t leave me.” You shifted your gaze to him and replied, “I remember, Luhan….I remember everything.” Luhan came to an abrupt stop, causing a little commotion on the road. Cars were honking at him but that didn’t seem to bother him because you were more important.

“You what? Say it again” his eyes were wide open – filled with anticipation. “I remember everything. From the day we first met to the day you confessed, to the time we started dating and getting together officially and lastly…the proposal. I remember everything Luhan. I remember it all.” Tears welled up in his eyes as he pulled you into a tight embrace. “Thank god. Thank god. I love you, thank you for remembering everything. Thank you. Thank you.” He your hair gently. “But that doesn’t mean that I have forgiven you.” Luhan pouted and put on his best puppy eyes, “I'm sorryyyyyyyyy” he whined. You chuckled and hugged him, “It’s been so long since I’ve heard you whine my deer prince.” “You really remember me…. Really..” in awe, Luhan hugged you even tighter. 


I hope you like it! ;) 

4 MORE REQUEST LEFT! Hurry send in your requests - [email protected] ! :)