Hush now, baby

Kris collection

It was 12 in the morning and you were still caught tossing and turning in bed. Your mind was preoccupied about the wedding event that you was going to take place tomorrow. Yes, you work as a wedding planner – a very jolly, hopelessly romantic and adorable wedding planner.  It didn’t take long till your other significant half woke up due to your endless movements. “Why babe? Can’t sleep?” he draped his hands under neck, immediately nuzzling into it – that simple action seemed to calm you down a little. “Did I wake you up? I'm sorry.” You tapped his nose and kissed his forehead. “Mmm…” he continued nuzzling into your nape. “Something wrong?” he frowned. “Just the wedding tomorrow. I'm kinda afraid that I’ll screw something up and ruin it. I don’t know why I'm so nervous… this isn’t the first wedding event that I’ve planned but…I just…” you frowned while Kris sat up and pulled you along so that you were lying on his chest .

“Panic attack.” He murmured while drawing circles on your arm, in attempt of calming you down. You squirmed and shifted your body closer to him. “It’s been long since you suffered from it babe. You must be really stressed out huh?” he pats your head while you hugged him. “Can we go on a getaway after the event?” you pleaded while hugging him even tighter. “Hmmm…where do you want to visit?” “Anywhere, as long as we get out of this place. Please?” you looked up at him with puppy eyes. Kris looked at you briefly before using his hands to cover your eyes. “Don’t do that.” You removed his hands and continued giving him the same look but that smart used his hands to cover his own eyes. “Krissssss~” you whined. He chuckled at your response and replied, “Choose one. Maldives or Santorini.”

“Any where’s fine.” You smiled and removed his hands from his eyes. “Then we’ll go to these two places the day after your event.” He replied while brushing your hair.
“Day after my event?! How are you going to get tickets now?!” you were clearly astonished by his sudden suggestion. “Actually…” he brushed your cheeks as you looked intently at him.
“I planned for a getaway quite some time ago but you were too busy to notice those questions.”
“You did?” you sat up and looked at him.
“Yeah. Remember a couple of days ago, I brought back a travel magazine and asked you which place would you want to visit most? You didn’t even look at me while responding.” He pouted and looked away.
“Oh… heh. Sorry~~” you pinched his cheeks.
“Thank you though. You treat me the best. As always.” You said before leaning in for a kiss.
“Mmm…” Kris looked at you for a brief moment before speaking again.
“When are you going to marry me?” he pulled you so that you were now lying on him again.
“I'm already engaged to you, Kris.” You replied and showed him your forth finger – a ring with both your names engraved on it.
“I don’t want you to be engaged to me. I want you to be married to me. I want you to be my lawfully wedded wife~” he whined and shook you gently.
“Pfft. You’re one troublesome man. We just got engaged not long ago mister.”
“Not long ago? You mean half a year ago? When are WE going to get married???” he was obviously demanding for an answer and you had no means of answering him.
“I… I don’t know…”
“I wish we could get married tomorrow.” He placed his chin on the crown of your head.

You looked up at him and replied, “Then let’s get married tomorrow. Hehe.” Kris pinched your cheeks and said, “You’re so cheeky but I love you. More than ever.” You snuggled closer to him and thought of the time when Kris asked for you to be his girlfriend, to all the heartbreaking quarrels you guys had, all the cold wars, all the times when both of you had to be separated for a long period of time because of work and how both of you only managed to see each other for less than an hour due to your different workloads and working hours. You sighed a contented sigh and turn over to hug him by the neck. “I promise you that I’ll not take up any projects till I get our wedding planned ok?” Kris looked over with wide eyes and asked, “Really? You’re really going to plan our wedding? For real?” you smiled and nodded, “For real. I can’t postpone our wedding any longer since someone’s that eager to MARRY me.” You and earned a couple of tickles along your waist. “Thank you.” He kissed you and you replied with a contented smile. “You know babe, the next thing on your to-do list after our wedding is to plan on when to give birth.” You glared at Kris who was giving you his cheeky smile. “You are incredible.” You scoffed while he pulled the duvet higher to cover your arms. “And you’re amazing as always; my hopelessly romantic and adorable wedding planner and soon to be Mrs. Wu. I love you. Now go and sleep please, I want you to looked amazing as ever tomorrow for your event. Goodnight and I love you very much.” He kissed your forehead one last time before drifting into dreamland. 


Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!

xoxo, goodnight!