Dont go

Kris collection

"Will you stop and listen to me?!" Kris yelled. "No! Tell me why should i listen to all those excuses Kris?!" "Why cant you just stop your nonsense and listen to me!" "That's because they dont make sense at all! For the nth times Kris, you're going to told me that she's just a trainee you're helping her out with, right" "That's not an excuse. It's a fact!" "Yeah right. Bull Kris. Do you know what the guys tell me about you and her?" Kris looked up with his eyebrows furrowed. "They say that she ing wants you and you just let her do anything that she wants! You..you just...you just dont even resist her!" "And you believe them?! You believe them instead of believing me? Your boyfriend?!" 

It was 12 in the morning and you rolled over to the side of the bed where Kris was supposed to be at yet it was empty. "Happy 2nd anniversary Kris.." you said as tears trickled down your cheeks. Ever since that huge quarrel over that trainee and him, Kris never came back home. It's been a month and Kris never came back to the apartment owned by you two, neither did he contact you. You were devasted...maybe he's better off with that girl...maybe she's able to give him things that i can never give. She's tall...she's prettier than me, skinner than me...she's probably a thousand times better than me. Tears continued to drip as you thought about the past.

"Kris...will you stop handling with ace for a moment and answer me??? I seriously need your help on this." "Kris!!!" you yelled but he never replied, he was too pre-occupied with ace that he didnt notice how you were desperate for help. Hearing no response from him, you left your room and walked over to the living room, only to be greeted by Kris ace and cuddling it. You walked over to the couch and sat by his side; anger and jealousy burning in your heart which were all directed at ace....the...stuffed toy. "Hello mama wu" Kris held ace up to kiss your cheek. "Mmm...mama wu's face is so soft~ Im so jealous of papa wu, who gets to kiss her everyday!!" Kris continued to speak as if he was ace. "Stop it Kris~" you chuckled. "You dont like me, mama wu??" "Of course....not..." you hesitated. "You dont like ace, baby?" Kris asked. "N-n-o...just..you know...i was desperately calling for you just now but you were so.....darn absorbed in this stupid toy...." you whispered the last six words. "What??" Kris stifled a laughter. "Look Ace, mama wu's jealous of you~" "Ahhh....mama wu shouldn't be jealous because papa wu loves her so so so much too!" "Really? More than you, ace?" you questioned the...stuffed toy. "What are you talking about babe. Obviously i love you more!!" Kris placed ace by the side and started attacking your sides. "H--h-ey!!! I get it. St-t-op ticking me!!" you squirmed and laughed so much, your stomach was hurting. Kris was ontop of you and he said, "So are you still jealous?" "hmm....maybe?" Kris laughed and ended up kissing you. "Dont be..i love you very much" he managed to whisper it through the kisses he was giving you.

You laid on the bed, looking terribly sick. You were having a fever consistently for the past two days and you've done nothing to help yourself get better. Once you left....a part of me died too... You were feeling miserable, horrible and horrified. The world never seemed that scary when Kris was around yet when we was gone, it felt like everything began to crash upon you. You tried to get out of bed but fell back onto your back because of how sore your muscles were feeling. No physical pain can be compared to the amount of emotional pain im feeling now... You pushed yourself up and got out of the room, dragging your feet to get something to drink. The living room which both of you spent most of the time together appeared to be so daunting and lonely, it made you feel like the loneliness and darkness would eat you up the moment you sat on the couch. You went into the kitchen and subconsciouly grabbed hold of Kris's cup. Whenever Kris was overseas promoting, you will always utilise his things because it made you feel more secured and loved yet all these things made you miss him even more right now. You opened the fridge to see a carton of soya milk in the fridge and it instantly reminded you of Kris. 

You were lactose intolerant and because you needed calcium, Kris would always pour you a cup of soya milk every night and in the morning just to make sure that you never forget to drink it. You twisted the cover and started pouring the cold whtie liquid into his cup; tears flowing just like the milk. You placed the carton back onto the table, took the cup into your hand and took a sip of it, after which you placed it back onto the table and walked back into your room. You were intending to take a shower but the first thing that you saw were Kris's clothings. You randomly looked through all his clothes - some were brought from you, some were shared with you and some were given by fans. Pabo...why didnt you leave with all these...why did you leave so much memories for me to deal with Kris.... You withdrawed his donald duck shirt which he bought from disney land and took it into the shower with you. The sound of the water were drowning out your thoughts. Your tears were in sync with the water that were splattered onto your face ; you sat onto the floor with your arms around your knees and started crying even harder.

While you were showering, the passcode to your door was unlocked. He was home. Kris was welcomed with a home that looked like a hurricane came by. It was even messier than how he had always been. There were wrappers on the table, some scattered onto the floor, clothes not washed, hanged or ironed and the last thing he noticed was..his cup. He held up the cup of milk which was still cold and sighed. She's still awake. He walked into both your room only to be greeted by a messier mess. Dirty clothes sprawled all over the floor, across the bed, chair, your vanity table. Even your bed wasn't made. She's showering. Kris grabbed all the unwashed clothes and brought them out to the laundry bin which was stacked with overflowing clothes. He sighed and went back into the room, got his clothings and just when he closed the wardrobe door, you were out of the toilet. "K-k-k-ris..?" you said then fainted. Kris turned and caught you in his arms and carried you over to the bed. Why is her entire body burning?? He tugged you under the sheets and placed his hand on your forehead. "What the...babe you have a fever?!" he nearly yelled. "I--i'm f-f-ine.." you managed to whisper before falling into a deep deep slumber. Kris stayed up all night by your side to monitor your condition. He was so afraid that you would die because he had heard of people who died because of their high fever and you were having the exact same symptoms. He checked to see if you were still breathing every now and then - He just couldn't lose you, again. 

The next morning when you tried to get up, you were unable to get up because Kris was partially lying on your body. You laid there and carressed his face, "You look like a fallen angel Kris....i miss you.." you whispered. "I always do.....and...i miss you too." he murmmured before stretching his body and climbing into bed, beside you. "Im sorry for leaving you. Sorry for the past entire month. Sorry for that night. Sorry for making you feel so insecured all the time. I love you, im sorry. Forgive me?" he said. "I love you too...and no, forgive me." you replied with tears in your eyes.. "Dont cry anymore...I love you. And happy 2nd anniversary darling." He kissed and cuddled you to sleep.


this feels bad man....nevertheless i hope that you guys wil subscribe and comment!!! please and thank you! ^-^