Rejected - Chanyeol

Kris collection

@Unknown
Genre: Angst / Fluff
Characters: Chanyeol / OC - Nicolette


“Hello darling” your mum spoke through the phone.
“Yeah mom?” she answered while grabbing your bag and making your way to your office from the car park lobby.
“Your aunts and I will be coming over later on, will you be free?”
“Yeah…erm…I guess? What time will you guys be over?” you asked while trying to tap your card against the entrance – clumsily dropping a few documents. ‘Aish’ you cursed inwardly.
“…..ok?” you didn’t hear your mum as you were too busy picking up your documents.
“What mom??? Repeat again please~”
‘Thank god no one takes this lift’ you sighed in relief.
“We’ll be coming by at 4 in the afternoon? Is that ok my busy MD?” your mum asked.
“Yeah yeah. Your busy MD sure has time for all you gossipy women!” you joked while exiting the lift, making your way to your room.

“Good Morning, Miss Nicolette” a couple of your staff greeted you.
“Good Morning, Miss Nicolette.” Your secretary greeted you.
“Good Morning Amanda.” You smiled while placing your handbag and documents on the desk.
“Are these the documents that require sorting?” Amanda asked.
“Yeah. Get all these done before 2, all right? I need to go off before 4.” You looked up abruptly and answered her before she could ask you.
“Gossipy woman.” Amanda chuckled and nodded before exiting your office.
“Oh gosh. I haven’t spoke this much in the morning for quite some time.” You leaned back into your director chair, switching on your mac.

The rest of the day brisk by pretty fast as you were pre-occupied with all the incoming work – even forgetting about lunch. 3 PM passed and 4 PM came. You heard the voices of three different women and you knew they were here. “Come in.” you said while typing certain things down. “Hey mom, aunt Gina and aunt Cynthia” you greeted them shortly and sat back down while they took over the sofa in your office. “Give me a second ok, I’ll just get this done and we can leave for dinner or lunch. Whatever you call it.” Your eyes were glued to the screen before you. Beep beep You pressed the red button, answering Amanda’s call.

“Yeah?” you asked while typing frantically, trying to rush your work so that you could please the three hungry women.
“You have a guest, Miss Nicolette.”
“Who?” you said, slightly annoyed.
“Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.” You glanced at the phone for a brief second.
“Let him in.” you said before leaning back into your armchair, rolling your eyes on cue. What is it Chanyeol….

“Do not think otherwise.” You warned your mom and aunts before Chanyeol came in.  You sighed and waited for the prince’s arrival.
“Hello Miss Nicolette, the ever busy managing director.” He made his grand entrance, instantly swooning your mom and aunt.
“I didn’t know you had such a tall and handsome friend Nic.” Your aunt complimented while Chanyeol turned and flashed her his million-dollar smile.
“What do you want.” You groaned without paying much attention to him.

“That’s not how you greet your boss.” Chanyeol said as placed his onto the chair in front of your desk.
“How may I help you, Mr. Park?” you scoffed while Chanyeol chuckled.
“Ok ok, cut out all the formalities.” Chanyeol said.
“Excuse you Park Chanyeol. You just told me to not be ‘rude’ towards you and now you’re changing your mind. Indecisive freak.”
You rolled your eyes at him while Chanyeol laughed at your actions – every little thing that you do amuses him.

“Cancel all your schedule for the entire week.” He ordered.
No.” you defied.

What?” he questioned. “No one. No one defies me. If you’re not going to do it, I will do it. You get it?” Chanyeol ordered again.
“And what if I don’t? What if you fail to cancel all my schedules?” you challenged him.
“Don’t try babe. No one stands up on Park Chanyeol.” He stood up a couple of seconds before you did.
“Well, Chanyeol-ssi. That’s exactly what I intend t do. And mind you, this isn’t the first time.” You hummed and tapped your chin; “Is it the fourth time?” you smiled and grabbed your handbag while making your way to the door. “Quit bothering me, I won’t go on a date with you. No matter how hard you try.” You ushered for your mom and aunt to leave the room with you, abandoning Chanyeol. 


All right! Im done with all the EXO request! ^^ Sorry to those whom i didnt choose. I might, might have another EXO request soon. kkkk. Till then, let's just focus on Kris, shall we? hehe. #으르렁 #GrowlLikeEXO