The other side of Kris

Kris collection

It was three in the morning and you were sitting up, leaning against the bed frame, faithfully waiting for your beloved fiance to reach home. "How long more...." you groaned as you stretched your arms which were holding onto your story book, titled: Separate beds. You yawned and stretched your arms above your head then grabbed your phone from the bed side table. The screen showed 5 messages - Nope, no, no, not Kris, Oh..Kris. You clicked on his message and read the content which you were ever so familiar with.... Hey dear, dont wait up for me. I'll be home late. Sleep tight. Goodnight. Love you. You sighed and placed your phone faced down onto the bedside table and got out of bed to get something to drink from the kitchen.

You grabbed a cup of water and strolled over to the couch and switched on the tv - WGM. "Aww...how sweet. I wish Kris was like this." you murmmered. After a mere 45 minutes, your eyes started to fail you and you fell asleep on the couch with the televsion playing. 4.50 A.M. Kris was home. He groaned as he removed his shoes and placed them neatly onto the shoe racks and got a shock when he saw you lying on the couch. He sighed and walked over to you, "I told you not to wait..didnt I..??" he swiftly carried you and brought you back to the bedroom, tuck you under the sheets and went to shower. You woke up because of all the movement and rolled over to check what time was it. 5 AM...?? What?!? You rubbed your eyes and sat up, leaning against the bed frame once again, waiting for Kris to get out of the bathroom. You were trying so hard to refrain yourself from sleeping and your head would droop every 10 seconds. That made you wonder how Kris managed to stay awake in the shower for more than 5 minutes.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" he asked nonchantly while hanging his towel back onto the rack. "mm......waiting...for you.." you murmmered as you slowly slide yourself back into bed. "What for? Go to bed. I still have work to do." Kris replied monotonously and walked over to grab his laptop and a couple of documents. "But Kris...it's so late, cant you keep them for tomorrow and rest now?" you tried convincing him. "No." he said and left the room for the study room which was just beside your bedroom. You sighed and tried getting some sleep but knowing that your fiance was still hard at work kept you awake. You got out of bed and went over to the study room and sat on the couch. "Do you have a lot more to complete??" you asked while sorting out certain magazines on the book shelf. "Mm." he hummed, showing how displeasured he is.. Sigh, Kris is at it again.. 

There were two sides to Kris. One, the fun-loving, passionate, possesive, cute, dorky and adorable guy. Two, the temperamental, crazy, cranky and angsty guy. Whenever he comes home late from work, he would always react like this. Or rather, lately, he has been reacting like that. Being all cold and angry at you, as if you were the one increasing his work load and stopping him from coming home early. Instead, it was him who was increasing his own work load and choosing to stay back till such unearthly hours. You decided to be patient with him again and walked over to massage his shoulders. Without much consideration, he pushed your hands away and said, "Just go to sleep and dont disturb me" You stared at the back of his head with your mouth slightly ajar. "W-what?" you questioned. "I said. Just go to bed. And dont disturb me. Ok?" he punctuated his words clearly expressing his anger. You knew that he was annoyed but you didnt know why was he annoyed at you when you were just trying to help him relax. "Yeah and this is how you're going to treat me. Sure." you said and was about to leave the room when he retorted, "You're being a nuisance." that, was the last straw.

"What? Nuisance? Seriously Kris, do you know how much of an you have been to me?" you took a deep breath and rolled your eyes. "What?" he retorted. "I told you to not wait up for me, I told you to go and sleep, didnt I? You chose to stay up, you chose to not sleep, you chose to annoy me at this time, no?" he turned around to face you. Kris's bitch face mode was by now. "And why do I do all these for?" you replied him, still trying to keep your cool. "Yeah exactly. That's my exact question. What for? Just go and sleep. Stop disturbing me. That would do both of us good, ok?" he rolled his eyes. "KRIS WU." you yelled. You knew that you were losing it. "I wait up for you every night just so that I can make sure that you're home safely, I wait up for you because I want to be there to comfort you after a long day at work and I know that you're tired, i just want to be there for you and here you are, complaining about me being a nuisance, disturbing you and what not. Really Kris. Is that just what you see?!" you raised your voice. "You know what? Forget it. Really. Go on and do your damn work. I dont care anymore. Dont even bother about sleeping. Just..just go do your work, overwork yourself and fall sick." you said your piece and left the room, slamming the door. 

"Jerk. . Idiot." you muttered, obviously feeling extremely upset. Kris sat in his seat, dumbfounded. I wait up for you every night just so that I can make sure that you're home safely, I wait up for you because I want to be there to comfort you after a long day at work and I know that you're tired, i just want to be there for you The words that you said a couple of minutes ago were still lingering in his mind. I was wrong...so wrong.. He leaned back into the backrest and ran his fingers through his hair. "Damn it." he cursed. He looked up abruptly at all those paper work scattered over the study table with his laptop alongside and said, " this . I need to get my wife back." he stood up, arranged his paper work and shut his laptop screen. As quiet as possible, Kris opened the room door and went in. You were now lying on the bed but he didnt know if you were really asleep or just trying to sleep. He knew that his words would have bothered you and you most probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep but then again you might be too tired to even think about it for now. Kris went over to his side of the bed and laid beside you. "Baobei.." he whispered. "Baobei.." you heard him but chose to ignore him. Idiot, now you care about me

Kris tried to pull you into a hug but you pushed him away and turned to the other side, with your back facing him. "Tsk." was what Kris received from you. However, pushing him away didnt stop him from attempting to hug you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you into a back hug and nuzzled into your nape. "What do you want." you grunted, showing how irritated you were. Kris continued nuzzling while you tried to get out of the hug. "Dont move..im trying to sleep." he whispered. "Oh, im not being a disturbance now?" you replied sarcastically. Kris sighed and hugged you tighter. "Sorry...I was wrong.." he apologized. "You know how cranky I can get when im stressed out right?? Sorry.. forgive me?" he pleaded. You remained silent for a moment which lead to Kris thinking if you have fallen asleep. "Baobei??" he tried to look over and see if you were asleep. "You're so annoying." you responded and turned over to hug him. Kris smiled and replied, "Thank you. I love you, I love you, I love you." he kissed your forehead after every I love you. "mmmmm..i missed you." you hugged him tight and fell asleep. "I miss you too.."  


Comment and thank you for subscribing!! xoxo 

meanwhile, i am pretty much hyperventilating about EXO's comeback. Damn it, they look soooo sooo soooooo good/hot. Im melting. loool. Those teasers were definitely not made for the weak at heart.