Stubborn wife • Stubborn son

Kris collection

"Mason!!! Come here now!!" you yelled for your son who's turning six this year. You were getting him ready for his playmate's birthday party - a closely related business associates darling's daughters fifth birthday. "I dont want to...mum..." the small kid whined while he hid behind his dad who was standing upright against his son's door frame. "You have five seconds to decide your fate before I do it for you, Mason Wu." you warned him while you were half way up the stairs. "Dad..help me..." your son looked up at Kris for help. He shrugged and replied, "I cant son. You dont want to make mummy unhappy right?" Mason frowned and pouted, "More like daddy doesnt want to make mummy angry. Hmph!" he crossed his arms and continued standing by the door frame. Your son's actions were exactly a replica like yours whenever Kris didnt side you on certain things or rather...everything. "Come on son, we both dont want to offend mummy and make her angry. Right? Be a good boy and get changed into the suit ok? You'll look like a little handsome prince in it~" Kris kneeled down so that he was at his sons eye level. 

"But...it's uncomfortable daddy..." Mason tried to reason out with Kris. "Mason Wu!!! You're are so dead. Come here now." You stood by the door with one hand on your hips and the other holding onto his kid suit. "But mum.....i promise you that i'll clean my room, do extra homework and not eat pudding today. Please please please, just dont let me wear that suit. Pleaseeeee." he whined while rubbing his hands together. Kris chuckled at his son's adorable actions and looked back at you. "Well....." you paced around your son's room and placed yourself comfortably on his bed. ".....No. Come here now. If we dont reach Uncle Luhan's place on time, you are going to get double the punishment and all those things that you mentioned earlier on are what you are expected to do Mason Wu. Now come here before I flare up and punish you."

Mason turned to Kris, hoping that he could help him but Kris merely brushed his cheeks and said, "Be a good boy. We'll go shop for helicopters and cars later on." instantly, Mason's eyes brightened. "Really? Can we buy them?" Kris smiled and pointed at you, "We'll have to get through mum first but im sure she'll allow if you put on that suit and be a good, nice boy during the party." Mason hesitated for a moment but Kris knew that his son was a bright boy, he'd definitely choose the latter. "Ok" he nodded and gave Kris an assuring smile. "Now that's my boy." Kris ruffled his hair while you cleared your throat. "We are going to be late, Mason~~" you sang it in a tune. Obligingly, your son went over to your side and grabbed the suit from your hand. "Call mummy when you're done with the dress shirt and pants ok? I'll put on the bow tie for you later on." You said while exiting the room with Kris to get changed. 

You sighed and browsed through your wardrobe. "Do you know how stubborn your son is."  you complained to Kris who was lying down on the bed, watching you do your thing. "I actually took more than half an hour just to persuade him to get his entire body into that suit. Pfft. Tough job." you laid your hands on a cream coloured dress, contemplating if you should wear it. "Mason's just like you babe." you looked over and replied, "What?" Kris got off the bed and went over to your side - back hugging and rocking you from side to side. "Your level of stubborness meets Mason's. Both of you are always persistent on certain things and you guys wont give in till you get it." he nuzzled into your neck.
"So is that good or bad?"
"hmm...both." you laughed a little, "What? Why?"
"Being stubborn to me...is a form of beauty so it's good but it's bad, like extremely bad when such situations happen."
"I should give in to Mason some times...shouldn't I?"
Kris nodded and replied, "Give in to me too" you laughed and pulled his hands away, "You wish baby."
"Can I whine like Mason to get you to give in to me too? Or do i get the 'It's either you get here now or you die' thing?" he pouted.
"The latter honey. Latter." Kris laughed and said, "Fine fine, whatever. As long as I have you." 


Random one shot because I just felt like writing something like that. Hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^ Remember to comment and upvote please!