Pleasing the princess

Kris collection

You were having a family gathering at your place and your entire clan was over but it was lacking of this particular person. This particular person who was known to be your best friend - Kris Wu. "Min darling, why didnt you invite your handsome boyfriend over?" your second aunt asked. "Yi yi (aunt in chinese). He's not my boyfriend. Neither will he be. He's just my best friend. And he's not here because he made me angry." you rolled your eyes upon recalling what you found out a couple of days ago. 

You were talking on the phone with Luhan last night when he suddenly asked you about Kris's condition. "What? What about Kris's condition??" you were bewildered too. "His grandma? You mean you didnt know?" "Huh? What about his grandma, Luhan?" you were sitting at the edge of your bed with your legs dangling off it. "His grandma fell sick so he had to fly back to Canada last week, you mean he didnt tell you?" "No...??? He didnt even reply my text" you replied Luhan who was on the other line. "Oh...I thought you knew" the deer boy replied. "Sigh. Sometimes i dont get Kris. It's like...he hides so many things from me, yet he claims that im his best friend...??" you sighed and started swinging your legs. "Dont you do the same thing?" Luhan emphasized. "No. It's different Luhan." "What's different?" Luhan argued back. "Ugh, nevermind. I just.....I think im gonna sleep now deer boy. See you when i see you ok?" you got tired of explaining. "Alright. See you soon bunny~ Goodnight" 

"Aigooo, what did he do to make our princess angry?" your godma cooed. "Dont even bother Godma..he just...ugh." you sighed, looking all frustrated while you walked over to the kitchen to grab something to drink while your relatives laughed at your misery. Just as you were about to exit the kitchen, the door bell rang and your mum went over to get the door. "Oh Kris! You're here!" you nearly choked upon hearing his name and your eyes were wide open, as if Kris was an alien. Kris stepped in and started greeting your relatives one by one - he knew them all too well, vice versa. Stupid Kris, Dumb Kris, Irritating Kris, Jerk Kris. URGH.. you cursed him inwardly and head towards the stairs but one of your cousins shouted out for you, "Min! Your boyfriend's here!" she teased and giggled at your reaction. You turned to face them and then to Kris. All you did was to look up at him, (you were aprox four heads shorter than him) glare at him then turned back to the stairs. 

"Min~" you heard your dad's stern voice and you knew exactly what you had to do.. You sighed and turned back to Kris and forced a smile. "Hi." you managed to blurt that out and walked over to the counter at the kitchen and sat there, fiddling with your phone. Meanwhile, your relatives were anticipating on what Kris would do next and how would he get your forgiveness. Kris walked over and sat beside you; both of you remained silent. You were looking down at your phone with your hair covering half of your face. Though your focus were supposedly on your phone, you knew what Kris was doing and how awkward he was. A couple of minutes passed and both of you were still in the same position, doing the same thing. After awhile, Kris cleared his throat and pushed a box of Royce chocolate infront of you. You looked up abruptly and then to the side and back to your phone. Kris turned to look at your reaction and sighed. "I dont get it." you looked up and looked at the box of chocolates, "Dont get what." "You. What are you angry at? What did i do? Why are you angry?" he was like a lost child, trying to make sense of everything.

"Are you sure you dont get anything? You dont know what im angry at? really?" you asked in disbelief and Kris looked back at you with a, 'Am i supposed to know' look. "You lied, Kris." "Huh?" "Why didnt you tell me about your grandma's condition? Why did you lie that you were fine when you obviously weren't? Am I not your best friend?" "Min..Obviously you are my....best friend" "Oh, not anymore, because best friend's tell each other everything." you rolled your eyes at him. "Well, you dont tell me anything either." he shrugged. "Oh, look whose speaking." you rolled your eyes for the nth times, earning a chuckle from Kris. You glared at him and said, "What." you were obviously angry at him yet there he was, laughing at you. "You look so cute Min." "Seriously Kris." "Im sorry ok??? I didnt mean to lie or hide anything from you." "Dont. Dont you ever dare.... Stop with those puppy eyes!!!" you pushed him away but he held onto your wrist and said, "Forgive me, pleaseeeee" you sighed and rolled your eyes, again. "Thanks for the chocolate." he chuckled and replied, "Anytime, princess. Anytime." You smiled at him and started attacking the wrapping on the box.

I'd spend my entire life buying you royce chocolates just to make you happy, Min. 


Sorry for the inconsistent updates!!