Cold

Kris collection

It was a rainy Sunday morning and you were in bed with your giant angel sprawled all over you. You were always amazed at Kris's sleeping habits. He will always speak in his sleep and he always found a way to trap you under his long arms and legs. Kris always had his right hand under your neck, left arm on your waist, right leg under your left leg and left leg ontop of your right leg. Complicated, i know. Every morning you would wake up to his weird composures and wonder how on earth did it happen within the mere eight to nine hours.

Despite the heat radiating from your angel's body, you still felt cold. It was really chilly and you needed your sweater desperately but you knew that it was close to mission impossible to get out of his grip. You tried peeling his arm off your waist but you knew immediately that you made the wrong move. Kris tightened his grip and pulled you even closer to him. "where do you think you're going, darling." he whispered into your collar bone. "no where baby..I just wanted to grab a sweater" you smiled while replying him. "mmm....I'll be your sweater. Come a little closer." he whispered again and pulled you even closer to him, making you turn your entire body to face him. Your head was under his neck with both his arms wrapped securely around you. 'Your arms feel so cold baby." he your back and hugged you. "Ah...." you said, hugging him back. Kris pulled the sheets higher to cover your entire body. "Panda.." you said. "What??" Kris asked. "You..." you chuckled. "I thought i was a...dragon?? How am i a panda now?" Kris questioned. "You always sprawl all over me when you're asleep, therefore you're a panda!" you replied and poked the tip of his nose.

"Kris disagrees" he grabbed hold of your icy fingers. "Kris is not a panda. Kris is not Tao!!" he pouted. "Keke. Ok then, koala Kris??" you chuckled at his childish-ness. Kris never liked to be associated with something that belongs to others. For instance, nicknames. He doesn't like it when he doesnt fully 'own' the entire nickname. Or in other words, he hates sharing and that was just how he was; stubborn yet adorable. He chuckled and said, "That's more like it...koala's are cute. I like them..." you smiled and poked his nose again. "Are you hungry koala kris??" "Hmm...are you going to cook for me?" "Well...i think we can have breakfast simple since you only feed on leaves?? I can pluck some leaves from our balcony and feed you??" you . "Such a tease..." he rolled his eyes and tickled your sides as a form of revenge. 

"Let's get up, I'll bring you out for breakfast." Kris stated. "Ahh...but it's cold...I dont want to get out of bed...neither do i want to shower." you pleaded. "Then....i'll carry you out of bed and perhaps...shower with you?" he smirked and sneaked his arms under your neck and legs. "Hey!!! no way you're going to shower with me!!!" you tried to kick your way through but it was of no use. The moment Kris caught you in his arms, you immediately held on tight to him and winced because of the sudden gush of cold air. "Seriously hun...you need to warn me...Im liter-r-ally freez-ing now.." you complained. Kris looked at you at kissed your cheeks. "that's why you need to shower with me" "n-n-o way!!" you protested. "i dont think you can get out of this baby." both of you were already in the bathroom and the last thing for Kris to do was to close the bathroom door but you held onto it as if your entire life depended on it.

"no....Kris..." you whined. All Kris did was to laugh at your actions and stepped away from the door to use his legs to kick the door shut. Now Im doomed....there's no way im escaping...aish, this giant.


Sorry for the short chapter..i need more ideas so...suggestions guys?? Or do you guys have any request? :)