The secretary

Kris collection

@LilyLOL
Genre: Fluffly/Romance
Characters: Kris / OC


It was around mid afternoon and you were bored at home since your fiancée, Kris was out at work. Flipping between channels, watching repeated shows, surfing the net and cleaning up the house. Sometimes you wondered why Kris insisted on you staying at home and forbidden you to work. You still remembered those futile ‘I want to go and work talk’ where Kris would remind you countlessly that you are his wife and he doesn’t want to see you slogging your out in this cruel society, blah blah blah. It  was definitely heartwarming to know that he was going all out to pamper and spoil you but you were definitely bored as hell staying at home too – that you believed Kris didn’t take into account for.

 

Ah, I got it! I’ll just go down to his office and visit him’ little did you know what was waiting for you. You showered and got dressed then hailed a cab and went down to his office. Upon reaching his office, employees of his company bowed to you when they saw you – Yes, as cliché as it is, Kris is the CEO and you were known as his wife; in fact, very well known. You stepped into the elevator, imagining your fiancée’s shocked face – the funniest yet most adorable expression. As soon as the elevator reached his floor, you made your way to his secretary’s table, expecting for Arnold to come greet you and ‘’ you in. However, no one came.  ‘Maybe Arnold’s not in..hmm…it’s lunch time already?’ you pondered and settled that maybe Arnold wasn’t in.

 

You took the initiative and knocked on his door. “Come on.” You heard his voice. “Kr….is.” you stood by the door, your eyes shifiting from your fiancée and this woman whom you know too well – his ex-girlfriend.  “What on earth…?” you questioned while Kris stood up abruptly and walked to your direction. “Babe, listen to me.” You looked up at him and said, “We…I…..You…” he hugged you and said, “We’ll talk at home, ok? I’ll tell you everything when I'm home. I promise.” You couldn’t give him a reply as everything was too sudden. You retreated from his office and left in a rush – were you rushing because of the scene earlier on or were you running away from your thoughts? Your thoughts were no longer something you could decipher anymore.

 

You stayed out and wandered far away from your vicinity even though Kris was trying hard to locate your whereabouts. “Why are you always doing this to me.” Kris muttered while dialing your number again. It’s already past 12 midnight and you were nowhere to be found. “Answer this babe. Please.” As if you heard him, you decided to pick up his call, considering the fact that it was already this late. “Thank heavens! Where are you babe!” he cried. “I…I think I cant do this anymore Kris.” You replied as calm as possible. “Can’t do what? Come home now please. Or where are you? I’ll come pick you up.” “No don’t…I cant, our relationship. Is she coming back to ruin our relationship like what she did 2 years back? Is she trying to break us up again?” you started sobbing. Kris frowned while trying to sooth his headache. “No darling….” He cooed. “She’s just my stand in secretary because Arnold’s sick. And yes, before you ask why her, I’ll answer that for you. She happens to be Arnold’s cousin so he got her to stand in for him. Is that ok? Can you please come home now? Please?” he begged while fretting over you and your insecurities.

 

“R-r-eally?” you continued sobbing. “Yes really darling. Now tell me, where are you? I’ll go get you.” You gave in to his request and told him where were you. After a short while, Kris’s car appeared and there he was, standing beside his car with both his arms stretched open; signaling you to go over and hug him. You went over and did as you were told – epiphany. “Don’t ever, I'm warning you darling, don’t you ever ever dare do this to me ever again. You hear me?” you hugged him tighter and nuzzled against his chest. “Sorry…I love you.” “I love you more.” 


ONE LAST CHAPTER UP FOR REQUEST!!

Hurry send in your request to [email protected] !! You can decide on any member (or Kris too!) 
I'll be waiting!! xoxo