The ex

Kris collection

italics = thoughts

bold = flashback

Rin = OC


Kris....pick up...answer the phone Kris...

You had an extremely huge and angsty tiff with Kris the night before, it was so extreme that Kris left the house and ended up returning in the middle of the night.

"Kris." "Yeah?" "Is that..your..ex's..photo?""huh? what?" "Your ex. Soomin." "What about her, baobei?" "Why is that photo still in your phone?" "It's not my wallpaper photo???" "No, not the wallpaper. It's in your photo albums. W-why is there even her face in it?" "I guess i forgot to delete it." "F-forgot? How do you forget such things?" "Baobei. Im tired, so please...dont start this now, ok?" "Kris...dont brush me off with that excuse." "Have you eaten your medicine?" "Woah. You think im mad now?" "N-no. Just..baobei i think you should eat your med. Or your therapist will have to give you a different kind medicine of higher dosage the next time you return." "Kris. This isn't about the medicine, amount of dosage and not the therapist. It's about that darn photo in your phone Kris. Do you not get it?" "I told you i forgot to delete it. That's all? What else do you want me to offer?" "Ha. Lies. It's been half a year Kris Wu. You forgot..for half a year? Or you mean, you forgot to forget about her?" "Seriously Rin. Just eat your medication now. I dont want to quarrel with you over such childish matters." "Oh so you're saying that im childish now?!"  

Kris remained silent for a moment, he was clearly angry but you just didn't know how angry and accused he felt. 

"Now you're choosing to keep mum about it now? Are you guilty?" "I TOLD YOU I FORGOT RIN. I FORGOT. I FORGOT TO DELETE IT. WHY WONT YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH?!" you were taken aback by Kris's reaction, he has never ever screamed at you. Not even during the previous times when your quarrelled. "and do you have to shout?!?!!!" "Seriously. i cant be bothered anymore. Im done with this conversation. We're not going to get anywhere when you dont even want to accept the truth that i offered. Im out." with that, Kris grabbed his car keys and left the house ; slamming the door.

You suffered from depression. It was the kind of depression where you felt so misery about life, that no one loves you, no one likes you and everyone hates you. They despise you to the core and they talk about you behind your back. Kris's appearance was the greatest change in your life. You've never found anyone that would stick by you through all your hard times. All your previous boyfriends left you because you were 'too hard to handle' , 'always upset' and 'troublesome.' Kris never made you feel that way. He never ever complained that you were a pain in the (even though you always bothered him), he never complained about you being always upset and he never once felt that you were too hard to handle. Well, maybe now he does. You broke down the moment Kris left. It was hard for you, you didnt want to react like this. You knew that Kris was speaking the truth but you just had to say those things, making him think that you doubt him.

After hours of crying, you fell asleep on the couch while waiting for him to return home. Kris was out with Tao for a couple of drinks - catching up and getting things off his chest. He was indeed, tired but he never wanted to give up. He knew that you were the one; he just couldn't believe that you didnt believe him. "Hyung, firstly, you know she has depression and she over think a lot. Way more than any normal human being. Secondly, you were the one who chose to be with her, so if you leave her now she'd probably kill herself. Lastly, it's three in the morning. Do you remember who you left alone, at home?" Tao said. "And hyung, who the hell leaves their ex's photo in their phone especially after six long months?! Wait not six, it's more than six. It's....one and a half years to be exact. I believe that you really might have forgotten but are you for real? One and a half years ago hyung. Delete it now." Tao reprimanded Kris.  He took out his phone and deleted that photo of his ex and sighed when he saw his wallpaper. It was you. The one he will always love. "Hyung. It's past THREE in the morning and DO YOU KNOW who you LEFT ALONE AT HOME??" ". . Tao, im going. Thanks for today, i'll treat you to something another day. Bye!" 

-back home-

"Baobei??" he called for you thrice. "Baobei, are y--" There you are~ Thank god. He scooped with up and brought you up to the bedroom. After tugging you into the sheets, he climbed onto the bed and watched you sleep. Kris Kris Kris....dont you feel bad? He brushed your cheeks and pecked your forehead before settling down in bed. The next morning, Kris got up as early as eight in the morning to get your favourite breakfast and soya bean milk. He knew that, that would pacify you and make you happy or rather less angry or upset. What the...aren't i early enough? The queue's so long...I didnt even get to laze in bed today.. 

It was 8.45AM and Kris was still queueing for his turn - two more people infront of him. You woke up finding yourself in bed, alone. You knew that Kris carried you back to bed last night but where is he now? Kris never wakes up earlier than you. He alway laze in bed for a good long 30 minutes before getting out of bed ; sulking. You went down to check if he was there but he was no where to be found. You stretched over to get the house phone and dialled his number. Why aren't you picking up? Do you really not want me anymore? Your level of anxiety has reached to a whole new level, you had beads of cold sweat formed on your forehead, your palms and feets were cold and you were pale. Meanwhile, Kris's hands were too full for him to get his phone out and he couldn't really be bothered because he was off work today and he wouldn't want to stop by the side just to get his phone on. He only wanted to surprise you with breakfast and make you happy. Once he got home, he saw that you were already awake, seating by the phone and just within a spilt second, you had both arms around his waist - soaking his shirt. 

"Wo-oah. Baobei..dont cry." he stood there with both hands filled with food. "Do you really not want me anymore?" you cried. "No...who said so?" "Then where did you go to..." you looked up at him with teary red eyes. "I went get you your favourite breakfast and soya bean milk baobei. See?" he smiled while holding up both hands. "I thought...i thought you didnt want me anymore because you were angry with me. Sorry...i didnt mean to not make you think that i dont trust you. I do trust you, really. But it's just...my.." "Shhhh...i know i know..it know it all. Dont cry baobei...Let's have breakfast now? Ok?" You nodded and walked to the dining table with him beside you. You watch him get the bowls and cups for the food and drink. After all the preparation, Kris sat down and signalled you to sit  beside him. "Sit here baobei, why are you still standing there?" "huh? Oh i just.." "You want to sit on my lap dont you?" Kris teased. "Come here baby. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his lap. "Dont cry...aigo...Look at your tear stained face. Bu mei ah baobei (bu mei = not pleasant looking in chinese). Dont cry anymore ok?? Im sorry." he wiped your face and kissed you. "Sorry..." you replied. Kris smiled and started to feed you. "Ahhhh, open your mouth" you smiled and allowed him to feed you while you turned over to take the cup and feed him some soya bean milk. "Are you happy bao bei??" "Mmhmm..you make me the happiest, Yi fan. Happiest." You smiled


Comment and subscibe please!! ^^