Rumor has it

Kris collection

"Kris of EXO-M is dating a model?"

"KRIS!" their manager yelled for him. He scurried over to his side and sat down. "Explain this." their manager threw the magazine onto the table. Kris eyed the front cover and started to deny it entirely. "It's an misunderstanding. We're not dating." he tried to convince their manager. "Then why do they have this photo of you hugging someone? Dont tell me that's not you Kris. That's is obviously you. There's no way we can cover up the news by saying that the reporters got the wrong person because no one's as tall as you and your features are obviously displayed in this photo!" "Yeah i know and im not asking you to say that, that's not me but it's really not what you and they think. Sh-he was just a friend that i'm quite close with and she was kinda upset last night so i offered to hug her as a form of comfort. Th-h-ere's really nothing else, hyung." Kris lied. "Tell me honestly Kris. She's your girlfriend. Isn't she?" "No..I..I dont have a girlfriend." "Im going to deal with you after i settle this. She better not be your girlfriend or you're going to hear this from people of higher authorities and not just me. You should get what i mean." he glared at Kris and left the office. 

Kris sighed and walked over to the other end of the room to retrieve his bag then went over to the apartment both of you shared. He keyed in the passcode swiftly and stepped into the house, kicking his shoes off. He went over to the kitchen to get himself a cup of water then walked up the stairs to the bedroom. "Hey babe." he called. "Hey.." you got off the bed and went over to hug him. He pat your back and kissed your forehead before letting go to place his bag and get his pyjamas. "You've had a long day...didnt you?" You said while he was choosing his pyjamas. "Yeah." he sighed. "Im sorry." Kris looked up and saw you fidgeting with your dress. "Why?" "I...I...saw the magazine...Sorry. I-if i didnt ask you to bring me to the park last night...you probably wouldn't be captured by the reporters..Sorry kris.." you said. "Hey hey hey..it's ok...dont feel bad." he walked over to you and kneeled down infront of you, carressing your hand. "He must have yelled at you, didnt he?? Did he hurt you? Did he say that he would do anything else to you??" you questioned while placing your hand gently onto his face. "no silly..dont worry.." "You're a liar...a big bad liar..." Kris chuckled, "Yeah honey. I am...bad arent I? You want to see how bad I can really get??" he smirked and stood up, moving closer towards you. "Go shower!!" you laughed. "That's more like it...I'll be out in a while, ok? Wait for me." he winked and pecked you on the lips. 

After Kris got into the shower, you left the room for the kitchen and retrieved the mini tiramisu cake that you made for him earlier on in the afternoon. You felt bad and you knew that his manager would scold the hell out of him hence you decided to make him tiramisu in hope that it will calm his soul and hopefully...make him feel better.

"Babe?" Kris called out for you while drying his hair and exiting the toilet. "Babe, where are you?" he called for you once again. "Im here! In the kitchen Kris!" you yelled. He strolled down the stairs and went behind you; back hugging you. "What are you preparing?" he asked while nuzzling into your neck and you dropped the spoon that you were holding by accident. "Aish...Kris...why do you always do that to me..??" he chuckled and tightened the hug. "What are you up to?? It's so late, let's go to bed.. ok?" he asked. "No no, hold on Kris. Why dont you go sit at the other side of the table, i'll be done soon ok??" "Ok.." he pouted and went over the the dining table. "And dont pout. It wont work honey. Dont be a child!~" Kris laughed and sat at the table with the magazine in his hands. "There." you said and placed the plate of tiramisu infront of him. 

"Y--you made that??" he asked, wide eyed. "Yup. Hurry up and eat it!!" you pushed the plate slightly closer to him. Kris shooked his head and said, "You feed meeee" and opened his mouth. "Psh..kiddo.....Ahhh" you said while feeding him a spoon of it. "IT'S GOOD!!" Kris exclaimed. "Look at you, Kris!! HAHAHA. is it really that good??" you snickered at his over reacted, reaction. "It really is good babe. You should try it." he took the spoon out of your hands and fed you some of it. "Mm..." you managed to say. "It's good, isn't it??" Kris praised once again, leaving a smile on your face. "hurry eat it since it's that good~"  you teased. "Hurry feed me." he said. You rolled your eyes and continued feeding him while he randomly took the magazine up again and brought it closer to both of you. "Honestly...i think we look quite good here, dont we?" "What? Are you for real, Kris?" you laughed. "Yeah...I mean...look at this, they captured our features so perfectly well, we look like mannequins!" You laughed at his foolishness and said, "You're speaking gibber now Kris...He must have scolded you really harshly didnt he??" "No..but seriously look. We look great together.. Oh wait, we always do." he smirked and leaned forward to kiss you. "Hey!! You've got cream on your lips and now you've got them on mine!!" you complained. "Well...i can always it off for you?" He leaned in again and started kissing you.

"S--Seriously Kris...we're not going to finish eating it with you being like this!!" you blushed. "Heck then. I want you now." he said and continued kissing you. 


Comment and subscribe please!!! ;)