Love knows no boundaries

Kris collection

Parts in italics represents whatever that happened in the past or a memory while parts that's are not in italics represents the present. 


He was a gang leader, you were a lawyer. You fought your cases against him – in returning owing him something. He hated you to his guts but he knew he was very fond of you too. He acted as if he hated you and never wanted any form of relation with you but he longed for you – he loves you. He used your body to get back at you, which in return you compromised for if having with him was all that is needed to strike off the favor you owe him, then that it will be. “I’ll take you like any e and do whatever I like.”
“If that’s what I have to do to not owe you anything then I will.”
It wasn’t as if you wanted to cross paths with him again but this time you saved him, you saved him from getting caught from the police; from getting killed, you broke the law.

“Kris!” you yelled while pulling him, running away as fast as possible. The two of you collapsed on an empty field.
“Why did you even bother saving me!” he yelled
“Why do you hate me so much?!” you yelled back but was lunged forever into a kiss which you would never forget.
“I love you. I’ve always loved you…” he pulled you into a hug which sparked the beginning of your love story with him. You were adamant of changing his ways. You wanted him to quit being a gang leader, you wanted him to lead a proper life together with you but he kept going back to his old ways, he couldn’t leave that circle. He had to continue being in it.

“Why won’t you leave?” your voice was restrained, filled with agony and stress.
“I’ve told you again and again, it’s my job. I can’t leave it.” He stressed on the word ‘job’.
“But it’s not right Kris… it’s not right to go against the law”
“Yeah, says the lawyer.” He sniggered.
“Can you not say such things? Don’t you love you me?” tears were b in your eyes, you were tired from having the same old argument.
“Don’t you love me? Why can’t you love me for being in this line? Why can’t you be proud of me? You are just like the rest. You are nothing special – you don’t love me enough.” he argued back, clearly oblivious to your emotions.
“How… how can you say such things?” your voice was strained with emotions.

That night you left home, you left Kris. You knew you had to leave. How could one continue to live with someone who lacks faith in them? You were devastated and tired. On the way back home, you fainted along the pathway and was brought to the hospital by a kind soul. You woke up to find Kris sitting beside you, watching you as you awake.
“Where am I….”
“Hospital.” He shuffled and stood by your bed.
“Why are you here? Why am I here?” you struggled to sit up but was pushed back down by Kris.
“Don’t move.” He scowled, “Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked.
“Tell you what?” you frowned while he slid his hands down to yours.
“Tell me that you are pregnant.” He smiled his shy smile while caressing your hands.
“I’m…I’m pregnant?”

The two of you were fine again until that night where an argument arose between you two. You accused him of cheating on you but he claimed that he was around the woman to clinch a deal. The same old argument was brought up again – the argument about his job and yours. You left home once again and this time there was no dramatic fainting’s to save you.  Being apart didn’t mean that you stopped loving him. You loved him dearly, but you didn’t want to go back to him just yet. Kris tried sending one of his ‘brothers’ to get you back but you dodged them. Albeit not being around Kris, he still managed to know your whereabouts as he had people following and tracking you – You were save, for the time being. That night, you experienced a little discomfort in your stomach area and paid a visit to your doctor. To your dismay, you were told that your child had died in your womb and would be passed out through menstruation. You were shocked, not to mention pained by the fact. The only thing that held a connection between Kris and you was broken and gone forever. There was nothing in life for you to look upon to anymore if Kris wasn’t there.

You decided to meet up with Kris as you heard that he held a gallery but obviously did not invite you.
“You opened a gallery and you didn’t invite me?” you asked, sliding your arm into his.
“Wouldn’t want you to reject me if I did.” He frowned at your affection but remained silent. He brought you back to his villa, also known as his home, instead of going to the gallery.
“You live in the laps of luxury Kris. Not only do you have a gallery, your villa looks like a gallery itself too.”
“Do you have anything to say to me?” he asked.
“Do you?” you replied.
“Rather I not say anything, in case you leave me again.” He muttered, “I’ll go get some wine.” He walked over to the wine bar to retrieve two wine glasses while you perched yourself on the sofa, tears b as you broke the news to him.
“I lost it, Kris. I lost our baby. I lost whatever connection we had. I thought that I could live without you, I thought that I could survive but I couldn’t.” you sobbed as Kris remained immobile, a frown appearing on his forehead, “I don’t need anything now, I don’t need you to change either, I just want you back. I need you. Can I just stay by your side forever?” you cries echoed the empty hallways.

Kris made his way to you and pulled you up so that you were standing in front of him.
“Don’t cry please. I can’t bear it when you cry.” He pulled you into a hug and soothed you, “Yes you have me, and you will always have me. I have and will always love you. Just stay by my side, I will protect you.” His hands the back of your head as you continued crying.
“I love you. I love you. I love you.” He chanted while keeping you in his embrace. 


I had the inspiration to write this after watching a HK drama. So yeah~ Hope you guys like it! Keep commenting! xoxo