Fashionista?

Kris collection

“Soojin, where are you? Are you at home? Why aren’t you answering my call?” the voicemail spoke as you walked by it with a towel on your hair. You whisked the phone off it’s cord and called him immediately.
“Hi.” You spoke as he sighed.
“You scared me. Why didn’t you answer when I called?” you could just imagine him running his hands through his hair in frustration and you giggled.
“What’s so funny about that? Do you know how worried I was? I thought someone broke in and kidnapped you away or you fell down and fainted.” Now you could imagine him scowling at you and, you chuckled.
“Seriously, this is not funny Soojin.” Albeit his stern voice, you couldn’t help but chuckle at his reaction. Overreacting as usual~
 “Kris Kris Kris, what am I going to do with you?”
“You are going to tell me why you didn’t pick up my phone.” He growled.
“I was showering my dear. How was I supposed to answer your call? Dash out of the shower and run towards the phone?” you attempted at ‘provoking’ him even more. You could hear him take in a deep breath, as thought trying to calm his senses before replying you,
“If you did that….”
“But I didn’t, so don’t worry. I know how to take care of myself Mr. CEO. Run along get your work done then bring your back here and accompany your lonely pregnant wife.”
“Feisty huh? I’ll be back early. Miss me while I miss you.” He ended the call by kissing against the speaker while she laughed at his cheesiness.

Later that evening, Kris came home with tons of bags in his hands. Branded bags after yet another bunch of branded bags.

“You went shopping?” Soojin attempted at being sarcastic but her sarcasm fell through when she saw how Kris was frowning at the bags.
“I can’t decide which was better so I bought them all. How do you girls do this man.” He pointed to the pile of bags, sitting comfortably on the floor – Givenchy, Burberry, LV, Chanel, Prada, etc etc.
“Too much money to spare?” she snarled as she picked up a Burberry bag.
“Our kid could use that.” He tried to defend himself.
“Yeah, at like, one month old?” she snarled.
“It was pretty…” the cold demanding CEO at work had a timid demeanor at home, especially in front of his wife.
“Just…how much did you spend?” she pushed her fringe back as she looked through the different bags.
“About… 2…million?” he mumbled.
“W-what?!”
“Don’t get angry, it will affect the child.” Kris frowned as he pulled her up into his arms.
“I just wanted to spoil you and our baby, nothing else. Please don’t be angry. It’s not like I can’t afford them.” He forced her head against his chest, despite knowing that she was furious.

Soojin sighed in defeat upon being in his arms. He was her world, how could she get angry with him for long? Despite being rich, she always urged and reminded Kris to save up for the rainy days because you’ll never know when you might face a bankruptcy or when the company decides to collapse. She has been through it once and she swore to never go through it again. Especially not when they have a baby to look after in let’s say… eight months time.
“I promise to not splurge anymore. It’s just this time, just for you. I felt like I had to do more for you.” Kris pleaded guilty as he held her captive in his arms, swaying from side to side.
“Why do you think that way? You are more than enough.” She mumbled into his chest.
“For goodness sake, you’re carrying my child, how is that not greater than anything else in this world?” he shook her shoulders as she watched him with wide eyes.
“You are so giving Soojin. You don’t know how thankful I am every single day, knowing that you are carrying my child.”
“Now you’re making me cry.” She looked at as tears surfaced.
“Pregnancy hormones huh babe.” He chuckled while she hit him in the chest.
“I love you, now let’s pick out the nicest outfit for our baby to wear once she enters this world, shall we?” he smiled as they sat on the carpet, picking and matching different ‘outfits’ for their baby. She’s gonna be one hell of a fashionista.