Need you now

Kris collection

Inspired by the song 'Need you now' by Lady Antebellum ;)


'It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now' 

Tossing and turning on my side of the bed - her presence was more than what I needed now. The fight we had last night was unnecessary; what was I trying to prove? Maybe I was too afraid to lose you. Maybe I needed to prove that you were mine, maybe I was just trying to show you that I was fighting for you all these while and that I will always keep on fighting for you and for our love. 

'Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now' 

I lost it there last night. I thought we were fine. What happened to loving each other and not leaving scars on each other - physically or emotionally? Your hands used to caress my cheeks. Never once had they resorted to such violence. You lips were always spilling sweet nothing's and concern towards me - What ever happened to all that last night? 

Though it hurts but I know that I'll never be able to leave you for you are an integral part of me and I need you now.

"Kris...."
"I'm sorry" 
"K...Kris..."
"Come home please, I need you."

'And I don't know why, I can't do without you' 

Running through the rain with the only thought of wanting to be with the man that has never failed to be there whenever I needed him. The only man that has captured my heart and has swooned me in many ways.


'Come home please, I need you.' - that was enough. It was enough to get me back to him. It was a matter of fact that I needed him more than he needed me. Maybe you merely needed him to reassure you that he needed you just as much as you needed him – It was obvious from the start that both of you needed each other more than ever and can only work as a pair.

That was enough.... It's enough... I'm contented.. 

'I just need you now' 

I sat on the sofa, waiting for her arrival. The pass code was keyed in and there she was, standing right in front of me - drenched. 

"Baby..." she walked closer and I couldn't resist but embrace her. She was thoroughly soaked from head to toe.

"I'm sorry" 

We stood there in each other’s arms. Tears streaming down our faces. Nothing could break us apart anymore. Nothing can make me leave you anymore. For I need you - for the rest of my life.

"Thank you for coming back even after what I did. I need you in my life - forever" 


"I love you."