WOLF PT.1

Kris collection

She's a human. Im a wolf in disguise. She's just something to fill my tummy. Not my heart. No. I won't fall for her. I can't fall for her.
告诉我她只是猎物  告诉我她只是猎物

Her voice is so soothing, her skin is silky smooth - She is the perfection that everyone spoke off, her flesh would be so satisfactory, any werewolf would want her. I was sitting opposite her, my hands hers gently as she spoke. ".....that was when he walked out of me." she pouted, looking really dejected. "Oh....wae. What a bad guy." i replied almost immediately, even though i wasn't really listening to her. She sighed and started giggling abruptly. "Kris... keke. It's really ticklish you know?" she used her other hand to stop mine.  "Hmm..." i hummed a tune as I used my other hand to continue doing the same action. "Kris..." she called out for me yet again. I looked up at her waiting for her question, "Why are you so nice to me?" her question caught me off guard; I stared back at her blankly, not knowing what to reply. She in return did the same thing but anticipating for my answer. The first thought that flashed across my mind was, 'Because I love you' but then the voice in my mind pulled me back, 'How can you love her? She's just something to satisfy you. Isn't she?' yet again the voice which i assumed came from my heart replied, 'If she was just something to satisfy you, you wouldn't refrain yourself from meeting her at night. You would have feast on her already. You would have finished her already. But you havent, right?

I continued staring at her until her fingers brushed against mine gently, "You know when you look at me like this, it makes me feel really......" she was stuttering and her eyes couldn't meet mine. "Really?" "S-S-Shy.." I looked down and chuckled at her response. 'So adorable' "You dont have to be...you're too beautiful; I cant take my eyes off you." I didnt realize what I just said until i saw her blush and looked to the side. 'Am I giving myself away? I just said she was beautiful? Do I really love......no. It cant be. I cant possibly love a human.' I looked up and called for the waitress to pass me the bill and then after we left for her apartment. Before turning into her apartment, she told me that she wanted to get some grocceries and said that we should go groccery shopping together. I nodded in response and did as she said. "Kris, what do you want for dinner?" 'you' was my sub conscious answer. "A-ah? Any-anything." I stuttered and walked ahead of her. "Oooo, did the charismatic and almighty Kris Wu just stutter???" she giggled and grabbed my arm. 'How can I devour you when all i really want is to keep you by my side forever?' I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her instinctly which instantly made her froze. "Why now, are you uncomfortable with me doing that?" I asked while looking down into her eyes with my arms still wrapped around her. "I...I....You..." she looked away immediately and her gaze was fixed onto a bunch of vegetables. 'She didnt push my arms away?' I couldnt help but smirk at my little victory. "Stop looking at those green things, you should look at me too." I said swiftly will planting a kiss on the crown of her head taking her aback once again.

"I like how you jerk a little when I do any form of skinship with you. You're so so so adorable ___." taking in another whiff of her perfume. "K-Kris...I think im done shopping." "Oh, really? The basket seems rather empty though." I said casually as i lifted the basket which was filled with a can and two other...i dont know. "Yea-ah. Im done. Let's go" she stuttered and left my side briskly leaving me at the back - chuckling at her actions. 'She entices me in every way. Damn it.' It didnt take long till i caught up with her and paid for her grocceries before she could hand those notes over to the cashier. "You d-dont have to, Kris.." Giving her a smile, I replied, "Anything for my lady." her cheeks were obviously bright red right now. They seem to be tempting me to kiss her, right now. "Dont blush so much ___, I might be tempted to do other things to you." I spoke casually as I took the grocceries in one hand and instinctly slipping the other one around her waist. "You're be-being really weird today, Kris." "Hmm...I dont think so." i replied, not meeting her gaze. 'Yes, I know...It's not like me to do such things either. It's just you. You're ruining me. I dont even know what i want from you anymore.'  After unloading the few plastic bags into the boot of the car, I walked over to the driver seat and drove both of us back to her apartment - It's time to make up my mind. 


SEQUEL AGAIN, HEHE.

XOXO

mm..follow me on Twitter? kkkk