Bothersome Ties

Kris collection

You were flying back to Singapore to attend your brother’s wedding and he invited Kris too since he was your partner. Your parents and family were anticipating to see and know more about Kris, as you were the youngest child and also the last to get a partner. The both of you departed from Seoul at night, arrived in Singapore in the early morning and checked into your hotel, which was non other than the famous Marina Bay Sands. Spending time in the luxurious infinity pool was all you could think of until Kris pulled you back by reminding you that you needed to rest before the wedding which was later in the morning.  “But I really want to go up to the infinity pool and go for a dip.” You pouted and whined, in hope of getting Kris to give in to you. “No. You need to sleep. You haven’t been sleeping well since your schedules resumed. We’ll go to the pool later at night, all right?” he reasoned and pulled you along to the hotel room. You pouted and sulked your way to the hotel room as Kris chuckled and seized the chance to pinch your cheeks. “Aigoooo, my big baby~”

You heeded Kris’s advice and went to sleep but was woken up by a phone call from your mom, four hours later.
“Hello…” you rubbed your eyes as you adjusted to the amount of light in the room.
“What time are you coming home? Is… what’s your boyfriend’s name? Is he with you?” your mum asked.
“We’ll leave the hotel now… Kris mom, his name is Kris. And yes, he’s with me.” You rolled over, only to be greeted with a sleepy yet cheeky Kris.
“I’ll get back to you when we’re reaching home mom. See you later. Bye~” you got off the phone and Kris leaned over to give you a peck on your nose. “Someone’s up early.” You replied. Kris hummed and hugged you. “Shower with me?” he asked.
“We have to be fast or the queen’s going to blow our heads away~” you snuggled into his chest.
“Ok ok, I’ll make it fast. All right?” he rubbed your back and you responded with a nod. Whatever that happened in the shower was a matter of debate but you were definitely sure that Kris was temporarily sated.

You pressed the doorbell and waited for your mom to open the door for you but was greeted by your aunts who were always teasing you since birth. “Oh, our celebrity’s here! Wow, who’s that handsome guy behind you?” you smiled and greeted her before your mom came to open the gate for you. “This is Kris. My boyfriend.” You smiled while introducing Kris to your family. It was funny how they liked Kris so much despite only meeting him for a couple of minutes – Maybe good looks really helps. The both of you helped out with the wedding and went down to the church for the wedding ceremony in the early morning before returning back to your suite to rest for the wedding dinner at night. Everything was so fast paced and you were certain that the both of you would be drained when the night ends. You sighed inwardly, partly because you were worried that Kris would be too tired and also because your brother was finally getting married. It’s a good yet worried sigh.

“Come to me.” Kris called for you as he pat the empty space on the bed. You crawled onto the bed and laid on his arms before falling into deep slumber. Everything feels so much better when you’re here with me. You’re indeed my safe haven. Your sleep was interrupted by a whole lot of shuffling and clinking of hangers. You opened your eyes and saw Kris changing into his suit and clumsily trying to tie his tie but failed horribly. You chuckled and kneeled on the bed, “It’s been so many years and you still at wearing your own tie Kris.” You called him over and he followed obediently, holding out his tie for you to wear it for him. After a few twisting and knotting, you got his tie done. “There. Perfectly done tie.” You grinned at your work as Kris carried you out of bed. “It’s time for you to dress up. You won’t want to be late for the wedding dinner, don’t you?” he kissed your cheeks as he took over the mirror to style his hair. “You have to get out of the toilet for me to change Kris.” You scoffed inwardly as you held onto your dress. “There’s no need for that darling. Moreover, it’s not like I haven’t seen whatever that’s under those fabric.” He smirked as he continued to style his hair. You rolled your eyes and closed the toilet door to get changed.

A limo was sent to fetch the both of you to the wedding dinner’s venue and the both of you made your ‘grand’ entrance with gasps and murmurs. ‘Omg, Kris oppa and Nicolette unnie are really going out together!’ ‘They are so open about their relationship?!’ ‘Isn’t Kris afraid that he’ll jeopardize his own job and fame?!’ ‘Is that the famous model from SG that models in Korea!? Who's that guy beside her?! Man, they’re hot!’  You supposed that they were the bride’s relatives and gave them a shy smile before walking over to your parents. “Bothersome.” You whispered to Kris who merely chuckled at your reaction and placed his arms around your waist. The both of you were standing by the bar table, waiting for the wedding dinner to start. “You look really hot tonight.” Kris whispered seductively. You looked up at him and blushed. “Don’t.” you glared at him, recovering immediately from your previous behavior. “Don’t bother playing hard to get or as if you’re angry at me. You can never get angry at me for you… love me too much.” He kissed your forehead abruptly gaining the attention of your mum and aunts. “Mind you Mister, we are in public and my family are here!” you hissed and looked away from your mum and aunts burning gaze. He turned to their direction and nodded at them while flashing them his ‘They don’t call me Krisus for nothing’ smile before turning his attention back to you. “You, me, bed, tonight. Your rejection is not up for discussion.” He glared at you before you rolled your eyes and leaned against him – a sign of you admitting defeat. “That’s my baby girl.” He caressed your cheeks and you groaned.

The dinner finally started and the both of you were allocated at the VIP table since you were immediate family to your brother. Through out the entire dinner, Kris was really comfortable with your family – especially the ladies and you were glad that they had things to talk about. Or maybe it was just because they were mesmerized by his looks. You were busy looking around the venue until you noticed Kris continously fiddling with his tie. You frowned as he kept meddling with it – pulling and tugging it. You leaned over and whispered, “Stop pulling your tie or you’ll not get what you want tonight.” Kris looked at you with sympathetic eyes. You knew how much he hated wearing ties as he was always found to be tugging at it or trying to remove it from his neck. He really hates things to be around his neck – especially if they were pretty tight. You glared at him once more before you grabbed his hands and held it in yours.

Though it was really hard for Kris, you could tell that he was restraining himself from using his free hand to continue fiddling with his tie. The wedding dinner ended with Kris looking really sulky in the elevator as your made your way up to your suite. You let go of his hands as both of you entered the suite and Kris was practically radiating anger or perhaps frustration – was it ual frustration or…? That, you weren’t too sure of.
“You’ve been really good Kris.” You smiled at him and pulled him towards you as you sat on the bed. “Come on, don’t be such a sulky cat. I’ll help you undo your tie now, ok?” you smiled and kneeled on the bed to remove his tie. Kris hugged you and encircled his arms around your waist.
That, was pure torture. Can I get my reward now?” you kissed him on his neck and nodded. You were pretty sure that Kris vented all his frustration that he had towards that darn tie on you for you felt like you ran 10 km after his hefty workout.