Chapter 9

School 2013 Fanfic

Heung Soo stood in front of the mirror. He was adjusting his uniform to make sure it has no wrinkles. He looked at his reflection. He frowned at himself. It's the very first time he cares about the way he look. He Didn't know why.

"Add some blush on and lipgloss! Trust me, you'll look cute." Suddenly a familiar voice came made Heung Soo jump off in shocked.

"Eishhh, Shut Up bastard!" Heung Soo threw him a pillow right to Nam Soon face that keep giggling. "We're going to school not a fashion show!" He mocked,

"What is wrong with you? Did You ate expired foods?".

Heung Soo elbowed him hard. He grabbed his backpack, "Enough mumbling! Let's go, we're almost late!"

He walked out his house with Nam Soon following behind.

"Ya. Did you ate expired food? What makes you mirroring yourself for a long time like an idiot back there?" Nam Soon kept throwing Heung Soo question to express his curiousity, but for Heung Soo that was annoying.

"Eishh. Is that a problem for you?" Heung Soo said without looking at Nam Soon.

"Yeah. Coz you never did that before. Unless..." Nam Soon getting narrowed his eyes.

"Unless you seeing someone".

Heard that Heung Soo a bit shocked. But he kept silent. "You met girls lately, am I right? Damn it Park Heung Soo." He bumped hard Heung Soo's shoulder. Why didn't you take me with you. How dare You went flirting alone!" he added some punch onto Heung Soo stomach.

Heung Soo jerked away then threw him a fierce look. "I didn't seeing anyone, you idiot!" He snapped.

But Nam Soo's grin getting wider and he pointed to Heung Soo's red face. "No. You did. Look at your face! You're dating someone"

"What? Park Heung Soo is dating someone?" Suddenly a Head popped up from behind of Nam Soon's shoulder. It was Lee Kang Joo who had a silly expression on her face when asking the question.

She turned left to face Heung Soo. "Is that true park Heung Soo? Who was the girl whom unlucky enough to be your girlfriend?".

In shocked, Heung Soo looked into Kang Joo's blinking eyes that waiting for his answer. Once again Kang Joo's face was only inches away. He then suddenly reminded of the moment in the restaurant.

"Im dating someone or not, it is none of you bussines Lee Kang Joo!!" He yelled then left.

Nam Soon took a glance at Kang Joo. He looked at her for a moment and then he nodded quitely with a smirk.

"What?" Kang Joo looked back at him in confused. Nam Soon gigled and shook his head,

"Nothing" He too leaving Kang Joo in frowning face.

For along that day Heung Soo didn't speak at Kang Joo even though she took a chances to talk to him on the break time. But after those words she gave doesn't get any reply, she gave up and kept cursing him behind his back. But Heung Soo actually didn't know why he does that, somehow he just got weird feeling that in the end made him upset everytime he saw her.

*   *   *

The school was over. Heung Soo was walking in the corridor when his phone ringed. He looked to the screen. Lee Kang Joo. He pushed the receive button in the fifth ring.

"What" He said sharply.

"Ya! Where the hell are you?" she yelled.

"Home" he lied.

"Home? Aren't you supposed to be in the library now? It's your last day tutoring!".

"So what?" He said. He then heard nothing from Kang Joo. Latter, he heard a sharp sigh in the other line.

"Fine. Good luck for tommorow!" She said in a weak voice.

She hung up.

He didn't expect she would hang up fast. He thought she will yelling at him on top of her lungs and running to drag him off to the library just like she did before. But she doesn't. without him knowing, Heung Soo made his way to the library but he stopped when he saw someone came out from the library's entrance door.

It was Kang Joo.

She had a gloomy face. She stood up in front of the door. Stuffed her right hand into her right blazer's pocket and pulled out something. In where Heung Soo hid, He couldn't see what she was holding . But he could heard she said 'stupid' and then thrown that thing into a trash can before she left.

Heung Soo watching her slowly gone away. He looked at the trash can. There is something in red among all trash. He pulled it out. He noticed that the red thing is a charm that most student usually bought from the temple to gave a spirit and encouragement for exam. But this one plus with Kang Joo's written note inside the little envelope. It reads :

'My mom bought this charm for me to give me some spirit in every exam I had. I handed it to you in Hope to give the same spirit for tommorow exam. So, Aja aja Hwaiting!".

His heart beating fast. Heung Soo didn't knew that She was really care about him. He realize that she gave him much. but what did he do? He ignored her for along the day. When he was fought with his feeling and thought he heard his cell ring again. But this time it was from Song Ha Kyung. Before he could say Hello, Ha Kyung yelled first.

"YAA! PARK HEUNG SOO WHAT DID YOU DO TO KANG JOO!" She yelled.

"What...?" He said softly.

"SHE'S CRYING!"