Fluff & coward

School 2013 Fanfic

Nreeet! Nreeet! Nreeet! Nreeet!

Nam Soon heard the door’s bell pushed impatiently. He rushed to the monitor and check who it was. Outside, there stood a young woman who pounded the door and kept pushed the bell in angry, Lee Kang Joo.  Nam Soon sighed and opened the door.

“Where is he?” Kang Joo asked in annoy.

“Bedroom. Sleeping”

Kang Joo’s eyes wide opened, “What?!” then she quickly took off her shoes and made stomped her feet toward Nam Soon’s bedroom.

Nam Soon shook his head, “Aigoo, what he have done now?”

Kang Joo stood beside the bed and staring at her future husband sleeps and snored softly.  “YA! PARK HEUNG SOO!” She called but Heung Soo didn’t move.

“YA! PALLI IREONA!” She shook his body and yelled on his ear. Heung Soo just moved to changed his head position. Kang Joo lost her patient, she pulled the pillow under Heung Soo’s head. Heung Soo finally woke up is surprised, his eyes were still half open. He moaned softly and d aroung to find another pillow but then his eyes were glued to the figure beside the bed.

Heung Soo made a sharp gasp as he knew who is it, “K-Kang Joo-Ya! What are you doing here?” he pulled up the blanket up to his chin and stared at the young lady whose eyes were also stared at him in full anger.

“Ya! How dare you do this to me? Today is an important day. Don’t you remember?”

Heung Soo tried to figured out what that day is. He glanced at Kang Joo whose mouth is pouted and mumbled a cursed at him. He thought fast. As he r=figured that out, he face-palmed and eventually cursed himself. How stupid he was. Today they must  do a fitting for their wedding. He promised he’ll come. But because of his debut  recording  as a commentator and Mc in the TV sport program, he stayed awake and get the chance to get home so late.

“Remember?” Kang  Joo asked one more time, eyes still watching at Heung Soo.

Heung Soo inhaled deeply and took her hands, “I’m sorry Honey. I got home too late from last night recording. I’m sorry. I really am”

“But you promised! It’s really important you know. I’ve been waiting for today to come”

Heung Soo off from the bed and squated down in front of Kang Joo. He crossed his hands and pinched his ears. He looked up and said, “I’m punishing myself”

Kang Joo didn’t say anything. She was shocked of his action. So childish, but he really meant it.

“One hundred, is that enough?”

“Mwo?” Kang Joo confused.

“Two hundred then”

“Busun suri-Ya?!”

“Allright. Three hundred!” He nodded then he started to squat-jamed  and counted. “One..two…three…four…five…six…”

Kang Joo frowned her forehead but still didn’t say anything. What is he doing?  She thought

“Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen,  eighteen…”

“YA! KUMANHAE!”  Kang  Joo shrieked at Heung Soo. He atomatically stoped and looked up at Kang Joo again while gasped for air.

“Do you think it’s funny?! Is it something that you can made fun of?!” Kang Joo yelled and her lips trembled.

Heung Soo gulped hard. She must be really mad. A pang came into his chest as he saw her looked away  her face from him. He stood up fast and pulled her closer but Kang Joo avoided him. Heung Soo grinned his teeth and pulled her  hand  strongly enough so she ended up laid on the bed. Heung Soo laid beside her and embraced her tightly.

“Ya! What are you doing?!” Kang Joo tried to released herself from Heung Soo . She still managed her voiced to sound mad but she couldn’t avoided  being blushed and her heart started to pound against her chest as she saw Heung Soo’s face was just an inch away from her.

Heung Soo closed his eyes again. “Let’s stay like this for ten minutes”

“Mwo ya? Get off me! Wake up, we have a place to go!” Kang Joo hit Heung Soo chest and she also tried to nudged him off, but the more she tried harder to release herself, the more Heung Soo pulled her closer to him.  She couldn’t move anywhere then she finally gave up.

She examined the handsome face before her eyes. She could see dark circles that appeared under  both of Heung Soo’s swolen eyes. She also could felt the hot breath that he blew upon her face.  She adjusted her head so she could examine his face in better angle.

She kept thinking, ‘Omoo, look at his face. Those dark circles are so terrible. It must be a hard work  for him. He must be tired from doing recording untill late. But look what I’m doing? Screaming and yelling at him?”

“Heung  Soo-Ya…” she called in a tender  voice, still watched his face intensely.

“Hmmm?” he hummed as his response, still closed his eyes.

“Manhi himdeuro-ji? Tired, aren’t you?”

“Hmmmm?”  Heung Soo opened  eyes and staring at Kang Joo whose face already change into a weary.

Kang Joo sighed, “Chua” then she got up.

Heung Soo was felt bad somehow toward her sudden changing expression. He watched her adjusting her long hair then her blazer. She turned around her head and gave Heung Soo a smile.

“Get back to sleep, you must be tired”

Then Kang Joo get off from bed but quickly stopped by Heung Soo. “Odi ga?”

“I’ll go do the fitting alone. You can do it in another day”

“Alone?” Heung Soo really feel bad.

“Y es, Oppa. Now, go back to sleep because those circles doesn’t look good on you, at all!”

Heung Soo rushed to the mirror and saw the circles himself. He massaged his cheeks and turned to Kang Joo who already stood by the doorway.

“Ah, mian ” She said, scratched her hair “for being mad and yelling at you. I shouldn’t do that. So, see you later” She waved him goodbye and openned the door wider but then Heung Soo ran accrosed the room, jumped on the bed then he reached Kang Joo’s  hands.

“I’m Up! I’m Up. So, don’t leave. I’m up!” he grinned.

“But, you look tired. I’m fine. Go back to sleep”

“No No, No! I’m Up. I’m ready. I’ll go shower. Ten minutes. No, Five minutes! Ok, five minutes. I promise”

Kang Joo nodded quietly and confused. Just when she about to walk out the room she felt a sudden embracement then she saw a smirk from the face before her eyes. Heung Soo had his hands around her waist and stared at her intensely.

“W-wae ddo? Don’t you have shower to do?” Kang Joo looked around in worry.

“Morning-Kiss. You haven’t give me the morning kiss”

“Mw-mwo?! K-kisseu?” Kang Joo felt her face burning.

“Aigoo, why are you so shy? It’s not like we haven’t done any kiss before”

“Mwo? Yah, morning kiss is required for wedding couple only. We haven’t even get married yet”

“We will, soon! It doesn’t matter. Then after we get married we would do not only the morning kiss, but also  the afternoon kiss, evening kiss and….night kiss” Heung Soo gave her his tempted look.

Kang Joo eyes widened in shock then she hit Heung Soo’s forehead hard, “YAA PYEONTAEE! STUPID ERT!” she hit him more and more.

“Kang Joo-Ya! APPEO! KUMANHAE!”

“Stop saying anything like that!” he beat his back with her pursed.

“YAA!” Heung Soo suddenly straight up his body and yelled at Kang Joo, loud enough to made her stop from beating him. She looked at him in worry.

“Mani appeo? Mian..” Kang Joo tried to approached him but Heung Soo made an attack.

He pushed her to the wall next to the door and kept closer the gap between their faces. Kang  Joo blinked rapidly as he leant his face to the right and his eyes were glued to her lips. Just when the gap was only about a finger away, someone fake coughed.

The nearly kiss couple suddenly turned their both heads. Then they saw Nam Soon stood on the door way staring at them in annoying face.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I need to take my watch. Excuse me love-birds” Nam Soon walked between the couple made them away from each other.

Kang Joo and Heung Soo cleared awkwardly and kept rubbed their back of the neck. Kang Joo adjusted her pursed on her shoulder and didn’t even look at Heung Soo. Nam Soon came back to them while pouted. He shook his head while alternately stared at Heung Soo and Kang Joo who remain silent.

“Please hold yourself, guys. The wedding is only three months left. Aigooo jinja! Aigoooo!”

Kang Joo bit her lower lip. She looked down and closed her eyes in embarrassed. Heung Soo mumbled a cursed at his best friend.

Nam Soon sighed in disbelief and made himself as far as possible from the couple.

As Nam Soon no longer in sight, Heung Soo looked at Kang Joo again, “Shall we continue?”

“NO!” She screamed. “ GO TO SHOWER NOW! FIVE MINUTES! I ‘LL WAIT IN THE LOBBY. IF YOU DIDN’T COME IN FIVE MINUTES, DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT MARRIED!” Kang Joo too made her way toward the front door.

“Kang Joo-Ya! Lee Kang Joo!” Heung Soo followed her behind then his head was banged to the sudden slamed door. “Eishhhhhhhhh!” Heung Soo messed up his messy hair and bumped his head to the wall. “It’s all Nam Soon’s fault. Keu Babo sekki-ya! Eishhhhh!”

 

 

 

#             #             #

Nam Soon walked on the street with an angry heart. He pouted his lips along the way. His eyes were narrowed in anger too. He suddenly stop his track. He turned back his body and looked straight toward his apartment direction. 

“How dare they doing their romance-drama in my apartment? Show off, huh?  Just because they will marry soon it doesn’t mean they can make out in my room. They don’t even care that I still in the house. Eishhhh” Nam Soon couldn’t stop being so jealous to Heung Soo and Kang Joo. He wanted to marry HaKyung too. He wanted to spend his day with Ha Kyung by his sides.

But the problem is…he doesn’t have the confident yet. Even though he had a great job, he still doubt about Ha Kyung. It’s not like he doesn’t sure that Ha Kyung is the one for him, he really sure about that, but her family. He knew that her family wanted something more from him. Even his father is actually getting more paid his attention toward him. He spent time more with Nam Soon. His father even gave Nam Soon’s mother wedding ring for him use to proposed Ha Kyung. 

His only planed is to wait for few years until he could be someone that Ha Kyung and her family proud of to claim as husband and son in-law.

While fought with his own though he heard his phone rang. He smiled when he read the caller ID.

“Good morning, Princess”

“Ah, morning jagiya” Ha Kyung sounded as she blushed. She always blushed every time he called her ‘Princess’. She doesn’t even know why.

“I’m head to work now. Want to have lunch together?”

“Sure”

“Ah, today Kang Joo and Heung Soo is going to do fitting for their wedding, But I think Heung Soo didn’t pick her up”

“Ah, so that’s why she was mad like a bee ready to sting”

“She come to your apartment?”

“Yes. But don’t worry, I think they already settled the problem just  looking at to how close their faces to each other” Nam Soon recalled the scene then getting irritated again.

“Mwo? What do you mean?”

“ They were trying to making out in my room, can you believe that?”

“Omo! Jinja?! Aigoo, couldn’t they hold on till the wedding? Omo, Lee Kang Joo,” Ha Kyung scoffed and giggled in the same time. Then Nam Soon heard her sighed, “They must be really love each other”

“We love each other too, aren’t we?”

“Eung? Of-of course”

“ Ha Kyung-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Mwonde?”

“Will you be happy?”

“About what?”

“If you…marry me?”

There a silence in the other line. Nam Soon couldn’t even hear any sound of her breath so it must be she hold her breath after she heard of what he just said.

“Ha Kyung –ah, are you still there”

Still no word.

“Ha Kyung-ah?”

“Do you really have to ask?”

“Eung? Oh, I just… don’t feel confident enough in front of your family. They must be wished that someone who will marry you is a great person with a great position in his job. I don’t think I suit for that yet. I’m still nothing” Nam Soon inhaled deeply as he waited for Ha Kyung to response.

 But nothing.

Ha Kyung went silence then…

Beep. She hung up.

Nam Soon gasped in shock. “Yeoboseyo? Ha Kyung-ah? Song Ha Kyung?!”

The line was dead. He looked at the phone blankly.

“I’m a dead man!”

 

To Be Continue……

A/N : Omoo, I couldn’t stop to write the fluff scene between Heung Soo and Kang Joo (Though I’ve read about the fact that Kim Woo Bin has a girlfriend, which made me pretty broken heart,  I still wanted to finish this FF. Because actually once I watched Heung-Joo moments in the drama again, the cute feeling don’t go away from me so I decide to finish this. It’s all because they were really really really really really cute together, especially Hyo young is really cute, simple and beautifull. She suits him well ^^ kekekeke)

Also I wouldn’t forget about the other couple, I’ll write about them more in the next chap. Oh Ya, my sister is watching Lee Jong Suk’s ‘I hear your voice’ drama now. She fell in love with that drama. Well, me too kekekeke.

Hope you like this chap. Gomawo ^^