Warming Up for the troublemaker

School 2013 Fanfic

"Hei, you don't want to tell me about you doing part time job?," Song Ha Kyung finally asked when the lunc break arrived. Ha Kyung keep looking at Kang Joo who greedy ate her lunch.

"Omo...this food DAEBAK!," Kang Joo said with filled of rice. Seeing her doesn't respond and feeling ignored, Ha Kyung snatched the spoon from Kang Joo's grip. "Song Ha Kyung...!," Kang Joo scream in protested. Ha Kyung gave her a scary look which made Kang Joo finally gave up.

"Keurae...it was true im doing part-time jobs".

"Since when?," Ha Kyung asked fiiled with couriousity.

"It has been a week..."

Ha Kyung raised her eyebrows, "a week? and you didn't even tell me about it. You think me as your friend or not?"

"Don't be mad, Ha Kyung-ah. I'm really sorry for not telling you before. I just don't want to see you worry just like you are right now," Kang Joo explained. Looked her friend so tired, Ha Kyung finally calm herself down to not being mad at her. "Keunde...what actually kind of job did you do?"

Kang Joo stared Ha Kyung, "A Lot...," she said it while chewing her food so the word came out sounds funny. "If you really need money I can help you," said Ha Kyung to kang Joo sincerely. Kang Joo stoped eating. she then pinched Ha Kyung's cheek and spread her cherry smile and said, "My lovely beautiful Song Song....I told you not to worry. I can handle it. I just wanted to buy something with my own money."

"Does your Omma knows that you doing the jobs?," she robbed her reddish cheek as she asked. Kang Joo shook her head, " uri omma wasn't home. she visiting her relative in busan. Perfect timing huh....," Kang Joo poked Ha Kyung shoulder that made Ha Kyung smiled. Ha Kyung nodded quitely and took a glance toward Park Heung Soo and Go Nam Soon's seat, and looked back to Kang Joo. "Do you have any idea what to do with Park Heung Soo?".

Suddenly Kang Joo dropped her spoon. She gave Ha Kyung a desperate look, and shook her head "Arghhh molla....!"

#       #     #

Bell that signifies the school had ended was greeted by all the students of class 3-2. They tidied their stuff. The class president stood up and said, "Attention. Bow!". All the kids bowed and rushed to the door. Kang Joo and Ha Kyung hooked their arm together when they almost reach the school lobby. That's when teacher Kang called out for Kang Joo. The two girls stoped and turned to face their teacher in confused. "Where do you think you are going, Lee Kang Joo?" teacher Kang asked in a threatening voice. 

"Ah...the school was over and... I just headed to go home Kang saem," Kang Joo answear unease. Teacher Kang crossed his arms, "did you forget what I told you this morning?".

Kang Joo frowned.

"Aren't you should be in the library with Park Heung soo right now?"

Kang Joo's eyes wide opened. She answered with the quite 'Oooh...'.

"Go find Park Heung Soo and drag him to library."

"He probably made his way home Kang Saem," Ha Kyung Said. Teacher Kang raised his eyebrows toward Kang Joo, "Lee Kang Joo..."

Kang Joo understood what her teacher meant. Second later she ran toward the gate leaving Song Ha Kyung behind. "Kang  Joo ya!".

#   #   #

"Dude I'm Hungry. Are you hungry?" Heung Soo asked to Nam Soon who keet yawning along the way. "Let's eat Ramyun...at my place!" Nam Soon anwered cheerfully. Heung Soo stoped and looked to Nam Soon in disgust. "Ramyun again...forget it!" He walked ahead. Nam Soon smirked at Heung Soo's back. "I could only buy ramyun you stupid!". Nam Soon ran aproached his friend when he felt his phone ringing. He picked it up then he heard a loud angry voice yelled made him spread his hand to avoid his phone from his ear.

"Ya, Lee Kang Joo. What is wrong with you?"

"Park Heung Soo...where is he?"

"He is here with me. Why?"

"Where are you?"

"Hmmm we were preety close from school but also preety far actually!"

"YA ! Don't fooling around !"

"What is your problem?"

"JUST STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!". clicked. Kang Joo hung up hard. Nam Soon shook his head then shout, "Park Heung Sooooo, STOP!". Heung Soo turne and frowned, "What?".

"Your wife got mad!"

"What?"

"YA PARK HEUNG SOOO!", a familiar voice yelled from a far. There was Kang Joo running toward the boys. Nam Soon smiled and pointed to Kang Joo, "There she is. Your wife"

"Aish...not this girl again..." Heung Soo turned his face.

"Hosh...hosh....hosh...Park Heung Soo...You...hosh hosh hosh..." Kang Joo tried to speak in her gasp before she bowed to collect her breath. Nam Soon tapped her back slowly, "Eii...calm down then speak...".

After she fully stood up and gathered her breathe, with her left hand she pointed to Heung Soo in the face. "You!..." she grabbed heung soo by his sleeve adn drag him out. "You're coming with me!".

Heung Soo slaped her hand then walked away. But then he walked backward because Kang Joo grabbed his back pack.

"Lee Kang Joo! what are you doing! let go of me!", Heung Soo shouted his lungs out. But Kang Joo seems doesn't care at all.

"GO NAM SOOOOON!" He waved his hand in desperation asking for help but Instead helping him Nam Soon wave back.

"Park Heung Soo...annyeong!"

#    #    #

"Allright. Make yourself ready. You can started with read and discuss this book together..." teacher Kang handed them a book which is as big and thick as yellow pages phonebook. Kang Joo and Heung Soo sitting face to face in the empy library. Kang Joo took a fiercely glance at Heung Soo and he do the same to her. Teacher Kang watched them changed a threathening look as if a red lazer would come out of their ayes. Teacher Kang tapped them on the shoulder made them looked away from each lazerish glance.

"One more thing...DON'T FIGHT!" he walked away as he finished his words. The only thing Kang Joo could do was letting out a weak sigh. She started to open the book when he saw Heung Soo stood up and walked away.

"PARK HEUNG SOO. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!" Her screams echoed in the library made it sound louder. But Heung Soo don't give her any respond.

"Arggggh!" she messed up her hair in anger. Then she stood up aproached him and headlocked him. Heung Soo struggle to let himself free, "Lee Kang Joo! are you trying to kill me!".

"If you walk away one more time. I won't hesitate to kill you for real!"

"YAAA!", Heung Soo finally free himself by pushed Kang Joo a side. But then he realize he is too powerfull  that made Kang Joo fell to the rows of chair behind her. He schocked. What have he done, he thought panicked. Just when he took a step closer to see if she was oke, Kang Joo stood up and yelled, "YAAAAAAARGH!".

Brakkk! the door slamed opened. Then appear teacher Kang and Teacher Jung in panicked. They take a look to a messed chairs and to the frozen Kang Joo who raised her hand trying to grabbed Heung Soo by the collar.

"Stop it! both of you!", teacher Jung stood between them to make them away from each other.

"Park Heung Soo! Lee Kang Joo! I told you to study together not to kill each other!", Shouted teacher Kang in disbelief.

Both Kang Joo and Heung Soo remain silent. Until Heung Soo opened his mouth. "Im really sorry sonsaengnim. But could you pair me with another one instead of her. I seriously couldn't study with her. Hearing that Kang Joo gave him her blaze glance again.

"No matter with whom you study eith you would still reject it because the fact is the you don't want to study. Just give it a try..." teacher jung said sarcasticly but also sadly.

Teacher Kang watched them deeply. He was thinking something, then he smirked and claped.

"Allright, I think you both need a warming up!"

Heung soo look into teacher Kang's michievous smirked and try to found out what it means. After he figure that out he let out a sigh and glance to Kang Joo who looked really confused.

Continued.....

 

** Im sorry for the violence scene. I just can't help it, I thought they would really had a fight if they were leaved by just two of them. Try to update the next chapter soon. Hope u like it his one.