Chapter 10

School 2013 Fanfic

Heung Soo ran off from school immediately after Ha Kyung finished her words. On the way he kept cursing himself for being stupid. He ran as fast as possible to the Hot Dog place. In ten meters away from his track he could see Ha Kyung stood up in front of the restaurant and peeked inside in full of worries. When she notice his presence she grabbed his hand tightly and pulled him aside.

"what've you done?. She suddenly asked me to come here when I thought she was with you. And there she is looked like a gloomy zombie crying like hell. I knew that YOU were the one who responsible!" Ha Kyung's chest went up and down after spitting her anger. Her blazing eyes were no joke. Scary as hell.

When still trying to catch some air Heung Soo glanced to where Kang Joo sit. Ha Kyung was right. Kang Joo looked like someone who just came back from funeral. She once a while swept her cheeks and eyes from tears. She exhaled sharply and eyed the hot dogs in front of her. She barely took a bite, as if she lost her appetite. Then she covered her face with both of her hand. Another pang came to Heung Soo's chest as he watched Kang Joo.

"Would you tell me what's going on?" Ha Kyung snapped him. She really out of her patient.

Without answer her question he rushed inside. He saw Kang Joo still covered her face. when she released her hand, she jerked back in shock seeing Heung Soo sat in front of her. Kang joo instanly looked away to wiped off her tears.

"wha-what are you doing here?" she said awkwardly.

Still no words , Heung soo loosen his bag, ed it and pulled out a book then he passed it to Kang Joo. She winked in shocked as she grabbed the book causing the hot dogs nuddged off from the tray. She noticed the book is the one she gave him.

"You were unbelievable stupid, Lee Kang Joo" He finally said. Kang Joo gave him a 'what the hell are you saying' gaze.

"Mwo?" She said slowly, tried to restrain not to strangkle him. Meanwhile Ha Kyung peeking at them exchanging cold stare.

"There You are. How could you leave me alone doing all the stuff which I supposed to be OUR jobs. Who was being a selfish now, huh?" Nam Soon showed up sudden enough to made Ha Kyung startled and spun around to him. Nam soon Frowned at the way she acted like an idols stalker.

"What are you peeking at?" He looked inside and spotted Kang Joo and Heung Soo sitting face to face.

"Uuh, are they having a tutor session here?".

"Go Nam Soon, your best friend was a total jerk!" she suddenly cursed, made Nam Soon turned his head at her instanly.

"Woow. For a role-model student, you cursed well Song Ha Kyung. So what is it now?" He eyed the two quarrels again.

"I guess Heung Soo didn't see Kang Joo for today's tutoring. And there she was. Crying...".

Nam Soon raised his brows. "Crying? Here? I though she would only crying in the toilet. Not in such a crowded place like this".

"What do you mean? You mean Kang Joo had cried in the toilet?" she asked, feeling a little surprised.

"Yeah. Last year. She still pretend to be tough. But I know that she was crying, anyway".

"why?".

"because the essay competition, I guess" nam Soon noticed Ha Kyung's changing expression. Soon enough, he regret of what he just said, remember Ha Kyung was also involved.

"Ya. But it's over, isn't it. You guys get even more sticky attached to each other. Don't be sad..." Nam soon patted Her shoulder to comforting her. Ha Kyung kept silent.

"Let's see if the two fighter will make up"

He turned Ha Kyung's body toward Heung soo and Kang Joo still staring each other. Heung Soo finaly sighed. Kang Joo still looked at him sharply.

"I went straight home to take this" He nodded at the book. "I can't have a proper study without that thing" He lied again.

It's better than say the real fact that he just go mad everytime he saw her which is he too doesn't know exactly why.

"why didn't you tell me in the first place? I thought you mad at me for no reason! You really pissed me off".

"I just wanted to prank you, stupid. And I realized that you don't even have a sense of humor" he shook his head. Grinning. But Kang Joo didn't see that funny. She looked at him in half opened mouth. Then she rose up, banged hard on the head of Heung Soo with the book. Heung Soo growling. Groaning in pain.

"Lee Kang Joo! Stop It!" He shouted

"How about this for sense of humor, Huh! You'll DIEEEE!". Kang Joo beat him harder. The crowded giggled watching them both.

Nam Soon and Ha Kyung gasped in unison. "Ok. Let's get in before she kills him".

They rushed in and pulled away Kang Joo from beating Heung Soo to death.

He adjusted his uniform and hair. "You want to kill me?"

"Oh, I WILL!" Kang Joo extended her hand to grabbed him, but Nam Soon stoped her.

"Guys, cut it out. Heung Soo, go apologize! PALLI, SEKKI YA!".

"All right, Im Sorry" Heung Soo said, " I really am" he looking at Kang Joo gasped in tired.

Then her face looked like she remember something. She released herself then ran. Leaving the three of them frowning.