Miss You!

School 2013 Fanfic

To           : Gang Joo Lee < [email protected]>

Subject : MISS YOUUUU!

‘It’s been a month, two days, three hours and one minute (Seriously, I’ve counted). I’ve miss you already. It’s two in the afternoon here and I’m studying. I’m feeling a little lazy (You know me ^_^) so  I want to take a nap for a while just in case you’ll pop out in my dream and make me in full of spirit again. But can I asked you something?  Why did you always stucked into my head? I hate you! No, Kidding! I love you <3 See ya!”

Ps: Don’t keep looking into my handsome sleeping picture or you’ll going to fall for me forever.

 

Kang Joo couldn’t help laughing as she read the mail. Indeed, his sleeping picture was handsome. It’s been a month since Park Heung Soo left her to America and she too, missed him so much. She replied his mail with her ordinary bubling style.

 

To: Heung Soo Park

Subject: Don’t be so confident!

“Ya! I’m not going to keep looking at your photo, I’m going to delete it coz you looked terrible in this picture!. Don’t be so lazy! You need to work hard. Kim Kyosu-nim offered me a job as an assistant of athor of Autobiography book. Awesome huh, so I’m would be able to meet awesome people and write book about them.

Cut your hair Park Heung Soo, you looked like someone who just came out of a cave from having a loooong sleep. Don’t miss any meal, don’t staying up so late! And….

I miss you too ^_^

PS: Me and Ha Kyung lived together now. Nam Soon asked you to call him once in a while.

 

And a week later she got the reply.

 

To          :  Gang Joo Lee

Subject : Congratz n see my new haircut!

“Hello there! How do I look now? You right, I looked better. Lots of girls asking for my number, Well…it’s all your fault for telling me to cut my hair. They said I’m HOT, can you believe that? And oh yeah,  my English is beter now. Thanks to my professor here. I’m glad you lived together with Ha Kyung. I bet you two would spend more times chatting about me Kekekekek. I’ve watched the LA Galaxy (the one that David Beckham played for) and I made an article about them, and guess what? My article was posted in the International Korean Sport  Magazine. Give me a hug pleaseeee!”

PS: I told the girls that I already had a very beautiful princess. Don’t worry  ^_^

-----------

“Aigoooo!” Suddenly Nam Soon showed up from behind Kang Joo when she was in the Coffee shop, reading her E-mails from Heung Soo. Kang Joo jumped up a bit in surprised, she embarrassed too because she kept giggling as her eyes glued to the PC’s screen.

“Yah! You shocking me” Kang Joo smacked hard Nam Soon’s arms but Nam Soon just gave her a snickered.

“Look at you, Kang Joo-ya! You are so busted. Miss him so much, don’t you?”

“No. I just read his e-mails, that’s all” She poker faced

“But your face saying that you do” Nam Soon pinched her cheek jokingly.

“Stop it! Where is your girlfriend, anyway?” She looked around the shop but couldn’t find Song Ha Kyung.

“She’ll be right here in a minute, ah! There she is” Nam Soon waved at both of them. She took a seat next to Nam Soon and peeked at Kang Joo’s PC a little bit. She smirked.

“It’s been a month right?”

“Yeah” Kang Joo answered shortly

“Oh, I heard you’re going to be an author’s assistant, Congratulation” Ha Kyung smiled as her bestfriend smiled too.

“I’ve finnaly found what I’ve been looking for. This job would be awesome. I would able to meet awesome people” Kang Joo clapped her hand together.

“Yeah. Who do you want to write a biography about?”

Kang Joo smiled but didn’t answer. Her eyes were glanced at the comersial board accrossed the street out of the window. A Park Ji Sung’s sport-wear commercial board.

#             #             #

To          : Gang Joo Lee < [email protected]>

Subject : MISS YOU MOREEEE!

 

“Kang Joo-ya, what should I do? I’ve missed you so much right now. It’s been a year I didn’t experienced any of your headlock. I miss that one too, seriously. I would like to apologize that I couldn’t send you e-mails as often as usual, coz I’m freaking busy doing training to become a commentator .I’ve watched many soccer games here, lived. They were awesome! I’m envy but excited as well. I’ll work harder so you can see me on TV, Mc-ing my own soccer program.

Oh, yeah let me introduce my new friends!

 

I met lot of Korean friends here, I didn’t feel so much lonely  but I wished you were here. It’s quite good these days to go on a date. A year left, I hope I can endure such a long time to see you.

Your beloved, Park Heung Soo.

Kekekekekeke ^.^v

 

To         : Heung Soo Park

Subject: Congratz!

“I’m glad you enjoyed there. Wish you were here too but I often go on a date with Prof. Kim, I wasn’t so lonely too here ^.^v

You perhaps already know that Prof. Kim’s wife is going to give birth in a couple of months, I can’t wait.

It’s ok if you couldn’t send e-mails in soon.  You are busy person now. Just take your time.

 I also can’t wait to see you on TV. You would  look very weird, Kekekeke >.<  No, Kidding, You will look awesome. You always are.

Heung Soo, Aja-aja HWAITING!  Y_>.<_Y

PS : The guy in a stripe shirt  behind you is so cute. Can I ask his number???”

 

Kang Joo smilied so wide and she let out a mischievous laugh as she finished t write the PS part in her e-mail. She wonderd what he’s reaction. Soon, she got her wish.

 

To: Gang Joo Lee < [email protected]>

Subject: DELETE THAT!

“YAAAAAA! DELETE THAT PICTURE! OR ELSE I’LL BREAK YOUR PC INTO PIECES!

PS : DELETE THAT IMMEDIATELY!”

----------

A week after that she didn’t receive any e-mails. Just for a couple of months later she got the mails. Heung Soo kept telling her how he has been practicing lots of work. She offered a job too. Yeah, sooner a later he’ll get a job.

They kept sending emails until the two years period was couple of months left and Kang Joo didn’t receive any single of e-mail from Heung Soo.

She kept checking her mail for a hundreds time of a day. She started to feel anxious. Anxious about a thought she had in her mind.

“Wae, he stil don’t send you any e-mail?” Ha Kyung asked to her best friend when they had a lunch in a café. She too felt  a bit worry.

Kang Joo kept refreshing her E-mail website but there is no mail from Heung Soo.

It was also the same for the next month.

She tried to forget about the bad thoughts she had. She distracted herself in to something else, that her chance is finally came to her. She’s a newbie Autobiography author now. She soon will get her chance to interviewed an awesome person she dreamed about, Park Ji Sung.

She wasn’t realy awake about Soccer until she met Heung Soo. With interviewing Park Ji Sung, perhaps she could be more understand people who love this game so much. Just like Heung Soo. She prepared everything. Questions, clothes, notebook and even she read lots of about soccer.

She was going to checked her questions list once again in her laptop when she saw an e-mail notification. She gasped slowly and she open the mail quickly. Her exciting face soon enough turn into a horror one, when she read the mail, which said :

 

“Kang Joo-ya. I got a job here. A pretty promising one so  I’m afraid that I would have to stay here longer. One more year. I miss you and I’m sorry….”

 

 To Be Continued….

A/N : Omoooo, finally update. I think as Heung Soo gone I was gone as well kekekeke ^.^, and also I would like to say sorry for this chap that happened to be not long enough for such a long time not updating. I hope you enjoy this one.  I’m pretty busy with my school nowadays.

I also realized guys, that I lack of description. Lack of grammar. Lack of EVERYTHING.

But I still hoping that this one was good enough. Thank you so much for reading. I hope that I would able to update the final chapter soon (Sorry for too much fluffy and the E-mail style)