Hero and the prisoner

School 2013 Fanfic

The first lesson is PE. The students rushed to change their uniforms to the sports clothes. Together with teacher Jong Bong Soo, they rushed to the outdoor gymnasium.

"What will we learn today?" whispered Byun Ki duk to Min Ki, but Ji Hoon responded him instead, "I'm sure we'll be playing dodge ball again, urgh ... it !".

"Are you sure? But I think it's fun", MinKi said. Kang Joo who walked behind them also chimed in, "Play dodge ball is very fun but also painful as well. Song Song, we pair up again Oke. I will protect you from their attacks," Kang Joo said, patting his chest. Song Ha Kyung just grinned as she pinched Kang Joo's cheek.

"Protecting me? Last time you made ​​us lose because you releases your hand grip. Because You were too excited cheering for the other team!".

Kang Joo grinned, showing her guilt. Then she wrapped her arm tighter into Ha Kyung's arm. "Don't be mad my Song Song!," Kang Joo showing her funny face in front of Ha Kyung who kept pretending to be mad, pouting her lips.

Kang Joo feel annoyed even though she knew she was just pretend to be mad, so she as well "If you mad then I'll pair up with him!"

Nam Sun stoped his feet from walking because of a finger pointed to his face. He frowned in annoy, moved away Kang Joo's finger from his face 'Why me again?"

" Cause you are tall, what else!," Kang Joo then return to Ha Kyung, "He could be an incredibly strong shield ke ke ke ke ke!"

"Then take Heung Soo instead! he's taller. A perfect incredibly strong shield for you!," Nam Soon showed his mischievous face as he back. 

Then Kang looked over Ha Kyung's Shoulder. She saw a quitely walking Heung Soo. He attend the PE!. It's a rarely occurs. He looked different in his blue training clothes, but his face was as cold as usual. Kang Joo was dazzled a bit, then she looked back at Nam Soon. " Him! No way. he'll make me the shield instead,!" Kang Joo groaned as she pulled Ha Kyung armed deeply into the field where the crowded students were stood up in the center of the field.

Jong teacher sighed and nodded his head quitely, then said "Kids, we are not going to play dodge ball again...," before teacher Uhm finished his sentence, the crowd bowwing in desperate but some of them sigh in relieve.

"Then what we are going to play, sonsaengnim?" Min Ki asked in his dissapoint voice. The others mumbling the same question as if they sure that they are going to endded up in a boring P.E. Teacher Jong waved his hand to make the kids quite, and they did. He continue, "I'm digging the web and found an interesting game for you. It's called... FORTRESS GAME"

"What is that sonsaengnim?" Min Ki asked. Thinking of never heard bout it before.

"It is like a teritorial defensive game. You are going to split into two teams. The Yellow and Blue team. In a team there must be a fort guard. your Fort is the Basketball hoop pole over there...", teacher Jong pointed to the both Basketball hoop pole which acroosed to each other. "....On the pole Im going to tie a flag according to the team's collor. The Team would spread and chasing to each other for trying to take the flag. The team member who touched or grabed by the enemy team should be a prisoner. When the flag took by the other team, you'll lose."

"Sonsaengnim....how do we save our friend who become a prisoner?" Gye Na Ri asked.

"You could save them by touch them. But after that the Hero and the prisoner should run as fast as possible before they touched back by the fort guard or the other team!"

The students leaned their head while thinking  and trying to understand of the rules. But once they get it, they smile and said.

"Sonsaengnim...that sounds fun!" Ji Hoon shouted. followed by the other.

"Use your stategy. Spread around the school. You can Hide. You can sneak out to the other team or whatever...", Uhm force tapped his head with his finger, "....use your brain."

"let's get started!" Byun Ki deok started to burst out from the crowded. "Whoever wants to be my team...come to meh!"

The other kids boowed him out.

"Let's make team by doing rock, scissor and papper guys!" Jong teacher shout. The kids gathered around to do rock scissor and paper. And the finale, the Yellow team consist of Go Nam Soon, Oh Jung Ho, Gye Na Ri, Song Ha Kyung, Han Young Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, Kim Min Kyung, Dani, and Kim Deong Seok.  And the Blue team was Kim Min Ki, Park Heung Soo, Gil Eun Hye, Lee Kang Joo, Oh Ga Eun, Kim Jong Hyun, Lee Ji Hoon, Shin Hye sun, and Byeon Ki Deok.

Seeing her best friend standing to an enemy team Kang Joo feel so sad. She waved Ha Kyung who also waved back. Then she took a glance to a tall guy standing in the corner. Ommo....she always got stuck with him. Heung Soo realized that Kang Joo looking at him and smiling at him. He turned away like he don't care. That made Kang Joo grinned in anger before she turned her face as well.

The Blue and Yellow team gathered in their own Fort. The flag was tied. Lee Yi Kyung and Lee Ji Hoon was chosen as the fort guard for the each team.

The whistle blew up. Oh Jung Hoo step out of the fort line first, it means he start the war. Then Kang Joo and Lee Ji Hoon run toward him. The Kids started to wandering around. Byun Ki Deok huged the pole while watching his team running around. Song Ha Kyung was confused. She stand still near the fort, until Oh ga eun was running toward her. She gasped, but then she felt her hand pulled by someone. Nam Soon looked at her face, grabbing her arm, "What are you doing? run! get them!". She shocked and then follow of what he said. She run to catch Oh Ga Eun who was running back toward her fort. Heung Soo watching Kang Joo who screamed running back to the fort. She bowed and gasped heavily. 

Heung Soo shooked her head in disbelief. Kang Joo glanced to him, "Ya! what the hell are you doing here? you're not the guard. He is!" Kang Joo pointed to Lee Ji Hoon who now almost leave the pole trying to catch Dani.

"YA! STAY WITH THE POLE! GUARD THE FLAG!", she now shouted to Ji Hoon.

"Aigoo...you realy took this game seriously," Heung Soo quiped.

"Of course. It's better than doing nothing for our team!," Kang Joo snapped. She then glanced at Heung Soo right leg then nodded.

"Ji Hoon-ah!, change your position with Heung Soo. You can go!"

"Really? Park Heung Soo?" Ji Hoon looked at Heung Soo.

"Faster, Park Heung Soo?!" Kang Joo was out of her patience.

"Why should I?"

"You got injured right, that's why you don't want to run. I understand. You better stay here and guard our flag!"

Heung Soo felt a fire burns his face. He heard that word as a sound of underatting instead of symphaty.

"I'll run!" He snaped back. As he finished his words he run toward the kids. Kang Joo spread a smirked and run as well. Heung Soo looking for Nam Soon, as he find him he faster his sprint.

"Ya! Park Heung Soo!" Nam Soon tried to avoid him but too late. Heung Soo grabed his hand and draged Him to his fort as his prisoner.

"Eishhhh sekkii ya!", Nam Soon stand near Ji Hoon. Heung Soo just shrugh his shoulder.

"Good job Heung Soo-ya!" said Ji Hoon.

Heung Soo turned to the chaotic students. He realized that most half of his team was in prison. only Him, Lee Kang Joo, Byeon Ki deok and Lee Ji Hoon was left. Then Lee Kang Joo draged someone to the fort. It's Gye Na Ri, Han Young Woo and Dani. They gather as a prisoner. Kang Joo looked to Heung so in pride.

"You got Nam Soon! Nice..."

"Go get Jung Ho. He is incredibly fast. He is the ace in his team..." Ji Hoon said wandering his eyes toward Jung Hoo. 

"Park Hung Soo... you distract Jung Hoo and I'll go save our team. Call !!" Kang Joo raised his both thumb. But Heung Soo chuckled, "I'll go get the flag instead!" then he ran.

Kang Joo groaned and running. She looking for her friend Ha Kyung who now sneak out to the back of Ji Hoon to save Nam Soon. She did it. She touched Nam Soon free but she cought instead. She now in prison. Kang Joo chuckled, she hide in the near tree. Looking around. She then saw Heung Soo drag more prisoner, Kim Min Kyung and Kim Deong Seok.

"Woow he stil fast with an injured leg!" She mumble to herself. The she saw Jung Hoo was left toward her team but blocked by Heung Soo. Gye Na Ri, Dani and Kim Deong Seok extended their hand crying for help to set them free. "Oh Jung Hoooooo! SAVE OUR SOUL!" Kim Deong Seok scream.

"Park Heung Sooooo hyung nim....SAVE YOUR BELOVED FRIEND'S SOUL. Lee Kang Joooooo! Save us! where the hell is Lee Kang Joo!" Byeon Ki deok wandering around the field and spotted Her back of the tree, she push her finger to her lips. Ki Duk nodded. Kang Joo watched Nam Soon and Yi Kyung who distracted by the strugle of Heung Soo and Jung Hoo who chasing for each other.

She ran toward his team. But then Ki Deok screaming, "Kang Jooooo ppaaaaalllliiiiiiii!" , his scream heard by Nam Soon who turned back and grabed Kang Joo's extended hand. She is a prisoner.

"Damn, Byeon Ki Deok! why did you have to scream! Im about an inch to save you. Your'e a dead man!" She headlocked Him, not only by Kang Joo Ki Deok was attacked by his own team in prison. "Miannnnn....."

Now there was Heung Soo and Ji Hoon left. They were exhausted but also excited. Jung Hoo and Nam Soon was spread to the side aprouching his friend and Ji Hoon. Heung soo change his glance toward Ji Hoon and the other team in prison. He jogged to the enemy fort. He saw Kang Joo extended her hand. He reached it, not just reached it he hold it. He touched the other kids with his other free hand. They scream in reliefe but as well from the Jung Hoo inprison friend. Yi Kyung the guard was run away to recatch his prisoner, which ment he left the fort. Seeing their enemy was free and running back toward their fort, Heung Soo hold tight Kang Joo's hand and run toward the flag. He snached it and raise it over his head.

The whistle blowed, "BLUE TEAM WIN!", Jong teacher scream. The blue team running toward the Hero who stil holding hand. The Yellow team groand in angry, some of them bumped to Jung Hoo. Blame him. 

"You guys are rock! A hero couple!" Byeon Ki Deok huged them. Heung Soo looked to his hand that wraped kang Joo's hand. He then let go of her hand. He cought. But Kang Joo give him a bright smile and headlocked him.

"Heung Soo ya!!!!" she scream. And she huged him slightly. Heung Soo also can't hide his smile.

to BE CONTINUED

*** The game I used in this story was a traditional game from my country. I used to play this game when I was a kid. It was super fun and healthy too. So I brought back my memory in this fanfic. i HOPE i describe it in the right way and hope u will understand.