Revealed Heart

School 2013 Fanfic

Four of them were on the bus to home. After the awkward encounter they threw their own reasons then decided not to talk bout it anymore. Eventhough they still glanced each other suspiciously. Only The girls got a seat, the boys stood nearby and just watched and listen to the girls chats.

"Neomu Ippuda. Is that a present for your mom?" Ha Kyung asked looked at the packaged on Kang Joo's lap.

She nodded happily, "Hmm. It's better than coat I think. She got wrinkles lately. I hope these will make her look better".

"Don't you worry she'll get you a new daddy?" Ha Kyung teased.

"that's way better. Then she won't be alone anymore"

Her mom being a single mother for the last ten years. That's not a bad idea. So her mother wont wasted her energy to earn money alone, which make Kang Joo feel bad.

"Ah!" Kang Joo gasped and pulled out a box from her backpack and handed to Ha Kyung. "It's for you".

Ha Kyung opened it and found a bottle of perfume. "You don't have to!" she surprised.

"Im bald at cosmetics stuff and It's a mistake to tag Heung Soo along, coz he's not helping at all ( she glared at Heung Soo and He glared her back fiercly). I took the sales advice, so forgive me if you didn't like it".

Ha Kyung hugged her, "No. I loved it. Thanks, you're the best! So what's yours? You bought something for yourself?" she asked in courious, but Kang Joo shook her head lightly.

"Ei, you should buy some too. We're going to college soon, you know".

Kang Joo frowned, "Is that has something to do with make ups?".

"Of course. College is the best time for, you know, flirting around" ha Kyung raised her brows michievously.

"Yah! Are You song Ha Kyung?" Kang Joo pinched her on her waist. "But I think you're right. I'll buy some next time ke ke ke"

they both giggling.

"Cih!" Heung Soo and Nam Soon scoffed in unison. Then they looked at each other, realizing they both had the same respond to the girls idea of flirting. They looked away. Embarrassed.

Heung Soo dropped his backpack and himself on the floor right after he arrived home. He went to a deep thinking. He grabbed his backpack and pulled out something. He leaned his back and head to the wall as he eyed the body lotion in his hand. Actually he didn't excused himself to the bathroom at the mall, but he went back to the cosmetics store and bought a body lotion. As present. For Kang Joo.

His mind wandering to the though if he give her that, she'll became more attractive (eventhough she already much attractive for him) then more boys around her. Not worrying bout Ki Deok, Min Ki kind of guys but those 'Lady Killer' college students who will ask her number and out for a date.

"Why Im the only one who frustated about her? She probably writing her 'to-do-list' for flirting now".

As his mind went crazy of his own assumes, he threw the lotion into the trash can. He burried his face into pillow and groaned.

That's the exact moment he realized that he likes Kang Joo.

The next day, along the literature class the two teachers didn't get tired to remind their kids to work harder in study from now on. They had four months left to University exam. No more joking around. That day also the start of afternoon extra class. When the school over, the students had one hour to prepare themselves for extra class. Some of them went home, some of them went for lunch.

Heung Soo was walking out of school when he felt someone hooked his arm.

"Where are you going Park Heung Soo?" Kang Joo asked in threatening sound. "Don't you hear what Kang-saem said before? No skipping class! I won't let you go anywhere!".

Heung Soo looked into her eyes. "Don't ever let go, then" he said softly.

Kang Joo widened her eyes, loosen her hook "Euhh..?".

Heung Soo flicked her forhead. "Get lost! Im out for lunch" he walked away.

"Lunch!" she suddenly bright again, "Let's go lunch together!".

"No. Im having no mood in Hot Dog" he mocked as if he read her mind. Kang Joo pouted and hooked his arm again

"Let's eat jajangmyun, then!".

So there they are. Heung Soo watched Kang Joo who eating greedy.

"Hah. You really always have big apetite in no matter what you eat, don't you?".

Kang Joo just gave him a grin. "Yah. Are you planning for college?" she suddenly asked.

Heung Soo shrughed and kept his eyes on her.

"I encourage you for S University" She said.

"Sorry. Im not willing to see you around for the next four years Lee Kang Joo. Im bored".

Heard that Kang Joo droped the chopsticks. "What? That's a terrible things to said to a friend!".

"Eish. Im joking. You seriously have no sense of humor"

"But I mean it" she said slowing her eat, "You could study jurnalism. Since you unable to be athlete you can at least writing for some sport magazine. And also..." she looked at him. "Im hoping four of us could be in the same college. Having fun together. But Nam Soon is as stubborn as you are. So it won't happen then...".

But Heung Soo hope for that happend too.

Then he made a big decision. He, Park Heung Soo, will study for enter the S University.