The Proposal ^.^

School 2013 Fanfic

 

Heung Soo and Kang Joo couldn’t let go of each other hands as they walked together on the street. Heung Soo noticed Kang Joo staring at him. With her eyes fill with a suspiciousness.

“Wae?” He asked, smiling at her.

Kang Joo narrowed her eyes and pouted, “How dare you prank on me again Park Heung  Soo. You’re so stupid”

Heung Soo couldn’t help grinning aa the girl beside him who pretend to be mad, but he knew she was actually happy.  “Ya! I’m giving you a surprise. Aren’t you happy?”

“But if you tell me the day you come, I’ll take you from the airport”

“You don’t have to. Nam Soon did”

Kang Joo opened in surprise then she hit Heung Soo all over his body,

“Kang Joo, it’s hurt!” Heung Soo blocked his face from Kang Joo’s unending beating.

 “How come you tell Nam Soon that you’ll be back but not to me?! How dare you do that?!”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Kang Joo reached his head and headlocking him tightly. “You a dead man!” she screamed. People who passing them couldn’t help to start laughing and giggling.

“YA! LEE KANG JOO!” Heung Soo suffocated.

“So, where’s my shoes?!” Kang Joo released him and asking for her shoes. “Where is it?”

Heung Soo robbed the sore he got on the neck. He winced in pain but smiling in happy as well, “Wow, It’s been a long time. Your headlock is still the best, Kang Joo”

“Shut up! I’m asking you. Where is my shoe?  I’ll forgive you if you at least bough me the shoe I want”

“If I don’t?”

“Then I won’t talk to you anymore” Kang Joo flapped her hair and walked ahead. Heung Soo grinned then he grabbed her hand fastly and pulled her body closer to him.

“You want talk to me anymore?” Heung Woo wrapped his hands around her waist and starred right to her eyes.

“Ya! People are looking” Kang Joo looked around in embarrassed as people staring at them.

“Just because a pair of shoes you won’t talk to me anymore?”

“Ok, Ok, I was kidding” Kang Joo whispered. She tried to released herself but it seems that Heung Soo hold her tighter instead.

“Ya, Park Heung soo!” Kang Joo once again gave him a demanding look.

Heung Soo only gave her a smirk, then he leaned forward and give Kang Joo’s lips a peck. Sudden enough to make Kang Joo froze and silent. Heung Soo giggled to see her expression but then surprisingly, Kang Joo’s eyes turned into a challenging one.

“Just a peck?” she asked.

Now it turned for Heung Soo to be surprised. Kang Joo give his eyes full starring. Then Heung Soo closer the gap between them and landed his lips on her soft-pinkish lips. Kang Joo don’t even care about the people anymore. She moved her hand and wrapped it around his neck. For a some times they both shared a sweet and gentle reunion kiss.

#             #             #

“Owh, look who’s coming! The reunion couple” Nam Soon announced as Heung Soo and Kang Joo walked together into the restaurant. They decided to meet in the Pasta restaurant where Ji Hoon, their classmate works, but the different is, Ji Hoon is the cook not the waiter.

“Omooo, look at both of your face” Ha Kyung pointed to the couple’s happy-blushing faces. They also still interlocked their hands together as they took their seat.

“I think is a wrong decision to told you to come here. We should have let you too enjoy your reunion. Oh, Perhaps you guys want us to leave?” Nam Soon stood up and held Ha Kyung’s hand and made a gesture of ready to leave.

“Shut up, bastard!” Heung Soo threw Nam Soon a napkin.

Nam Soon and Ha Kyung couldn’t stop themselves from laughing.  Kang Joo hissed at the dorky couple. They are getting cohesive to each other.

“Ya, Go Nam Soo!  Why didn’t you tell me that this stupid bastard come back?”

“Kang Joo-Ya…” Heung Soo looked at her in disbelief. Not long time a go they just shared a kiss, but now she calling him a stupid bastard again.

“Ya, don’t mad at me. I thought you knew, but I realize that he might want to give you a surprise”

Kang Joo finally shut shut. It’s no one’s fault, actually. She just got thrilled by Heung Soo’s sudden present.

“So, how is your interview?” Ha Kyung asked in curious. “What kind of person he is after you met him?”

“Park Ji Sung is and amazing person. He also very friendly. But…” She turned her head toward Heung Soo, “How could you get in there, Park Heung Soo? Are you having an interview too?”

“Actually me and Park Ji Sung athlete is known for each other since a year a go, when he visit our campus for interview. So I knew that you are going to interview him and come to the National Sport Center, I ask permition to stay in there and waiting for you”

“Really?” Kang Joo smiled and she felt a hot on her cheecks. He is so sweet.

“Am I sweet?” Heung Soo asked as if he knew what Kang Joo think about him. Kang Joo rolled her yes the she spotted Ji Hoon on the counter.

“Ji Hoon-ah!” Kang Joo called.

“Oh, Lee Kang Joo! Oh! Park Heung Soo!” As Ji Hoon noticed  Heung Soo, he ran toward them.

“Your’re back. Wow, Long time no see”

“Wait, I remember that you said in your email that you and him having a date and forget about me?” Heung Soo looked at Kang Joo as if she was busted for a stealing.

Kang Joo look away rolled her eyes again.

“Ya! Explain to me!” Heung Soo impatiently looked at Ji Hoon and Kang Joo.

“Ya! Don’t worry, Park Heung Soo. We once spend time drinking coffee and go to the movie but the one that she kept talking about is you. She really likes you a lot”

Kang Joo pinched Ji Hoon’s left arm for telling Heung Soo the fact. From jealous, Heung Soo changed into a flattering one. He looked intensely into Kang Joo’s eyes. “Really?” he asked.

Then Kang Joo grabbed Ji Hoon’s head to headlocking him. The rest of them laughing.

----------------

After the dinner, the two couple decided to went home. Nam Soon took the girls to their apartment.

“Girls, why don’t you invite us to dinner. We would like to eat your cook” Nam Soon offered.

Ha Kyung scoffed and elbowed Kang Joo, “Kang Joo is the only one who can cook. Not me. Her cooks is awesome”

“Then I’ll be the one who come here first” said Heung Soo.

“No. Ha Kyung can cook too. You said you wanted to be a great  future wife” Kang Joo elbowed Ha Kyung back. She covered Kang Joo’s mouth while her face is burning in embarassement.

“Off you go, guys!”  Ha Kyung dragged Kang Joo  into the building. While her body was dragged up, Kang Joo still could manage a wave goodby to the boys.

As the girls gone into the apartment the boys just smiled to see how cute they are. They both walk into Nam Soon’s  rent car.

“Dude, she give you a hint” Heung Soo said to Nam Soon while he put on the seatbelt.

“What hint?”

“Don’t be stupid. She wants you to propose her soon”

Nam Soon seemed a bit shock of his bestfriend’s words. “How do you know? You read her mind or something?”

“No. It’s written on her face” Heung Soo poked Nam Soon’s forearm.

Nam Soon finally made a though but he then shook his head, “I don’t know. I don’t have the confident yet. What bout you, huh? You and Kang Joo should be the one who get married first”

Instead of shocked Heung Soo smiled in confident. Nam Soon looked at his bestfirend expression. He was the one who shocked.

“Oh no. Seolma?”

Heung Soo giggled and pulled out a little square box from inside his bag. A square thing in blue color. Heung Soo opened it and soon after Nam Soon’s eyes wide opened.

“You’re really going to propose her, sekki-ya?!” Nam Soon’s eyes were focused on the shiny thing inside the box. A diamond ring. Not a huge one. But small and pretty.

“Hmmm. But I’m going to find the best time for it. Don’t know when”

“Sooner is better, dude”

“Is it pretty enough? It’s not big”

“Kang Joo is not a person who notice much about the prize of things, she would love it no matter what. Eissssh, I’m really envy of you right now “ Nam Soon pounded the stir softly.

“Glad you envy of me kekekekeke”

“Cih!”

Then Nam Soon started engine and they went home.

----------------

For the last three months is busy for Kang Joo. The deadline for her thesis biography is getting closer that made Kang Joo and Heung Soo didn’t often to go out for date. That was also made Heung Soo think that the best time to propose her is might after the graduation. That would be five months from now. Heung Soo facepalm himself as he  thought about it. Five months is quite a long time. But he needed to take a time. The right time is the best. He also keep organize of how he would propose Kang Joo someday. In his mind he’s going to set a garden in lights. Lots of candle form a heart shape. He would put one table in the middle of the heart and have a dinner with her with some musician playing for romantic songs for them.

But he got a smacked on his head once he told Nam Soon his propose plan in Nam Soon’s apartment.

“That was tooooo lame and tooooo ordinary, Park Heung Soo!”

“But that mostly girls like. Just like in those dramas”

“Are you live in the drama? Get back to reality, Sekki-ya!” Nam Soon gave one more samcked at the back of Heung Soo’s head.

“Then what should I do? Can you give me some better ideas?”

“Why don’t you take her into a boat ride in the lake. Fill with lights and candles floating on the lake”

“That was the same, Sekki-ya!” It’s Heung Soo turn to smacked Nam Soon.

“No. Yours is too ordinary. Mine is better”

“Eishhh. Why is so hard to get an unforgettable proposal?” Heung Soo sigh as his eyes focused on the ring in his hand.

“Why don’t you go to the Seoul tower in the night?”

“There are too many people Go Nam Soon, I want to make it private”

“It’s a good thing to propose her in front of people. More simple more beter and more making people envious of both of you”

“Hmmm. That’s a good point”

Nrrrreeeeeet!

The sound of door’s bell came out from the speaker. Nam Soon frowned her forehead.

“Did you invite someone?” ask Heung Soo.

“No. I just…OH!” Nam Soon rushed himself to the monitor. He from the cctv he could see a two girls in front of the door.

“YA! Hide the  the ring!”

“Why?”

“Kang Joo and Ha Kyung is here!”

“WHAT! Why they are here?”

“I forgot to tell you that I invited Ha Kyung here to have some drink”

“WHAT?”

Nrrreeeeeeet! Nrrreeeeeet! Nrrrreeeeet!

“GO NAM SOOON!” They could hear a scream from Kang Joo

“Ya, palli hide the ring!”

Heung Soo was confused, he tried to hideit inside the couch but he hesitate. He rushed to the kitchen and hide it inside the cabinet. When he went back to the living room he met Kang Joo Ran toward him. He thought she wants to hug him so he spread his hands wide, but she pushed him off right away.

“BIKYOOO!” Kang Joo left Heung Soo fell into the sofa while she rushed into the bathroom.

“Mwo ya?” Heung Soo protest.

“She is ready to blow up. Don’t get mad Park Heung Soo” said Ha Kyung while put some snacks and the wine on the table.

“Snacks and wine? Those are weird combination Song Ha Kyung” Heung Soo raised an eyebrow.

“Those snack is for your lovely girlfriend, Park Heung Soo” Ha Kyung made face and took a seat next to Nam Soon.  Nam Soon wraped his hands around Ha Kyung’s shoulder and peck her cheek.

Heung Soo made face.

“Ahh! I’m free!” Kang Joo came out from the bathroom with a relief. Heung Soo blocked her way.

“Ya! I thought you want to hug me”

“Hug you? Cih! Don’t be so confident. Move!” Kang Joo once again pushed him back off then she headed to the living room, join Nam Soon and Ha Kyung who already have their wine.

“I want some too!” Kang Joo poured the wine into her glass but Heung Soo took the glass instead. “YAA!”

Heung Soo took a seat and smile, “Revenge is sweet” then slurped the wine.

“Eishhh. Why there is only three glasses here. Where could I find another glass, Go Nam Soon?” Kang Joo asked while glared at Heung soo in angry.

“In the cabinet” Nam Soon said thenafter hear that Kang Joo walked to the kitchen.

Heung Soo frozen, “Wait. Did you said the cabinet?”

Nam Soon frozen, “Yeah why? Seolma?!”

Both Heung Soo and Nam Soon rushed to the kitchen left Ha Kyung in confused.  The bad thought is happen. Kang Joo is standing in front of the opened cabinet. Her eyes were busy examined the blue box in her hand. She opened it and covered her own mouth in surprised.

Heung Soo facepalm so did Nam Soon, but he added with a smacked on Heung Soo’s head and whispered, “Moron!”.

Kang Joo turned around. When she saw Nam Soon she whispered, “Is this yours? For Ha Kyung? Omooo”

Heung Soo and Nam Soon exchange a look. Heung Soo gulped hard as he heard of what Kang Joo’s said.

Nam Soon didn’t want any misunderstanding. He shook his head and pointed to Heung Soo, “Not mine. His”

“It’s yours Heung  Soo?”

Heung Soo still frozen like a statue.

“Seolma….” Kang Joo narrowed her eyes toward  Heung soo. “ Eonni! It’s for your Noona right? YA! It looks expensive and pretty! Why did you put this in such a random place? Go put it in the safer place! palli”

Nam Soon couldn’t believe it. Doesn’t Kang Joo suspicious a bit? She is really naïve. She really looks like think the ring is for Heung Soo’s noona.

“I said palli Park Heung Soo. Here” Kang Joo placed the ring’s box into Heung Soo’s hand. Heung Soo couldn’t say anything. He even couldn’t thinka anything.

“K-Kang Joo-Ya…” Heung Soo made a step closer.

“Hei, what’s going on?”  Ha Kyung showed up from behind Nam Soon. Then Nam Soon pulled her back a bit further from Heung Soo and Kang Joo.

“Sshhhh” Nam Soon put a finger on his lips. Although confused, Ha Kyung shut as well and watch the couple again.

“K-kang Joo-ya…” Said Heung Soo again.

“W-Wae? “ Kang Joo moved a step back.

There is only one thing Heung Soo could think in that situation. He go down on his knee.

“Y-ya, what are you doing? I told you to safe the ring in the proper place. It’s for your Noona, isn’t it? Why you down on your knee?” Kang Joo still didn’t cath the situation.

“It’s…it’s not for noona…” Heung Soo explained. He inhaled deeply and looked up at her eyes, “It’s for you”

Kang Joo also turned into a statue as she heard of what he just said. “M-me?”

Heung Soo inhaled and exhaled deeply once again and then he opened the box lid to reveil the beautiful diamond ring. He look up into her eyes deeper and deeper then he said…

“Would you marry me?”

“Ah!” Kang Joo and Ha Kyung gasped in the same time. But Kang Joo was the one who in a big shock.

“Would you be my every second, every minute, every hour, every day and  everything in my life? I don’t know why but when I was away from you is made me realize of how important you are to me. I don’t want to introduce you as my girlfriend anymore toward everyone, but as my wife”

Kang Joo’s eyes felt hot from a tears that form. She was speechless. Motionless. She didn’t  thought that this day is finally come. And she glad that the one who asking her is the one and only, Park Heung Soo. She also wanted to cry out loud right now jus to hear how much she actually meant to him. She shouldn’t say anything else. Just the one word.

“So, would you m-“

“Yes”

Heung Soo’s eyes wide opened. He needs a repeat.

“Yes. Park Heung Soo.”

“Mwo?” Heung Soo became numb.

“YA! Just put the ring on me!”

Heung Soo stood up right away and put the ring on her ring finger. “So, you agree? You’ll marry me?”

“Ya! How many times do I have to answer? YES!”

“Woohooo!” Heung Soo lift up Kang Joo in his arms. He spun her around and looked into her eyes again.

“Thank you, Thank You so much”

“Ya, I’m the one who should say thanks”

“I love you Kang Joo”

“I love you too”

Then Heung Soo kissed his future wife with full of happiness. They both tangled themselves in a merry heart. Ready to complete each other in the future. Ha Kyung and Nam Soon who became the watcher is clapping their hands and happy as well.

“Congratulation guys!”

Then suddenly Kang Joo parted her lips form the kissing. She looked around. Then she beat Heung Soo with full of strength.

“YAAAAA! WHY DID YOU PROPOSE ME IN THE KITCHEN? I DREAMED A VERY ROMANTIC PROPOSAL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! BUT YOU RUINED IT PARK HEUNG SOOOOOO!”

“I’m sorry! It’s out of the plan. You found the ring, didn’t you? It was all your fault”

“YAAAA! THEN WHY DID YOU HIDE THE RING IN HERE! YOU STUPID!”

“Stop it!” Heung Soo grabbed both Kang Joo’s hands to stop her from beating him, “I’ll do a better one next time”

“Promise?”

“I promise. So, shall we continue the kiss? It’s getting intense and deeper, though”

“Mwo?”

Heung Soo smirk and pulled Kang Joo closer then he kissed her again. Deeper.

“Oook. That’s the hint for us to get out at here!”

Nam Soon pulled out Ha Kyung together with him away from the love birds.

“That was so sweet” Ha Kyung was speechless as well.

“If they getting married, then my cursed is came true” Nam Soon realized something that he said when highschool.

“Yeah. Then let’s just wait for them arguing about bed sheet”

They both laughing and really wish for their bestfriends a happy engangement.

 

To Be Continue……

A/N : Woooow another update. Many reader thought the last chapter is the ending, but no and this one either. The last chap is coming at the end of the week, but I’m not sure ,though he he he he. Wuih, I really love to write this chap especially the proposal. It might not a very romantic but I thinks it seems suit for them, and yeah there is still another proposal. Just anticipate it. I hope you like this chap as much as I do and don’t forget to leave your comment. Gomawo^.^