Chapter 6

School 2013 Fanfic

They finished their excitement overtheir victory coincides with the end of PE class. They rushed to the locker room to change heir clothe. The boys from the blue team hailing and screaming Heung Soo name. He soon enough getting irritated and tried not listening to them. He faster his walk. Nam Soon who walked side byside with HeungSoo patted Heung Soo back hard enought to make him threw his scary look at Nam Soon.

"Chukkahae Heung Soo-ya. You're the best!" he said half mocking.

Heung Soo moved away, " Shut up! you're to much. I'm just lucky because your team were too stupid"

"Eisiii, i nappun jashi ga!," Nam Soon hit the back of HeungSoo head softly. Heung Soo chuckled and walked ahead.

On the back row, Lee Kang Joo walking side by side with Ha Kyung as well. They are thelast person got into the school lobby. Along the way Kang Joo keep smiling in delight which made Ha Kyung rolled her eyesin disbelief.

"Oh, so much of joy,aren't you? Look how wide your lips spread like that...."

"Eiii dangyeonhaji ......my team won! I supposed to be happy, right?" she bummped to HaKyung's shoulder.

"Are you sure that's the only reason you smiling like a crazy person?", Ha Kyung made a tease face and tone, she even narow her eyes. But Kang Joo only frowned and look at her in confused.

"What else...?"

"I saw you and Par Heung Soo were holding hands back there.....getting along, I see...."

Soon enough Kang Joo's face getting pinkier blushed. She was taken back byher best friend saying.

"YAA! That was just a reflex.....not-nothing special....?"

"Oh... so you do expecting that would be a special...." Ha Kyung nodded her head michivously. KangJoo felt her face getting hotter. She pinched HaKyung on her cheek hard enogh to make her winced in pain.

"Song Ha Kyung! What is wrong with you!"

"See. You worked up,there must be something...."

"Eishh...whatever! Let's go faster and stop teasing me!". Ha Kyung tried to resist not to laugh at Kang Joo who looks emmbarased. But to see Kang Joo's funny expression, she finally laugh when Kang Joo pulled her hand into the locker room.

 *   *   *

The lunch break has arived. The kids rushed to the cafetaria, fighting for a place in the line. As usual Kang Joo and Ha Kyung hooked their arms together as they made their way to the cafetaria.They got their tray fill with food after 10 minutes waiting. They walked to reach their usual seat, until KangJoo glanced to where Heung Soo and Nam Soon were eating. They were surrounding by the boys from the blue team. From where KangJoo stood, she could see Heung Soo getting irritated when Byun Ki deok started poured his food into His tray.

"I give these delicious meat for  you, Hyung-nim, as my gratitude. Please enjoy..." he said, smiling. Then the rest of them doing the same thing. They gave him their food whic made Heung Soo has double portion. He looked down to his mountain-like food. He threw a 'crying for help' looked to Nam Soon but he just gigling softly. He then let out a give up sigh.

"Fine...". He accepting his classmate treat even he attempted in his mind to stuffed those food back on their each idiotic smiling mouth. The crowd shouted in happy, doing a high-fived, some of them even sigh in relief to see Heung Soo didn't scold them.

"....then GET LOST!" Heung Soo finally yelled. Hearing that, the boys rushed to their own seat. Heung Soo picked the chopstick and started eating when a hand placed a bottle of water in front of him. He looked up, he saw Kang Joo. Smiling at him.

"I think you definitely need more water to swallow all of that food..., "She motioned to his tray as she sat beside Nam Soon.

"Who said you could sit here?" He snapped.

"Yaa! Do you owned this place? Cih !" Kang Joo made a face then added, "...I just want to remind you to stay here for your tutoring. Don't even think about to get away this time!"

Heung Soo placed his chopstick back on the tray. He looked at her. He scoffed. " I'll remind you that you've been saying those words for a hundreds...no... A THOUSAND TIMES today. Don't you get tired of your self?"

"Well... then I remind you for the thousand and one times today so my words graven inside your brain, genius!"

"Yeah right. Not even chance." He rolled his eyes.

"You guys looks good together, seriously..." Suddenly Nam Soon chimed in between their agument. Heung Soo and Kang Joo trned their head to him instanly.

"What are you talking about!" They both shout in unison.

"See. You guys holding each other hand back at the game, hugging each other for victory, and argued about simple damn thing like a newlywed. What a perfect couple...." Nam Soon explain while rest his chin on his hand and keep chewing to his food.

Heung Soo and Kang Joo changed a look. Then Kang Joo in embarassed face grab Nam Soon head to headlocked him. NamSoon choked.

"Ya! my words also apply for you. Ha Kyung said she will start the study in partner today with me, so you too should prepare yorself!"

"Ya, Lee Kang Joo! you want me to vomit my lunch?"

She let go of him, made a disgusted face, "Dude...that was gross!". Then she raised up, pointing to the two boys.

"Don't forget!" she turned back and walked away.

*   *   *

So there they were. Four of them sitting on the same table in the library. Nam Soon keep yawning along the discussion.

"Go Nam Soon. Are you listening to me?" Ha Kyung looked at Nam Soon who shut his eyes. He nooded after a long time. Ha Kyung shook his head then stood up, "I need a rest. Im going to the bathroom..." then she did. Leaving the three of them.

"Park Heung Soo. Did you get it?" Kang Joo asked for the fifth time. Heung Soo rolled his eyes and answered, "Nope!"

"Whic question you don't understand most?"

"Alllll of them..." he said.

She looked at him. She shut her eyes for a second then she inhaled deeply. "What do you want me to do...?"

"No idea..."

she fell to a deeply thought. She kept scratching her head in confused. page to page she opened the book. Looking for a right explanation of those question they've been trying to disolved. Heung Soo watching Kang Joo keep scratching her unitchy head, mumbling to herself, leaning her head and thought hard of something.

Without Heung Soo Knowing it, a smile crept on the end of his lips as he watched KangJoo trying so hard to teaching him well. He could see her determination. He felt a little sorry to the fact that he actually understand of what she was saying. But he showed her a poker face because he kinda like it to see Kang Joo busy with herself like she always does everytime Heung Soo watched her from his sit in the class.

"Oke...let's do this way," She finnaly looked exciting and looked at Heung Soo instantly make him awake from his day dream. She told him to ask question and tell a short story about human life in order to make compare to lots of poets and proverbs. Heung soo play along. They finally reach a cooperative tutoring. they ask and answer to each other. Nam Soon who were quietely listening to them finally join in. KangJoo describing poems by her unique way in language. When She was in the middle of explaining, Ha Kyung showed up.

"Any progress?" She change look from Kang Joo to Nam Soon and Heung Soo. Kang Joo smiling and said, "Doing great. Aren't we guys?" she looked to Heung Soo and Nam Soon. They nooded softly.

"I'm sorry for making you doing my job, Kang Joo...." she puts her guilty eyes to Kang Joo.

"Eiii, Never mind. I'ts my job too...." Kang Joo placed her hand on Ha Kyung cheek and massage it. But Ha Kyung pulled away Kang Joo's hand from her face.

"Hang on Kang Joo-ya, your hand wrinkled and felt so rough. What happend?"

Kang Joo looked to her hand and put it in her blazer pocket in embarassed. "Eihhh, my hand always rough as rock, you know. not a silky smooth like yours"

"Yeah, but it worse. What did you do?"

"I bet you do the dishes, right Kang Joo?" Nam Soon said to her little bit worried as well.

Ha Kyung raised her eyebrows, "Dishes? where?"

"Wherelse I could do dishes and got pay for it except in the reastaurant..." she said softly.

Heung Soo could see her hand different from before. And plus she has lots cuts on her finger. From the way Heung Soo could see, Kang Joo also gain a black circle lately. She look preety tired and getting tired. But it's not Lee Kang Joo if she can't cover it up with a smile.

"It's ok, Song Song. It'll be better when I quit the Job he he he"

Ha Hyung only shrugghed, "You'd better be..."

They continue their study until Lee Kang Joo said she has to go for her job. They walked together toward the gate. When Ha kyung left first, Kang Joo, Nam Soon and Heung Soo walked together with Kang Joo between the boys. When they reach the crossroad she faced them.

She patted their shoulder with her hand, "Guys. thanks for not getting away this time. You'll definitely will got a way better score, trust me.And Im Sorry for not being a good tutor for you..." She looked to Heung Soo right to his eyes. He cough softly, "Don't mention it..."

"So let's keep up our work. Hwaiting!" she yelled. Nam Soon grabed her head and shook it made her bang swinging side to side.

"Thanks to you too, mom..."

She pouted but then laughed. They both laughing. Heung Soo saw them both laughing each other. Deep down he though. Could he treat her friendly and comforting her like Nam Soon did?

to be continue