Tied The Knot

School 2013 Fanfic

“Arggghhhhh! Oh My God! LEE KANG JOO!”

Ha Kyung were screaming so loud right when she saw Kang Joo. It was the day that Kang Joo and Heung soo were waiting for. Their wedding day. It’s finally come. Kang Joo was finished her make ups and she were sitting in the waiting room and greeted her friends that came to congratulate them, but among those people Ha Kyung were the loudest one, she never screaming so loud like that before.

“Yah, Song Ha Kyung . Why are you screaming like that? You scared me!” Kang Joo put both her hands on her chest.

Without any hesitation, Ha Kyung ran to her best friend and hugged her tight.

“Omoo, you look AWESOME! Oh my god, Look at yourself! Are you the Lee Kang Joo I know? The Headlocks queen?”

“Erase the headlock. I’m a queen now!” Kang Joo smiled so bright, couldn’t help herself for being exciting and happy.

“Oi, bride” Nam Soon walked toward Kang Jo, shaking his head. “Look at you. I never know that you are actually a real woman”

“Shut up!” Kang Joo hit his arm slowly and giggling in embarrassed.

“Don’t move too much or you’re going to ruin the dress” Ha Kyung adjusted the white dress that Kang Joo wore.  “Oh my, you look so awesomely beautiful, and you eventually chose the one that Heung Soo wants” She gave Kang Joo a bumped on her shoulder.

Kang Joo was finally chooses the Knee-long dress, the one that Heung Soo pursued her before. It was ifferent from the dress they saw in the boutique, it’s new, special costumed for Kang Joo who wants it longer under the knee. It was pure white with a lace layered on the top and the waist. It’s simple. But she looks awesome.

“Because he said that he crazy about me, so yeah…at least I can give him what he wants. But I think it’s better than I thought before”

“Told you!” Suddenly Heung Soo approached them. He, himself, wore a gray tuxedo. He has done his hair into a manly style . He looks way different from his high school time. Well, he grew up. They all grew up.

“Ya, I know. Your eyes’ sight is the best” Kang Joo rolled her eyes.

“Oi, broom” Nam Soon patted Heung Soo’s back hard and gave him a headlocked.

“YA! Go Nam Sun! LET GO OF ME!”

Ha Kyung and Kang Joo exchanged their looks. What a two childish guy.

“You’ll marry Imaaa! You’re going to be a husband soon!” From headlocking him, Nam Soon hugged Heung Soo . This time Heung Soo didn’t try to let go himself. He welcomed the hugged even thought the hug was too suffocating.

“Ok, stop! I can’t breathe”

Nam Soo finally let go of him but his hand still on Heung Soo’s shoulder.

“Wae? Are you envy of me? Then get married too”

“I will! Don’t worry, sekki-ya!”

Kang Joo elbowed Ha Kyung and smiled to the blushed Ha Kyung.

“Kang Joo-Yaaaa!” there bunches of guys stood in the door ways with their jaws wide open. It’s the boys gang. They are Dong Seok, Ki Deok, Min Ki, Ji Hoon and Lee Yi Kyung. They were amazed by the looks of the bride which is completely different form they last remember.

“Wait, are you sure we’re not getting in to the wrong bride room? Our Kang Joo Is supposed to be a girl with lollipop on ” Ki Deok started to become foolish and mocking like he always be.

Everyone laugh.

Kang Joo stomped her feet and ready to get Ki Deok.

“Wow, I think we got the right room” Ki Deok went hide behind Ji Hoo.

“Kang Joo Ya!” Ji Hoon and Min Ki shouted in the same time. “You’re supposed to be a princess today, get over your temper”  Ji Hoon pointed to her dress.

“Ah, right I’m sorry. Oh, I really miss you guys. Thanks for coming”

“Yeah. Thanks guys for coming. It means a lot for us”

“Who the hell in the world wants to missed the most crucial day in Lee Kang Joo’s life? We want to see you both tied the knot in front of our eyes, since you both are always in the argument back in school time” Dong Seok said.

“Oh, Dong Seok, you didn’t wear any gloves today” Kang Joo .

“Ya, if I wear the gloves then people might think I’m the broom. Not him” Dong Seok pointed to Heung Soo.

Heung Soo scoffed and grinned.

“Lee Kang Joo…” another voice coming from the door way, it was Jung Hoo, and he also led someone inside, his girlfriend, Gye Na Ri.

“Wah, another get married-soon couple coming” Ji Hoon announced to everyone, made all of them are in shock.

“Really?” Kang Joo looked at Jung Hoo. “Omoo,,,”

“Hai, congratulation” Ji Hoon shook Heung Soo’s hand.

“Congratulation? The ceremony hasn’t starting yet”

“But still, congratz, sekki-ya”

“Kang Joo,-ya. You look awesome” Na Ri couldn’t stop herself from looking at Kang Joo, she was amazed.

“Thank you. Also thanks for coming”

“Heung Soo-ya, the ceremony is going to start” Heung Soo’s noona is announced to tell Heung Soo to come to the hall room soon.

Kang Joo and Heung Soo are looking at each other now. They smiled at each other.

“See you at the altar” Heung Soo smiled and touched her cheek

“Hmmm” Kang Joo nodded in 100% sure. Then Heung Soo left them. The friends are also started to left Kang Joo to the wedding hall following Heung Soo. Nam Soon too followed them since he was the ring man and also the best man, he need to stand beside Heung Soo.

“Relax Kang Joo. Everything would be allright. Take a deep breath”

Kang Joo do what her bestfriend told her. She has mixed feeling of anxious, happy, sad and exciting in the same time. But she’s ready. Completely. Sometimes she pinched herself to prove that she wasn’t dreaming. It about the time. She’s going to become Mrs. Park Heung Soo.

----------------

“Ya, how do I look?” Heung Soo kept asking the same question toward Nam Soon for the twentieth times. Nam Soon started to look annoyed. They were waiting for the bride, while The Mc which happened to be Teacher Kang, gave the guests such a sweet and funny opening.

“You look awesome, Park Heung Soo. There is not even a dot of dust on your suit. Trust me!”

“God, I’m so nervous” Heung Soo kept adjusting his tuxedo.

“I bet you are”

“Ya, you brought the ring, don’t you?”

Nam Soon groping around his suit then gasped, “Oh my… I forgot to bring it. I left it on the table”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Heung Soo tighten his jaws and his heart pounding hard.

Nam Soon laugh, “Of course I’m kidding, Imma! I won’t dare to ruin my bestriend’s wedding. Relax brother”

“You Know I really want to punch you right now,” Heung Soo made a relief anger.

“Fine, afte this. You’re bride is coming” Nam Soon turned around and pointed to Kang Joo who walked in the aisle with her uncle and Ha Kyung behind her, throwing flower petals at her.

Kang Joo’s mom couldn’t help cry, she wiped her happy tears while she watch her daughter is soon going to be a different person and have different life from now. Heung Soo’s noona was also do the same. She felt so grateful to the both of them, especially toward Kang Joo, because she knows that Kang Joo is the reason why Heung Soo want to changed his own life to become better. She was had her own wedding last year, now her life complete.

Kang Joo’s eyes were glued to the man in front of her.  They both smiled to each other. Her hand that once held by her uncle now was taking over by Heung Soo. They both stood at the altar. They both nodded as if they ask ‘are you ready?’ to each other in telepathy.

The ceremony has begun. The priest was asking the sacred swear to the both of them. Kang Joo said ‘yes’ and Heung Soo said, ‘of course, yes’. Then they both exchanged rings and they both kissed. People are clapping as the bride and groom made a walk in the aisle while people threw at them some flowers.

“Congratulation!”, People were screaming and shouting. Kang Joo hugged her mother and her sister in-law tightly. Heung Soo hugged his family then Nam Soon then also the rest of his friends.

“Go Nam Soon” Heung Soo reminded Nam Soon something. He pointed to the band who play the wedding song.

“Should I?”

“Go!”

“Fine!“ Nam Soon walked to the band and took an acoustic guitar. He sat on the chair and pulled the mike closer to him.

“Congratulation once again for the couple-turned-husband and wife, Park Heung Soo and Lee Kang Joo” Nam Soon said on the mike. People are listened to him. “You really don’t know how weird they are. I never thought that they actually will end up married, well I cursed them to once when high school but that’s because they are always fighting, but my cursed eventually came true, I guess I should thanked Teacher Kang and Teacher Jung who were actually being a match-maker for them. They got punishment to work with each other but then the punishment is lead into something else, deeper relationship. Then, Wa-lah, there they are, tied the knot in such an awesome wedding. Congratulation”

People were shouting and clapping. Eyes are on the just-married couple. Kang Joo buried her face on Heung Soo’s shoulder to hide her happy blushed.

“Enough with the talk, just do it!” Heung Soo yelled.

“Eish, shut up bastard. I’m the star now here. Oke, well  the broom asked me to sing a song for the bride, it’s an honor for me, and also because the broom’s singing is terrible and mine is better,”

“Go Nam Soon!” Heung Soo shouted.

“Allright, allright. Also, because I’m the one who sing so I want to dedicated the song for my lovely girl over there, Song Ha Kyung” He looked at Ha Kyung who immediately staring at her feet.

Nam Soon then settled the guitar, confidently on his lap and started to pick the strings.

Nae tteugeoun ibsuri neoui Budeureoun ibsure dahgil wonhae

(
My hot lips want to touch your soft lips)

Nae sarangi neoui gaseume jeonhae jidorog

(So that my love will be delivered to your heart)

Ajigdo naui maeumeul moreugo isseotdamyeoneun
(
If you still haven’t known how I felt)

I sesang geu nuguboda neol saranghagesseo
(
I’ll love you more than anyone in this world)

Neol saranghagesseo eonjekkajina
(
I will love you until always)

neol saranghagesseo

(I will love you)

Jigeum I sungan cheoreom

(Like this moment right now)

I sesang geu nuguboda
(
more than anyone in this world)

Neol saranghagesseo
(I will love you)

Eoryeoun yaegiro neoui hogisimeul jageughal sudo isseo
(
I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words)

Geu heunhan yuhuiro I bameul bonael sudo isseo
(
I can spend this night with that common game)

Hajiman naui maeumeul ijeneun aratwosseumyeon hae
(
But I want you to know my heart know)

I sesang geu nuguboda neol saranghagesseo
(
I’ll love you more than anyone in this world)

Neol saranghagesseo eonjekkajina
(
I will love you until always)

neol saranghagesseo

(I will love you)

Jigeum I sungan cheoreom

(Like this moment right now)

I sesang geu nuguboda
(
more than anyone in this world)

Neol saranghagesseo
(I will love you)

“Neol saranghagesso…” Heung Soo put both of his hands on Kang Joo’s both cheeks. Her eyes were glimmer in tears.

“Neol saranghagesso…” she replied.

Heung Soo kissed her forehead then embraced her body with full of happiness. They both are one start from that moment. They both are ready to spend their new life together, no matter what, always together.

 

To Be Continued….

A/N : Omooo , finally the wedding scene. Thought it could be more sweet and deep if my English is perfect, but I hope you guys like this one too. I wonder if I should write about their honeymoon too, should I write it? Or skip it? I mean, I have no plan to write any (I’m not good at it) but, Ah..I dunno. Give me advice, please ^^ 

The hint for the next chap is about the other couple, Nam-Kyung. >3<

Gomabsumnida (^.^)=>> (^3(>.<)