Heart Broken

School 2013 Fanfic

                      While people staring at Kang Joo and Wu Fan hugging,  Nam Soon turned his head to see Heung Soo. But he’s gone. Nam Soon paid attention to the street. There he was, already walking away. Nam Soon sigh in sad and walking fast to catch up of him.

“Heung Soo-Ya!” Nam Soon called him out but Heung Soo didn’t even stop. He just kept walking ahead.

“Ya! Park Heung Soo!” Nam Soon called him again.

“Do Not following me” Heung Soo said in a creepy cold voice. He kept walking, but he new Nam Soon still following behind. Please, I need to be alone, He said to himself.

“Heung Soo-Ya!” Heung Soo heard him calling again and that makes him upset and annoyed, he turned to face him. “I told you not to FOLLOWING ME, SEKKI YA!” he snapped him. Nam Soon just letting out a scoff and he raised his right thumb and pointed over his shoulder. “Your house is over there, dude”

Heung Soo looked over Nam Soon’s shoulder. He was right. His mind was too ful with an anger until he didn’t realize he walking past his house. It makes him embarassed a bit. But he still could manage his cold face and walked back to his house but Nam Soon grabbed his hand.

“Tell her, dude” He said in worried.

“What?” Heung Soo pretending that he didn’t know anything.

“That you like her, Sekki ya”

“Who?” Heung Soo grinned his teeth. “Lee Kang Joo, who else?” Nam Soon getting annoyed of his besfriend that kept pretending. “Do I ever say if I like that girl?” Heung Soo denied. “You don’t have to say it. Your face already tells everything”

“Hah! Buls***”

“Then why are you suddenly worked up like this after you saw her with that guy? Unless you like her”

“So, you said Im jealous? The hell, No!” He smirked, “Look. I don’t give a damn if she hugging with whoever she like. It’s none of my bussines”

“Are you sure? But when you said that your face is implying something else”

“You are so stubborn, Go Nam Soon. You know that?” Heung Soo opened the door gate of his house. “So, Are you!” Nam Soon snapped back. But Heung soo already slamed the door shut in front of his face. “Eissh. That stupid bastard” He gave up and walking home.

                Heung Soo threw himself on the floor. His head was hurt. But the most hurt was his heart. Alright, Nam Soon knew it, He thought. He really can’t hide anything from him. Then the scene where he saw Kang Joo hugging with that Chinese guy flashed on his mind. Uncounsciously he formed a fist in his both hand. At the time he watching them hugging, he wanted to beat that guy. But in the matter of fact, he didn’t mad to Kang Joo or that guy , but instead most to himself. He mad of being coward. He should be brave enough to tell her the truth of his feeling toward her. Confessed to her for real. He also admitted the guy brevery to show his feeling to Kang Joo in front of everyone. The more he thought of it, the more he sure that he was doomed.

‘There’s no other chance for you, Park Heung Soo...’ He mumble to himself.

You’re done. It’s over for you. You’re lose. He kept repeating those words in his head over and over again.

 

 (T-T) (T-T) (T-T)

 

                Meanwhile Kang Joo also walking fast to her home with her face keep gazing down cause of embarasement. After that embarassing moment, she jerked off Wu Fan from her and she ran. “Kang Joo-yaaa!” she heard Wu Fan still calling out of her name. “Are you mad at me?” he asked still panting softly behind. Kang Joo then stopped and turned to face him. “Why did you do that?!” she screamed making Wu Fan covered his face with his hand. “Eiii, calm down, Princess” Wu Fan put a puppy-like face to her, “I’ve missed you so much. That’s why I hugged you”

“In front of people?! IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS?!” actually she wanted to say ‘in front of Park Heung Soo’, but of course Wu Fan didn’t have a clue about him.

“Just let them see. I don’t mind” He smirked.

“But I do!” She beat him with her backpack. “HOW-AM-I-SUPPOSED-TO FACE-THEM-TOMMOROW?!” She skipping her words rhytmic with her beating.

Wu Fan finnaly get annoyed an he grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. Now their faces were only few inches away. Kang Joo shocked by his sudden respond. She looked straight to his eyes. Those eyes were no longer lonely eyes that came from a lonely boy she met nine years a go. But already changed into a gentle and astonising eyes from the guy, almost a man in front of her.

Since when he became so handsome and marvelous like this? Kang Joo asked to herself. But then she looked away, restricted herself from being spelbound by Wu Fan’s handsome face. Wake Up, Lee Kang Joo! Your heart only for Park Heung Soo!, she demanded inside.

Wu Fan pinched her both cheeks and turnd her face to face his, “We haven’t seen in six years and this is how you wecming me? Im sad, Kang Joo..”

Kang Joo ward off his hands, “Ahh. You speak Korean really good now, huh?”

“Of course. I spent ten hours to learn it for the last six years” he said in proud. “So, I could finally say my feeling to you”

“Hah. Once you get better on it. You definetely say whatever you want, don’t you” she nodded in disbelief and crossed her arms. Wu Fan raised he both shoulder, “I Can’t help it. Mian”

“Kang Joo-ya I heard a sreaming, is that you?” Kang Joo’s omma suddenly showed up and when she saw a handsome figure with her daughter her eyes widened.  “Ahjummeoni. Long time no see” Wu Fan bowed to her. She still looks confused. “You too don’t remember me, ahjumeonni?” He changed look from Kang Joo to her mom, “Waaah. You guys seems completely forgotten bout me...”

“How does she supposed to recognized you right away. You were fourteen when you left”  Kang Joo pouted. “You mean I looked completely different now? Well I don’t Know why I grewn up to be so handsome like this” He glared at Kang Joo. “Hah!” she responded.

“You’re Wu Fan, aren’t you?” Kang Joo’s omma finaly remember. Wu Fan ran to her and grabed her hands, smiling wide “Yes, Im Wu Fan. Your future son in law....” when he said that he turned his head to Kang Joo. She just showed him a fist and cursed him. “Waah, you coild speak Korean fluenty now. And you are Indeed, grewn up to be so handsome, Wu Fan-ah!” she complimented. “See ahjumeoni too noticed it. But why your lovely daughter didn’t see it? Is she dumb?”

“Mworagooo!” Kang Joo going to start beat him again, but he could avoid her “Eih, you didn’t change at all...” they were chasing like they were usualy do when they were kids. Then Wu Fan stopped when Kang Joo’s omma asked him a question.

“So how bout your Mom and Dad? Are they fine?”

Kang Joo could noticed his changing expression. He looked sad, ”They were good. Really good, ahjummeoni” he said, forcing a smile. “well, why don’t you come inside? Let’s have a tea or something” she invited but Wu Fan waved his hand, “Thank You. But maybe next time. I had something to do” Then he faced Kang Joo. “Kang Joo-ya. Let’s have a date tommorow”

Kang Joo rolled her eyes, “You wish!”  then she vanished into her house. Wu Fan shrughed to her Kang Joo’s omma who gave him an appology smile. Then he took his leave.

^-^   ^-^   ^-^

Kang Joo were hiding behind the walls near her class. She was in the school next day. She decided to go to school even she assure of her classmates will mocking her. She nodden in sure and open the class door. Everyone who chatting and laughing around, suddenly stopped when they realized Kang Joo has come. What is this? She felt anxious. Ki Deok, Deong Seok, Min Ki, Ji Hoon and Yi Kyung walking toward her in a very suspicious eyes  they put on her. “Look. The lucky girl is coming!” Ki Deok started. The rest noded along in agreement.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Kang Joo step back.

 “We were so dumbfounded last night. Who is he, Lee Kang Joo? Your boyfriend?” When the word ‘Boyfriend’ came out, Heung Soo walked in to the class. But his face was in his usual cold face. Kang Joo looked over her classmates shoulder and glared at Heung Soo.

He seems don’t care. He usualy like that, but this time it hurts Kang Joo’s feeling.

“Answer us, Kang Joo. Who is that chinese guy, Your boyfriend?” Deong Seok demanded. Then Gye Na Ri stood up, “You got boyfriend?” she asked in a bit of intimidated tone. Just when Kang Joo opened her mout to reply Ha Kyung dragged her outside, downstairs.

“Kang Joo-Ya. You need to care about Heung Soo’s feeling” she whispered. Looking around, make sure nobody’s there to listen. “I Know. But I didn’t ask for this happened. Im confused too,”  Kang Joo eyed her feet. “You and that chinese guy seemed really close, who is he actualy” Ha Kyung was curious too since last night. “He’s my childhood friend, Wu Fan. We were neighbor when he moved to seoul from Guangzhou. He couldn’t speak korean at that time, so no others kids want to be friend with him, Im the only one. And yeah, we’re really close. I was too wondering why I could  get along with him since we were didn’t even understand each other language, but I found him as a nice kid, and....”

“You like him?” Ha Kyung shot her with a strong question. Kang Joo gasped hard, “What? No. I mean as friend, yes. I always thought of him as Im having a big brother”

“Really? But you seem confused” Ha Kyung raised her one brow. She realy need a concreat answear.

“No, Im not”

“Are you really didn’t see him as a man?”

“Ha Kyung-ah!”

“Fine” Ha Kyung raised her both hand and made a surrender sign. “I just felt sorry for Heung Soo. He must be broken heart right now”. Ha Kyung saw Kang Joo bit her lower lip and eyed her  feets egain. Ha Kyung placed her hand on Kang Joo’s shoulder. “He still thought that you having no idea bout his feeling toward you, so he would act like he don’t care. So, you too should act like usual”

“Should I?”

Ha Kyung then frowned in doubt, she shook her head. “I don’t Know. Just keep trying to talk to him”

Heard her best friend advice, she nooded. But her hearth feelt so sore. And guilty.

 

@_@   @_@    @_@   

 

Kang Joo working her brain off hard, looking for a chance to talk to Heung Soo. She finnaly dot that chance when she was in the loby and she saw him walking toward the school gate. “Park Heung Soo!” she called his name a loud and running to catch up him. When she reached him a she walk with him side by side. He didn’t look at her. He was quite.

“Yah. Are you hungry?” she leaned her head forward so she could see his face. She took Ha Kyung’s advice. Act usual. So, he asking him to have lunch together, as usual. But she doesn’t know that actualy her act made him more upset, everytime he saw her she remind him that she was belongs to other guy. She would neer be his gir. Because of his cowardness.

“Let’s eat Hot Dog!” She smiled but then she gulped hard seeing his expressionless face. She kept forcing a smile. “Aaah. You sick of Hot Dog, I see.  So, what about Jajangmyun?”

He kept still.

“Ramyeon? Ddeokbokki?”

Heung Soo didn’t even gave her a glare as if she wasn even there.

“Yah! Say something!” Kang Joo finnaly out of her patient and she stood right before him to make him stop. He finnaly paid her attention. He staring down at her. When he was just about to say a word there a scream.

“Gong Joo!” It was Wu Fan. Waving his hand from a far. Kang Joo looked over her shoulder and saw Wu Fan walking towrd them , she turned back immediately. She quick hiding behind Heung Soo, “Heung Soo-ya. Help me. Tell him Im not here” she grabbed Heung Soo’s backpack and cling on him. Heung Soo grinned his teeth. He swang his body hard to made her let herself away.

“Don’t get me involved into your love bussines, Lee Kang Joo!”.

But Kang Joo didn’t do what he said, she bend her head more on his back.

“I SAID GET OFF ME!”

                Then HEUNG Soo’s felt someone grabbed him by his collar. Wu Fan face was already in front of his. He even could felt his angry breath.

“Who are you dare to yelling at my girl?!” Wu Fan said right to his face. Heung Soo just let out a mad scoff.

“Answer me sekki ya!” Wu Fan tighten his grip.

                Kang Joo who were stood between them didn’t know what to do. She just kept exchangging look from Heung Soo to Wu Fan. Then Heung Soo slapped Wu Fan’s hands off of him. Then he walked away. Kang Joo watching him away. Watching his back getting further like that started to make her wanted to cry. She screamed at him, in her heart.

If you’re mad, then why you keep away from me? Why dont you trying to get me for real? Park Heung Soo, YOU’RE SO STUPID!

To Be Continue....