Do You Hate me that much? (Our Beggining)

School 2013 Fanfic

Heung Soo was right. He and Kang Joo were holding mop in the gym. In front og them stood Teacher Kang in a bright smile on his face.

"Kang sonsaengnim.....," Kang Joo couldn't keep looking the mop in teacher Kang's hand, "....what is actually are going to do?"

"You guys have to mop the whooooole gym. Understand?" teacher Kang answered, "....and dont even bother to flee out. coz I'll lock the door"."

"Yee???," Kang Joo looked around the wide gym. The thought about moping the whole gym together with the dude beside her, make she shrughed. "All right then...you guys have to really work together this time. Make sure this place as shine as the stars..." teacher Kang left. On the door way Teacher Jung asked him in worried, "Are you sure this is going to work? don't you afraid that they'll attack each other eith the mop instead of cleaning...".

Teacher Kang smiled, "It's 100 percents efective. Trust me...". Hearing him so sure, teacher Jung raised his shoulder and left with teacher Kang.

Back to Heung Soo and Kang Joo inside, who remain silent. Just when Kang Joo tried to open , Heung Soo walked to the other side of the gym started moping. Kang Joo also do the same thing. They kept their mouth shout, until almost one hour went by. they both reach the center of the field which mean their job is over. Heung Soo sigh in reliefe while take a seat on the tribune seat, Kang Joo followed him nad sat one meter away from him.

"Park Heung soo...," Kang Joo finally speak break the silent between them, "......do you hate me that much?"

Heung Soo turned his face to Kang Joo in surprise, he didn't expect she said that. He was surprise by the look in the Kang Joo's eyes, they were no longer furious and angry look but sad and desperate look. The way she speak was also sad. He turned again, without answering.

"Ahhh...so you are indeed hate me that much....." Kang Joo looked down playing around with her skirt. Heung Soo took a glance into sad Kang Joo. He can see the sad smirked on her lips. Kang Joo nodded and said, "....no wonder you asked theacher Jung to change partner...", this time she speak in a lame quite voice . Seeing her like that created a starnge feeling in Heung Soo's heart, he let out a slow nervous cough and sad, "What are you talking about? Aren't you the one who hate me so much from the first place....?"

"No I dont....", Kang Joo answered fast, smiled, made Heung Soo looked at her. "Well yeah...I knew you are a jerk, but I don't hate you."

The strange feeling still fiiled Heung Soo's heart, so he didn't give her any respond.

"And also...," she added, "remembering this year is the last year we had in school, I just wanted to make a good memories with everybody, including you..."

"Cihh...," the only thing he could say.

"I mean it. And.... I want to be friends with you" she said again. Again, Heung Soo could only starring blankly to whatever in front of him.

"Well ....I couln't do anything since you seems to hate me that much......"

"I don't..."He finaly asnwered in whisper.

"What?" Kang Joo took a closer seat. Heung Soo stared at her, "I told you I dont' hate you either....imma!"

"REALLY?" Kang Joo's expression changed bright, she gave him a cherry smile that she always showed to everyone except to him. Until now. And Heung Soo just shockingly realize how beautiful she was. He cleared his throat, looking away from Kang Joo's stare and said in his ordinary jerkish tone, "Aissh...you're to much bubbling!"

"So we're friend, huh!", Kang Joo embraced Heung Soo shoulder make him goosebumps.

"Ah, Handphone !!" she showed her palm suggest him to give his phone but Heung Soo just frowned "Give me your phone !", He still won't bug.

"YA! PALLI !" She screamed. He took his phone from his pocket, Kang Joo snatched it and then she looked push a number and took a picture of herself with a very cutely odd pose.  "Here!", she give it back. then suddenly passed him her phone, "It's your turn..." again, Heung soo keep still. "Oh my god don't you get it? Enter your number in there Park Heung Soo!"

"Aishh you don't have to yelled at me, stupid...", after put his number  he passed her phone back forcefully almost made it fall in Kang Joo's grip. "YA! You want to break my phone!"

Heung soo raised up and walked.

"Where are you going?" Kang Joo ran toward him and then grabe him by his neck. "To celebrate our friendship, let's eat....HOTDOG!" She shouted. "Aishhh.....is there only Hot Dog in your head?" He poke her forhead then walked again. "Aishh this dude really......"

"Let's eat ddokboki then...."

He stoped, ddokbokki? not bad. He was super hungry for crying out loud. Kang Joo took his silent thought as a yes. She hooked his armed and drag him out, "Your treat! Ddokboki...we're coming!"

"YA! YA! YA!" He protested, but he didn't try to released her arm. But let her led him wherever she want.

behind them stood teacher Jung who smiled and nodded in happy, "Well that was indeed work..."

#   #   #

Heung Soo and Kang Joo were in the ddokbokki place. He watched Kang Joo ate like a pig. He shook his place, put a side his plate. Kang Joo frowned, "Wae? are you finished. It's still a lot there. Eat more. you're the one who will pay!"

"Aisssh....Im full just by looking at you, eating like a pig!"

"Mworago?!" When she attemp to headlock him again. He forcely put ddokboki in . "Just Sit and eat!"

Kang Joo stared him angry while chewing her food.

"Ya, Lee Kang Joo. Neo...kwaenchanha?" He asked a little while later.

"Naega wae?" she asked back.

"Akka...in the library...." He slowered his words. Kang Joo wait for him finish his words, "Forget it! you probably ok coz you could eat so much right now?" he snapped.

Kang Joo finally understand after saw his worry expression, "Ah....it's ok. Im fine! he he he he" she gave him back her smile.

"Ya, what time is it?" Kang Joo asked, Heung soo looked in to his watch, "Three..."

"WHAAAAT" she  screams her lungs out, made heung soo shocked.

"Kamchagiya.....YA! I told you to be quite!" Heung soo rubbed his chest.

"Let's go. I got to work!" Kang Joo took his armed and led him to the cashier. Heung soo gave her another angry look.

"Ya, what are you doing? pay the bill!"

Heung soo gave up and pulled ot his money. They walked out the store and ready to seperate. Kang Joo tapped his back hard, and said "Thanks. see you tommorow ParK Heung Soo!" she then walked toward the opposite path.

but she turned again , "I'll treat you when I got my part-time job money. BYE....." Then she ran after waved her hand.

Heung Soo turned and created a little smile on his lips before he walked home.

to be continue....

 

*** Do you think that Kang Joo seems too agresive, I don't know.... the way I looked in the drama she seems so friendly to everyone especially toward person that she is really care, so I wrote these scene. I tried to write it as the best I can. Hope u like it. update next chapter soon.