The two chemical reaction

School 2013 Fanfic

Hung Soo sat on his matress. Took a glanced at the clock. It’s 6 in the morning. Heung Soo woke up little bit early today. Actually because He couldn’t sleep. He was nervous. Nervous for today test. He decidedto got up an prepare for school. On the way to school He heard someone calls his name. He looked over his shoulder and found Nam Soon running toward him.

“YA! KACHI GA!” Nam Soon walked beside Heung Soo and smirked at him. “Waah, You are now a diligent student. Great. Should thanks Kang Joo for that”

Heung Soo walked ahead to hide his blushed face. Nam Soon followed him behind. “Sekki ya, are you ready for the test?” Nam Soon asked, patted Heng Soo’s shoulder. Heung Soo just shrughed.

“If you failed again this time, you’ll make Kang Joo dissapointed. So make sure you’ll pass it!” Nam Soon lectured him. Bt Heung Soo looked at him in disgust and Headlocked him.

“pass the test YOURSELF! Don’t be such a smart ! You’re not better than I am!”

“YA! Let Go of me! You started to act like Kang Joo. She was really got into you,wasn’t she?”

Heard that, Heung Soo let go of him and walked ahead again. Nam Soon chuckled hard to seeing hHeung Soo’s red face.

They finally arrived to the class. The Kids are mumbling and complaining about the test. Heung Soo found Kang Joo was headlocking Byeon Ki Deok and she kept warned him not to try to cheat. Ki Deok Extended his hand to ask for Ha Kyung help, but she just ignored him as usual.

“My Princess Song Ha Kyung! How could you let this killing machine kills meeeeh!” Byeon Ki Deok screamed in the middle of his choking. Ignored by Ha Kyung, Ki Deok turned to Heung Soo and Nam Soon whom just showed up on the door.

“Heng Soo Hyung Nim! Nam Soon president-nim! Help me!”

Kang Joo followed Ki Deok’s eyes and spotted Heung Soo took his seat.

“Lee Kang Joo, enough the warming! You could get someone killed” Nam Soon pulled Kang Joo away from Ki Deok. All she could do just grining. She grabbed Nam Soon’s head and Shook it. “Good luck my friend. Do Not disappoint me, especially her…,” she motioned to where Ha Kyung seat,reading. “..She had a big hope of you. Hwaiting Go Nam Soon!”

Nam Soon poke her head with his finger, “Good luck yourself!,” and walked to his seat then rest his head on the table.

Kang Joo turned to Heung Soo who had both of his ear  stuffed by  earphone. Kang Joo pulled one of them, make Heung Soo looked up at her in angry. She gave him the same smile she gave to Nam Soon, “You too, good luck!” and went back to her seat. Heung Soo watched her chatting with Ha Kyung, and gave his lips a little smile as well.

Next few minutes the class of 3-2 starting to test. Most of them are surprised in half opened mouthed as they see the questions. But it’s different in Heung Soo and Nam Soon face. Nam Soon frowned to see the question was most of his and Ha Kyung were had discussed. And Heung Soo wrote the answers fast and with a proud smile spread on his lips.

# # #

Heung Soo was going to the cafetaria when teacher Jung called him to followed her to teachers office. Along the way to the office. Teacher Jung looked at him suspiciously and Heung Soo noticed that.

“Park Heng Soo. You looked different today, what’s going on?” Teacher Jung asked in smirked.

“I looked like usual sonsaeng-nim…” he said a bit shy.

“No. You looked more relaxed. So, how was the test?”

“Preety good…”

“How was your tutor with Kang Joo? Did you guys starting to get along?”

Heung Soo felt a bit shiver when he heard Kang Joo was mentioned. “Oh. It was ok. We’re…get along sonsaeng-nim”

“Great. Then here we are. Let’s get in…” Teacher Jung walked in to the officed. He followed her and then he found Teacher Kang were talking with Kang Joo. And then teacher Kang pay attention at Heng Soo presence.

“There he is…” he said. Kang Joo turned at Heung Soo as well.

“Park Heng Soo!” she yelled in happy. Heung Soo gave her his usual cold face and stood beside Kang Joo.

“Allright…” Teacher Kang clapped his hand. “We called you two here to make yourself accomplish your punishment”

“Im accomplished my mission Sonsaengnim. I tutor him very good…”

Heard that Heung Soo let out a scoff. Kang Joo gave him a fierce eyes.

“No. We don’t know His result yet. You could accomplished your punishment if Park Heung Soo pass the test. If he don’t, well… you’ll stuck together longer”

Kang Joo sigh. “Yee.” He answered.

“And now there is one more mission you two haven’t accomplish for us” said Teacher Jung. Teacher Kang Nodded and added, “You guys have to memorize poem, remember?”

Heung Soo and Kang Joo exchanged looked in worried.

“So which one of you will start to gave us poem?”

None of them speaking. Untill Heng Soo straighten his body and said, “I will sonsaengnim”.

Three of them looked at him in surprised. Kang Joo even almost lost her balanced.

“Oh, ok. You can start Park Heung Soo”

Heng Soo leaned his head a bit and cleared his throat.

“Transformed into arrows . let's all soar together, body and soul! Piercing the air. let's go soaring, body and soul! With no way of return but transfixed there. rotting with the pain of striking home, never to return”

The both teacher and Kang Joo was amazed. Heng Soo just looked back at them in his innocent looked.

“Great. Arrow by Ko Eun"

“It’s your turn Lee Kang Joo” Teacher Jung stared Kang Joo who still had her eyes on Park Heung Soo.

“Lee Kang Joo. Your Poem?”

“Oh, Y-ye.

One last breath! Now, let's quit the string, throwing away like useless rags. all we have had over the years . all we have enjoyed over the years . all we have piled up over the years. Happiness and whatever else. Transformed into arrows let's all soar together, body and soul!” Kang Joo continued Heung Soo poem .

The teacher looked happy. “You two doing great. You can leave now”. 

“Great, guys. Good luck for both of you”.

Kang Joo and Heng soo took his leave. The two teacher smiled to each other. “They did it. I can believe Park Heung Soo could even memorize poem. He’s getting  better. Lee Kang Joo must have done something amazing” Teacher Jung said. Teacher Kang just grinned.

“Well…the meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed”

#  #  #

“Are you going to make a hole in my face? Stop looking at me like that!” Heung Soo annoyed  by Kang Joo’s stare as they made their way to cafeteria.

“Wow you do studying, Park Heung  Soo…” said Kang Joo shook her head.

“I have no choice. You will beat me to death if I didn’t  study well. I just want to have a longer live”

Kang Joo bumped on Heng Soo. “You know what. Suddenly you looked like an expert or something. I was….well dazzled… a bit”

Heung  Soo felt heat on his face. He want to laugh in happy, but instead came out a little grinned.

“Well I guess it’s all because of you too. I never care about it before until I found it interesting. Thank You, Lee Kang Joo. For being a ‘good’ tutor. I owe you one!” Heung Soo looked at her straight to her eyes. Kang Joo blinked in surprised. Then she bumped him again awkwardly.

“Yahhh! Why are you suddenly being so sweet?”

Heng Soo smiled and closer his face, “Ohww…you blushed”

Kang Joo elbowed him hard. “No I don’t!”

“You do…” He teased.

“Eisssh! Im hungry! Let’s get some food” She walked ahead in embarased. Heung Soo just watched her leave, smiling.

To Be Continued.