The Late Couple

School 2013 Fanfic

School bell rang loudly mixed with the sound of footsteps of Seungri High School students are in Hurry to enter the school building. Only a tall figure with a cold look that goes with ease. Today he came to school late again. Because Go Nam Soon, his best friend forgot to wake him up. Unfortunately he too forgot to turn on the alarm. And what makes him upset more is Nam Soon turned out already been in schooll for teacher Kang told him to come early.

"Go Nam Soon, you jerk! Obviously he gets up in the morning why did not he wake me up...," Heung Soo murmurred softly in disgust. Althought he knew he was late he still walked casually. Cause' the fact if he ran as fast as he came after the bell rings would not make him free from teacher Kang's punishment.

He walked leisurely until someone bumped him from behind, makes him nearly fall with face on the ground. He turned angrily, and saw a girl who was rubbing her shoulder.

"Ya Lee Kang Joo! do you want to die, huh!," Heung Soo snapped then stared fiercely to Kang Joo who winced in pain.

"Mian...," said Kang Joo short and ran again.

"YA!!," Heung Soo yelled again made Kang Joo stoped and stamped her foot angrily before she aproach him. "WHAT! I Said Im sorry!," she yelled back. Heung Soo took glance towards his backpack that lied on the ground. Kang Joo followed his glance. Understand of what his meant by the glance, she took step closer to the backpack. Mischievous smirk appeared on her lips. Rather than taking the bag by hand, she grabbed the bag with her feet and kicked it toward Heung Soo who immediately cought it in full surprise.

"You...!, Ya! do you think my backpack is a soccer ball?!," Snapped Heung Soo.

Kang Joo puts both her hand on her hips and smirked, "You did that to me once! So we're even!," then she ran again.

"Aissh...what a messy girl," Heung Soo swore as he watched Kang Joo ran. But for a moment later he wondered, Lee Kang Joo is not Usually late. Is she had a problem?. But Soon Heung Soo shook his head, "What do I care!"

#  #  #

Kang Joo looked down in embarrased seeing all the odd stares that come from teacher Jung, teacher Kang and the whole kid in class. She couldn't believe that she just came late to school. In fact she's the only one who desperately warned her friends not to come late again.  What made her shame most is that Jung Ho, Ji Hoon and Yi Kyung who are king of being late were actually made it arrived on time. And seeing her standing in front of the class staring by the whole kids made them snorted in disbelief.

Her gaze turned to her best friend, Song Ha Kyung who asked "What is wrong with you?," quitely. Kang Joo looked more embarrassed and kept scratching the back of her head. "Kang Joo-ya...why is it YOU now who came late?," asked Teacher Jung In Jae fill with worries. Teacher Kang Sighed and crossing his arms on his chest.

"cwisonghamnida Songsaengnim....I'm a little busy lately," Kang Joo answered still embarrassed.

"What kind of things are you trying busily to do?. You are a student. You should only being bussy for the university entrance exam. You knew that very well Lee kang Joo" teacher Kang started his lecture. She doesn't say a word, only looked down to her feet.

"You were busy working part-time, aren't you Lee Kang Joo!," Suddenly Byeon Ki Deok shouted. Made Kang Joo looked up and stared him fiercely coz' he indeed said the right thing.

"Part-time job, huh? is it true Lee Kang Joo," teacher Kang staring at her intensely. She bit her lips and finally nodded.

"Kang Joo-ya....does your mom know about you doing night part-time job?," Teacher Jung asked. Just when Kang Joo will open , school door was opened, there Park Heung Soo showed up. She just forgot about him. At least she wasn't the only one who came late today.

"Park Heung Soo, you too..." Teacher Jung sigh in disbelief as Park Heung Soo bowed to both of the teacher.

Heung Soo glanced Nam Soon seat now gives him a big smile as if nothing was wrong.
"All right. Seems I have to give punishment to both of you," Kang teacher nods himself.
"Lee Kang Joo, until the next literary exam, you have to teach Park Heung Soo". Hearing these words, Heung Soo and Kang Joo shouted "WHAT!".
The class was chaos. "Whoa full benefits of dating! Kang Joo Hwaiting!" again Byeon Ki Deok shouted.
"Kang saem, aren't we only have to memorize a poem?," Kang Joo said, glancing full of hope at teacher Jung.
"That's also what you must do" replies teacher Kang. Then he added, "Remember, you MUST increase Heung Soo's score form the ever before," and then he went on, pointing Heung Soo, "And YOU! Do not try to escape!"

Kang teacher hinted the children to sit. Heung Soo sits in its place. Soon Nam his face and said, "Mian chinggu .."
"Do not talk to me!" Heung Soo replied coldly without looking Nam Soon. Soon Nam gave up as he turned back to the teacher Kang who now facing the class.

 

"Learning together in pairs is not only  for  Kang Joo and Heung Soo. But also you all." All sighed in complain. Until the teacher kang finish the sentence. "The difference is you are free to choose your study partner ...". Now the class cheerfully rowdy because they feel they've found a partner, except for a few people. kang teacher went on, "but .... you have to choose a partner who is a better person than you. example hmmmm .... class president Go and vice Song Ha Kyung".

Ha Kyung immediately gave a look of confusion, "Kang saem, you said earlier that we are free to choose our partner ..." she said.
 

"I'm just giving an example. Besides, who would you choose as Kang Joo no longer count?".
Ha Kyung glanced to smiling Kang Joo suggests that she should receive teacher Kang suggestions
.

Continued.....

*The first chapter seems ordinary and Im Sorry for my bad English. I'll do a better one next time