2nd Proposal

School 2013 Fanfic
The graduation day finally came. Students of the S university are congrated each other for their hardworks. They will graduate and start a new life with new jobs. Except Kang Joo & Heung Soo, they were not only prepare themselves for their official jobs but also, their wedding. KangJoo herself didn't ask to marry as soon as possible because she knew that Heung Soo is going to be busy to do another training for his Mc-Comentator'ing job. She also prepared for interview to become an author in one of Korean publishing company. They both just did some chats about how their wedding is gonna be. They don't even buy any wedding ring yet. Just the plans. Remembered they were engange for only five months, they still had plenty of time to prepare. KangJoo was being relax about the wedding but Heung Soo was felt a little bit guilty. He hasn't give her any appropiate Proposal. He was feel bad for proposed her in the Kitchen. She deserved more than that. So he had planned something.
"KangJoo-ya. Have you haunt any wedding dress?" Ha Kyung bumped her bestfriend at the day of their graduation ceremony.
KangJoo smiled bashfully, "Not yet. Maybe after the graduation. You know we were so busy lately"
"Yeah, so, tell me, how is your wedding wanna be like? The dress code, how you want it to be like? Full white, red or what? It would be good if there are many flowers, roses, lilies, Palli tell me your plan. Palli KangJoo-ya!" HaKyung shook KangJoo's body in excitement. KangJoo just frowned her forehead seeing her bestfriend's act.
"I think the one who eagerly wanted to get married is you, HaKyung-ah" KangJoo grinned.
"what?" HaKyung was taken back.
"Yah, have you give any hints to Nam Soon? Did he give you any?"
"Yah! Why you always change the topic. I'm talking about you and HeungSoo" HaKyung hit KangJoo's forearm with boiled face.
"Omo, look at your face. So it's true then. Why don't we get married in the same day together"
"No way! I want my own wedding" HaKyung pouted
"Cih. All right song song" KangJoo pinched her cheeks, "I haven't seen HeungSoo, where is he? The ceremony is going to sta-aaargh!" KangJoo screamed in pain as someone pinched her both cheeks from behind. KangJoo let go of the hands in anger and turned around. She saw the mischievous smile of ParkHeungSoo.
"I'm here" he giggled
"Ya! That hurts, Park HeungSoo!"
"so it must be hurt for HaKyung too"
"Hmm, It hurts"
Before KangJoo could paid them back an argument. The head professor was starting the ceremony. Starting with the forewords from headmaster and lectures. Then it's the time one by one the students were called to received their degree certificate. Hundreds of students were called, then it came Heung Soo turned. He walked toward the stage. KangJoo and HaKyung clapped their hands cheering for HeungSoo. HeungSoo shook hands with the professors untill his hand landed on Prof. Kim. The young professor gave him an assured look.
"You sure? You ready?"
"Of course. Help me out, Kyosu-nim"
"Allright. For your both future. Congratulation".
HaKyung was called and then KangJoo. She received the certificate with a bright smile. Prof. Kim also hugged her in full embracement. Her eyes fill with tears, being so gratefull to the young prof. In front of her who has been guided her to become success.
"Thanks you so much for being such a great tutor for me. Please don't forget me professor"
"I won't. Never"
"Congratulations for your daughter's birth. She must be awesome like her father"
"I wish she could be more like you"
they hugged and shook hands once again untill suddenly the light went out. KangJoo gasped in shock. What's happening? Why the light went out just when I was on stage? She kept thinking so unluckily. The people also sounded like in fear. KangJoo tried to adjust her eyes in the dark. Then the lights went on. She was surprised when she saw someone kneeled down in front of her. Held a big bouquete of roses, Park Heung Soo.
"What are you doing?" Kang Joo looked around. People went silent then she saw NamSoon and Prof. Kim at the wing side of the stage. HeungSoo nodded to them. Then they did something with the curtain behind the stage so it turned out to be a screen for a movie. A movie that showed HeungSoo took picture of KangJoo in candid, then pinned those pictures on the wall. When the last picture of KangJoo smiled pinned up to the wall, the screen was zoom out so it revealed the whole pictures that surprisingly became a sentence "Would You Marry Me?"
Everyone clapped and cheered. KangJoo closed with both of her hands. Without any hesitate she hugged the man she loves so much. "That was so childish" she said, "But I love it"
"Glad you love it"
"Ooi, future Husband-Wife!" prof. Kim said on the mic, "You two must invite the whooole school to your wedding! Must!"
The couple facepalmed.

To Be Continue