The two couple

School 2013 Fanfic

Monday has come. It's time for school again. Kang Joo walking on her way to school by keeping her head turned around the street as if she was looking for someone. Then she felt someone hugged her from behind. She turned her hand and found a smiling face that came from Song Ha Kyung.

"Kang Joo-Ya...I miss you!" She embraced her tightly.

"Hmmmm. I miss you too, Ha Kyung-ah!" Kang Joo hugged her back. Suddenly Ha Kyung pulled herself away.

"Ya, I saw you crying. What happened? Did Park Heung Soo who made you llike that? Eishhh that guy really...." She grinned her teeth. Kang Joo waved her hand rapidly.

"No. He didn't do anything wrong this time"

"Then what? tell me!" she hooked her arms around her.

"I intended to buy my mom a coat. Well... the expensive one." she said in a bit shy, "But because the shop wouldn't wait for me, they sold it to someone else. They promised me though. That's why I cried..."

"You never told me that before. So that's the reason why you working part-time job?"

"Yeah. Im sorry, Ha Kyung-ah. I didn't mean to hide it from you. It's just, I want to do it alone. I don't want to bother anyone....you know what I mean..."

Ha Kyung nodded quitely. She understand her well. She won't complaining to her again. "So, are you feel better now?" she asked as they continued to walk.

Kang Joo smiled in certain, "Yes. Much better".

Ha Kyung glared at the way Kang Joo smiled. She looked a bit shy. "Hmmm. I bet you are. Park Heung Soo hugged you sooo tight" Ha Kyung teased. As she expected Kang Joo looked surpprised and blushing. "I was dumbfounded when I see you two hugging. So, how does it feel?"

Kang Joo's mouth fell open in shock and she released her hook. "Ya. It was nothing. He just being a good friend. That's it!"

Ha Kyung kept her smirked, "But your face implying something different. You like him, don't you?"

Kang Joo gasped and felt her face getting hotter. "What are you talking about. I like him as friend. Not more than that!"

"Really???" She narrowed her eyes. Poking at Kang Joo.

"Eissh. What about you and Go Nam Soon! You two getting closer as well...." Kang Joo shot her.

Ha Kyung mischievous smirked soon enough turned into a surprised smirked. "Why did you changed the topic?" She walked ahead, she now felt her face burned. Kang joo smile in winning.

"He saved you. He is your hero, isn't he? How do you feel bout him?"

Ha Kyung worked her brain. She certainly felt something, after the day he saved her for being a lunatic on the street. And all his sweet words to give her a lillipop if she doing good in test were hard to ignore. But she couldn't describe of what she really feel about him yet. She still couldn't belief she could felt something she never feel before.

"I don't know...." she said in a real seriously confused sound. "He was...nice". Kang Joo brought her face closer.

"He always nice to me actually. Im the only one who keep looking him as burdensome. He seems always there for me when I was down. And....ahh I don't know!" she repeated.

"So...." Kang Joo looked at her in a super courios eyes.

"What?"

"How do you feel about him now? after all the thing he done for you..."

"Well, Im just gonna treat him better."

"Like what???"

"Euh...being a good vice president for him...I guess...."

Kang Joo eyes widened, "Awww. you're so cute. You're not a expresionless Song Ha Kyung anymore...." she said as she pinched her cheeks. "What are you talking about. Im still me!" Ha Kyung release Kang Joo's hand off her. But inside, she admit that she changed bit, at least the way he looked about Nam Soon. She too want to know him more.

"How bout you. Tell me bout your real feelings toward Heung Soo. Don't say that you doesn't feel anything after those days you spend with him. And you even went on date!"

"It's not a date! The movie ticket was a gift from her Noona"

"You even know his Noona...Nice progress. Daebak!"

"Yah!"

Kang Joo worked her head too. He felt the same thing. Heung Soo was nice to her, till the level of telling each other stories of life. Ha Kyung had told her how she felt. It's now her turned. Since she was confuse about how she felt bout Heung Soo too.

"He had been nicer to me lately. And he bacame more opened heart to me. But I can't tell his expression. Sometimes I felt he cared bout me, but sometimes he just cold. I really don't know how to describe it..."

"Yeah. Me too..." Ha Kyung sigh. They both remaint silent as they walking in slowly. Their head was fill with confusion. They fought against each other feelings inside.  It makes them realized something odd.

"Ya. Why do we suddenly  talking about boys? are we ourselves?" Ha Kyung frowning and looked at Kang Joo who do the same.

"Yeah. I can't believe The two bunches of weirdos made us to be like this"

"Who you calling weirdos, Lee Kang Joo?" Suddenly Nam Soon's face appeared between them  "Are you talking bad about me and Heung Soo?" He said, looking into the girls stiffen faces. They both exchange glances.

"Run!" Kang Joo squeaked. And they both ran toward the school lobby Nam Soon frowned at Heung Soo who stood behind him.

"Did I say something wrong?". Heung Soo shrughed his shoulders. Then walked to the school building.

* * *

At the break time HEung Soo walking alone in the corridor. Because Nam Soon was gone to see Teacher Kang and Teacher Jung in their office. Doing his duty as the class president. When he turned to the other corridor, he saw Kang Joo standing in the edge of the corridor and looking out the window while listening to music. He remember that Song Ha Kyung must be in the office along with Nam Soon, that's why she was there alone. 

Heung Soo watched her smiling by herself. Nodding her head according to the music she was listening to. He glad to seeing her back to her cheerful, bright nature. He smiled as well. He eager to approached her. But he has no reason or gut to approach her or started a conversation. He felt his heart starting to pound against his chest again. He gulped his saliva and frowned. What the hell is wrong with him? Why everytime he see her, he starting to feel nervous?.

He intended to turned and walked away, but it's too late. Kang Joo's eyes met his. He awkwardly looked away.

"Park Heung Soo!" She exclaimed at him. She smiling as made her way toward him. His mind went blank. But he could manage his face into a cold face. But this one is a fake. He was nervous inside. Kang Joo's smiled turned into a pouted when she saw his expression.

"What's wrong with that face? Don't you feel happy to see your friend?"

No words from him. He still looked at her in his cold stare. "YA!" She shot him. Heung Soo worked his brain to find something to say. Then he remembered something. "You still have gut to talk to me? After what you did?" He said pretend to be mad.

Kang Joo leaned her head and scratching the back of her neck. "What did I do?"

He scoffed. "You made me talk nonsens for three hours, but in the end you fell asleep. If I knew that would happend, I will hang up your call in the first place"

She claped. And bumped at him hard, made Heung Soo almost lost his balance. "Mian, chingu ya! I can't help to be sleepy. Ke ke ke ke ke..."She chuckled. "But thanks for sharing your bromance stories. It was really interesting and...weird!" She laughing hard again.

"I bet you didn't fell to sleep, but fainted from laughing to much!"

"I am, Indeed...Ha ha haaa haaa!".

Heung Soo shook his head and laugh softly. Then he remember the words he said to her when she was sleeping. The thought makes him anxious.

"You really fell to sleep, aren't you?" He asked in carefull. To make sure.

"Yeah. The last thing I can remember I woke up at eleven o'clock! can you believe that?!" She burst into laugh again.

He hid a smile. And he nodded shortly. Thank God!. But Kang Joo notice his nod and headlocking him.

"Why? are you talk bad about me while Im sleeping? Cih! what a sly!" She messed up his hair.

"Ya! Stop it! Don't be too confident! I hung up right away. Your snored too hard. It makes my ears hurts"

"What! I didn't snore! You dead!"

Instead of released himself like he used to do when Kang Joo headlocking him, he grabbed her head and messed her hair back. "You want a war, Huh! sleepy girl!" He turned to headlocking her.

"Yaah!" Kang Joo released herself away. Her face wasn't mad but in fact embarrassed. Her eyes blinking rapidly. Then she walked away. "Ya! What's wrong with you? Are you mad at me?" Heung Soo shouted to Kang Joo who walking faster. Heung Soo leaned his head reacall her expression before. Then a smirk came to his lips. Is she embarrased?.

He smiled happyly and walked back to his class.

* * *

The school was over. Ha Kyung and Nam Soon were in the cppy office again. Teacher Kang handed them a duty. Make dozens of copies of the material for their afternoon extra lesson which will started tommorow. They had four months left to prepare  themselves for the university entrance exam. Nam Soon wasn't to much of anxious since he dicided not to go for college. But he could see that in Ha Kyung's face.

"Are you nervous?" He asked as their collected the papers. Ha Kyung looked at him in surprised. Did he read her mind. She indeed nervous about being left just the two of them in the room.

"Oh...?"

"For the university exam, I mean"

She sigh, "Oh..yeah. Absolutely...." what did she thinking?

"Ha Kyung-ah. Do you think I can make it for college? in your oppinion?" He said a bit shy.

"Uhhh, you developed your scores. That's a good start. If you work harder in your study, you could make it"

Nam Soon smiled, "Really. You think so?"

"Yeah. Why? you changed your mind? finally found yourself interested for college?"

He shook his head, "Dun no...but I'll work harder to graduate. You'll help me, won't you?"

"Sure...of course."

"Well. Would you like to help me to find some good books for study? after this jobs done?"

She nodded, "Sure...of course." she repeated.

"Ok. Then...." They both smiled.

* * *

Kang Joo were standing in front of the school, leaning her back to the gate wall. She eyed her cellphone in her hand, watched it in doubt. Then she put the phone back inside her pocket. But then she pulled it out again. She finally text.

'Park Heung Soo, where are you? I need help'

She pushed the send button and released a sigh. One minute later she heard someone panting behind her. She looked over her shoulder.

"Park Heung Soo! Did you running?" She frowning to Heung Soo who kept panting hard.

"You texted me you need help. What is it? are you in trouble?" He still panting.

"Oh, would you like to help me to go shoping together?" she asked bashfuly.

"Hah? shoping?"

Kang Joo nodded, "Ha Kyung were too busy with her duty. So I asked you. If you don't want to... just tell me..."

"Ok." He said without hesistance.

Kang Joo looked at him who now stabilized his breathing. He was running from wherever he was after she texted him. Kang Joo dazzled. She felt want to hugged him right now.

"Yah! Don't we have shoping to do?" he waved his hand in front of her face. She woke up. She smiled then hooked his arms. Then led him inside the bus.

* * *

"Which one is better?" Kang Joo asked Heung Soo as she raised the two face tonic in front of him. He just frowning in disbelief.

"How am I supposed to know, Lee Kang Joo? I don't even know what that is. It looks like just a bottle of ordinary water for me?"

She pouted, "It is a face tonic. The one that would make your face as clean as the porcelein" She said, "Well at least that's what its label said" . Heung Soo shook his head and go wandering around.

"Are you buying for yourself, Haksaeng?" One of the seller lady asked her.

"Ah, No it's for my mom. As a birthday present..."

"Ah it so nice of you. Well how old your mother?"

"Fourty?"

"Well you should buy this one " The seller lady pointed to a set of anti aging cosmetic. "It's good for a women in their over 35 age. It's an anti aging set of cosmetics. And it's also discounted for 25 percent today"

"Anti aging? That's mean those could make my mom looks younger? Wahhh. Daebak!"

"Yah! the comercials were everywhere on tv. Don't you see it? Did you even have tv at your home?" he suddenly chimed in.

"You're not helping at all, Park Heung Soo. I guess you don't have tv at your home too. You said this was looks like a ordinary water"

They both glared each other a mocking eyes.

"We too have a set of couple cosmetics. Young couple these days used it before going on a date. It's really popular among teens. You two should try it"

They turned at the lady immedietaly, "We're not couple!" They both shot her in unison. The lady just gigled. They exchanged looked awkwardly. Then Heung Soo wandering around again.

"Well. I'll buy this set. Please package it in a beautiful wraped"

"All right Haksaeng!"

When Kang Joo waited for her present. Heung Soo wandering around. Frowning into lots of cosmetics. Untill his eyes glued to a body lotion shell. He glanced at Kang Joo. He remember that Kang Joo had her hand roughed from her jobs. She should use this kind of things for mostuire her hand.

"Can I help you, haksaeng?" The other lady asked him, made him jumped in shocked.

"Ah, that's a lotion right? the one that could make your hand smooth?" He asked almost in whisper.

"Ah. Ye. You want to buy it for your girlfriend, over there?" She motion to Kang Joo. He became more surprised. "She's not my ggirlfriend. It's for my Noona..."

"What are you doing Park Heung Soo. Are you planning to buy some face tonic too? I think you should buy it for make your cold face little bit relaxed, you know...." She mocked and gigling.

"Eissh. If you done, Let's go home!" He walked away ahead. Kang Joo following him in chuckling. 

They walking the hall when Heung Soo suddenly excused himself to go to the rest room. When Kang Joo waiting for Heung Soo her eyes wandering around the mall, then she spotted a two familiar figure. She getting certain when she waw them in the same uniform. When she could see them better she gasped. "Isn't that Ha Kyung and Nam Soon? what are they doing here?"

Kang Joo walking fast to aproached them whom just waking out from the book store.

"Song Ha Kyung! Go Nam Soon!" She yelled. The two of them spun around then they looked excatly as surprised as Kang Joo.

"Ya Lee kang joo. What are you doing here?" asked Nam Soon. Ha Kyung who was the most embarassed one.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you two were on your duty in school. Ha Kyung-ah why didn't you tell me you go on date with him?"

"What date?" Ha Kyung squeaked, "I'm just helping him to find some books. That's it!"

"Really? Nice...."

"Ya Lee Kang Joo. I told you to wait over there!" Suddenly Heung Soo showed up. Then he saw the the two figure in front of him.

"Ya. Go Nam Soon. I thought you were in school"

"You guys shoping together?" Ask Ha Kyung.

It's now Kang Joo turned to be embarassed. The four of them stod there in Awkward.

To be Continued.....