Happy News

School 2013 Fanfic

“Waaahh, it’s awesome. They look really happy. I’m really happy for them too. I can’t wait to see the little Kang Joo and the little Heung Soo soon” Ha Kyung mumbled to herself while she and Nam Soon were walking on the street after letting the newlywed gone for their honeymoon to Bali.

“Yeah, me too” Nam Soon said staring at Ha Kyung’s happy fast. Then she giggling alone, made she looked like a kid. “Wae, what’s so funny?”

“I remember how they act to each other back at school time. No one will believe they actually will ended up together”

“Hmmm…” Nam Soon hummed and kept looking at her.

“I think they still would arguing about anything after getting married. They even have an argument about where they go to honeymoon until I suggested them”

“Hmmmm…”

“They must be really happy right now, aren’t they?”

“Hmmm…”

Ha Kyung getting annoyed and turned at Nam Soon, “Why did you keep humming?”

“I agree with everything you said” Nam Soon smiled.

“Cih” Ha Kyung smirked and continued walk.

Nam Soon stopped his track and looking at Ha Kyung’s back. He made a deep thought. He nodded to himself and call her. “Ha Kyung-ah!”

Ha Kyung stopped and turned around, “Wae?”

“Let’s go to the amusement park, let’s have fun”

“Now? Kapjagi wae?”

Nam Soon held her hand and dragged her with him, “Ka ja!”

At the amusement park, Ha Kyung and Nam Soon rides many game. They were having fun. They laughed together and fooling around. They had dinner together. Until Ha Kyung told Nam Soon that she was pretty tired and they should go home. But Nam Soon shook his head and wanted to stay in longer time.

“We could stay till it’s late. Until the park almost close”

“Ya, are you crazy? Don’t you feel tired”

“I won’t be tired as long as I’m with you”

Ha Kyung blushed and smiled, “Arasseo, so what are we going to have next? You want to ride the roller coaster again? You seemed really like it”

“No, we just have a dinner. Why don’t we ride that one?” Nam Soon pointed to the rainbow ride.

“That one? Really?”

“Yeah. Ka Ja!”

Nam Soon and Ha Kyung were get in to one of the rainbow. They were happy while looking out to the window. Nam Soon recalled the special moment he had with her in the same place long time a go. The rainbow is like a history to him. He wanted to remark for another one.

“Nam Soon-ah” Ha Kyung suddenly leaned her head on Nam Soon’s shoulder. “Do you remember? We are become official couple on this ride”

Nam Soon smiled and kissed her forhead, “I would never forget that”

“You know what, that day is the most happy day in my life. The most precious day”

“Me too. I really shock and happy in the same time when you received my feelings. It was feel like I’m having the whole world, coz that’s you are meant to me. You mean the whole world, Ha Kyung-ah”

“Ya. Don’t make me fly because of your sweet words” Ha Kyung patted softly on his chest

“Fly? I’ll make you have a heart attack” Nam Soon released Ha Kyung from his embracement and he did the same thing like he did when he confessed to her. Bend down on his knee.

“Song Ha Kyung, You know I love you so much”

Ha Kyung frowned.

“Do you love me?”

“Of course. Why do you asking that question?”

“So….” Nam Soon let out a red-tiny box on his hand and showed it to Ha Kyung. He opened the lid and revealed a gold ring. “Let’s get married then”

Ha Kyung closed with both of her hands, her eyes go teary.

“Song Ha Kyung, Would you marry me?”

Ha Kyung already burst in tears, “Nam Soon-ah”

“Wae? You wouldn’t marry me?”

“YA PABO! Why did you just ask me now? I’m waiting for this from long time a go! You’re too stupid to realized that”

“Really? I’m sorry. You’re right, I’m stupid. And this stupid person is in love with you. So, would you spend your days with this stupid guy beside you? Would you have this stupid guy as your husband? As someone you waking up with every day? Would you?”

“I would become the most stupid girl in the world if I don’t say yes. So, YES! YES!”

Nam Soon smiled and put the ring. He held her hand tightly and he hugged her. “Gomawo. I love you so much. Thank you for say yes”

“Don’t thank. It’s our destiny”

“Hmmm. You’re my destiny”

Nam Soon pulled her up and wrapped his hand around her waist. He kissed her with fill of happiness. He promised himself to protect her no matter what. Ha Kyung promised herself to become the best person he ever have.

--------------

-4 MONTHS LATER-

“Chagi-ya, are you finish? We are almost late. Nam Soon is going to kill me if we’re late to his wedding” Heung Soo watched his wife didn’t stop eating her beakfast. She couldn’t stop eat and kept adding her bowl for rice.

“ Eishhh, I’m almost done!” Kang Joo gazed him fiercely.

“If you eat too much now then you have no other free space in your stomach for the food on the wedding”

“Just be patient, Park Heung Soo!” She yelled and stuffed the last spoon into . She chewed and swallowed. She drank the water fast until spitting some drop on her chin.

“Aigoooo” Heung Soo helped her to clean her chin from the water she spilled. She got up and ran toward her room.

“Where are you going?”

“Go get my heels”

“Your heels are here by the shelf”

“I’m not going to use that one”

“Fine”

Heung Soo himself put on his shoes and took his car key. Kang Joo ran up to him with the new high heels on her feet. “Let’s go” Kang Joo hooked her husband arm but he didn’t move, his eyes were focused on the new heels.

“Is that the shoes? The one he bought for your wedding present?”

“Yes. Isn’t it pretty?” Kang Joo tiptoed one of her feet to show him the red heels. “He really knows my taste. He couldn’t make it to our wedding so he gave me this. I look good on this, am I?”

Heung Soo looked away, “It’s…cool. Pretty. What a nice of him”

Kang Joo narrowed her eyes and looked at the annoying face of Heung Soo, “No. You must thinking ‘Hell no pretty. I can buy prettier and more expensive heels’, right?”

“No. I do think those are pretty” Heung Soo cleared his throat. Don’t want to be too obvious for being jealous.

“Oh, really?”

“Don’t tease me like that, Lee Kang Joo”

“Don’t be jealous. I’m already yours, remember?” Kang Joo tighter her hooked and smiled at him. Heung Soo looked at her innocent face and smiled too.

“Right. You are mine now” He moved closer his face to kiss her but Kang Joo stepped back away.

“Ya. We’re almost late! Palli”

“Eishhh” Heung Soo hissed at her in annoyed. They are married but she still love to .

The newlywed was on their way to their best-friend’s wedding. Heung Soo was received Nam Soon’s call for the fifth time.

“Hmmm. Don’t worry. Kunno” Heung Soo pulled of the earphone when Kang Joo suddenly hit his arm over and over again.

“Stop!”

“Wae?”

“I want to buy that!” Kang Joo turned her head and looked out to the back seat’s window. Heung Soo followed her stare.

“Buy what?”

“Ddokbokki”

“Mwo? You already eat your breakfast, honey. We are almost late. Let’s buy it after the wedding. No, I’ll ask Noona to make it for you”

“NO. I want to buy from that place. STOP THE CAR PARK HEUNG SOO!”

“No. I’m not listening to you now”

“It’s not for me”

“Then for who? I don’t feel want to eat any Ddokbokki and I’m sure Nam Soon and Ha Kyung don’t want it either”

“It’s for the baby”

“Baby who?”

“BABY WHO? YOUR BABY!”

Ciiiiiiiiit.

Heung Soo stepped on the break in so sudden made Kang Joo hit her head on the dashboard. “YAAAAA!”

Heung Soo looked at the winced-in-pain Kang Joo beside him. He got his eyes widened. “What did you say? My baby? My…”

“Eishhh. Yes, your baby Park Heung Soo. Inside here!” Kang Joo pointed her belly. Heung Soo placed his hand on it still with the pairs of shocked eyes.

“H-he-here? Baby? Our baby?”

“Hmmm. Two months old”

“Yaaaa” Heung Soo hugged Kang Joo in full embracement. He kissed her. Hugged her and kissed her again.

“Ya! Stop it!”

“Kang Joo-ya. I’m going to be a dad?”

“Yes…. appa”

“Appa….” He laugh and blushed by the word ‘appa.’ “Jinja?! Thank you so much god! I love you. Ah, I’ll go get the Ddokboki. You wait here with mommy. Appa will be back” Heung Soo talked at Kang Joo’s belly and he opened the door in fast and ran toward the Ddokboki stand.

“Ya, why did you run? you can turn around the car, you stupid!” Kang Joo yelled at running Heung Soo. He then immediately stop. “Ah, matta! I’m sorry. I’m too excited” Heung Soo got in back to the car and started the engine. Kang Joo couldn’t help for not smiling.

O.O        O.O        O.O

“Eisshhhh. Where is that bastard?” Nam Soon kept walking back and forth. He glanced at his watch and glared at the entrance door.

“Did something happened to them?” Ha Kyung asked in worry. The hands that held a big bouquet of flowers are shaking.

“I wish not”

“Song Song!” Kang Joo popped out from the door way.

“Kang Joo ya, where have you been?” Ha Kyung stood up immediately, she almost cry. “I thought something happen to you guys”

“Oh, I’m sorry Song Song. Don’t cry” Kang Joo ran toward the bride and hugged her apologized.

“Dude, did something really happened?” Nam Soon asked to the unfocus Heung Soo who followed Kang Joo from behind. He looked quite. He looked like sleepwalking.

“Dude.  Sekki-ya!” Nam Soon shook his best-friend body until he got his attention. Heung Soo finally looked at him. His blank face changed into a bright smile.

“Dude. I’m the happiest person in the world. I’m perfect!” Heung Soo giggled.

“What the hell? Ya! Those are supposed to be my line today. What is wrong with you? And what the hell is that?” Nam Soon pointed to the black plastic bag on Heung Soo’s hand “Lee Kang Joo, what happened to him?”

“Forget about him. Get ready. Just dragged him off, Nam Soon ah”

“Ya, wake up! You are my best man! Go get back to your sense! Let’s go!”

-------

The wedding ceremony was going on very well. Heung Soo too finally focus on his role as a best man. As usual. The just got married couple are receiving a congratulate from the guest.

When the ceremony is end it’s time for the party. Nam Soon and Ha Kyung were sit together in the same table along with their classmates from high school.  Ji Hoon were shook his head when he watched Kang Joo brought back a plate fill with food.

“I think you are still hasn’t changed, Kang Joo-ya. Your apetite is even bigger after you married”

“Of course. Is that a problem for you?” Kang Joo fiercely answered.

“Park Heung Soo, stop her. Or she’ll going to die if she ate like that” Jung Hoo kicked Heung Soo’s foot.

“Kang Joo-ya. Eat slowly”

“Hmmm. I want more of this” Kang Joo pointed to the steak.

“You even haven’t eaten the half yet, and you want it more?” Nam Soon frowned.

“Fine, I’ll get it” Heung Soo rose up his feet and went to the food court. Soon later, he brought back the steak and placed it in front of Kang Joo but as soon she sniffed it, she screamed.

“What is this?”

“Steak”

“No, it’s not. It smells bad” Kang Joo pushed the plate off. Heung Soo took the plate and sniffed at it.

“It’s smells fine. It’s the same steak you eat, Kang Joo”

“No, it’s not. The smell is different from this one”

“No, Heung Soo is right. It’s the same. What is wrong with you?” Ki Deok bumped at her.

“Ya, don’t bumped at me! It’s different. I know it. It smell- urgh” Kang Joo closed with her hand.

“Wae, Kang Joo ya? Odi appo?” Ha Kyung held her free hand.

“I want to throw up. Excuse me” Kang Joo ran out the hall, leaved the rest with confused.

“What is wrong with her?” Nam Soon shook his head.

“Ah!” Ha Kyung too closed after she screamed.

“Wae? You want to throw up too, Ha Kyung ah?” Nam Soon spreaded his hands and examined his wife.

“Ya! Don’t you guys get it!” Ha Kyung smacked Nam Soon’s back so hard and looked at her friends confused expression, except Heung Soo who drank his wine in calm.

“Get it what?”

“Heung Soo, Ya. Seolma…Kang Joo is….”

“What?” The rest ask in union except for Heung Soo.

“Is Kang Joo…?” Ha Kyung looked at the smiled Heung Soo, he nodding too.

“Omoooo!” Ha Kyung closed again but this time she kept shaking Nam Soon’s body.

“Honey, I know you’re the smartest among us, so please tell me the thing I missed”

“Kang Joo is pregnant!”

“MWOOO?”

“Is that right, imma!?”

“Yes, guys. My wife is pregnant”

“Yaaaa! Why didn’t you tell us before!” Ji Hoon made a slight punch on Heung Soo’s stomache but then he hugged him. “Congratulation, sekki-ya! You’re going to be a dad”

“Chukkahae!” Nam Soon hugged his bestfriend who soon became father. The rest of the friends congratulate him too.

“How does it feel? knowing that you are going to be a dad?” Ha Kyung a bit. Heung Soo looked around at his friends faces, he smiled and answered;

“AWESOME!”

“Wooooooo! Congratz!”

“Thank you guys”

Then Kang Joo finally back to the table. She looked tired.

“Are you ok? Feel better now?”

“Eotokkhae. I threw up all my food. So I’m hungry again. Let’s get some…hotdog”

“Bwahahahahaha!” The rest of them laughing. Kang Joo was shock watching her friends were laughing.

“Go, Park Heung Soo. Go get hot fog for her. Palli” Yi Kyung pushed Hung Soo.

“Kang Joo,ya. If you feel want to eat pasta, don’t be shy to ask me anytime. I’ll give it to you for free” Ji Hoon said.

“Kang Joo ya, don’t do any head-locked again. Stop that habit from now!” Jung Ho said.

“Keep your temper down! Don’t bubbly too much” Nam Soon said.

Kang Joo looked at them, “What is wrong with you guys?”

“I hope the baby don’t have the same bad habit like the parents” Ki Deok said

Kang Joo got hint by the word ‘baby’ then she turned her head toward Heung Soo. “You tell them?”

“No. They figured it out themselves”

“Ya, eoteokkhae. I’m so shy” Kang Joo hid her face on Heung Soo’s shoulder.

“Congratulation ommaaa!” the rest were screamed in union. Made Kang Joo blushed and hid her face deeper on her husband body. Heung Soo laugh and hugged her tight.

 

To Be Continue…..

 

[A/N] Hello guys, I’m really sorry for the late update. My notebook was hijacked by my sister for the whole week so I’m not able to update. But here is the update now, hope you like it. This is the chap before the final. I’ll update the final chap ASAP, so please anticipate for it ^^

Gomawoo…