Revenge (Is Sweet)

School 2013 Fanfic

The next morning Kang Joo was preparing herself for the graduation ceremony that held today. When she adjusting her hair she looking at her reflection. “I should really grew my hair longer. So I’ll look more feminine” she her short hair. Then she frowning, “But it’s hard to take care of a long hair. Needed double suply of shampoos, must be brushing every minute….ahh!” she shook her head. “Aigoo. I can’t believe you made me like this, Park Heung Soo”

Then she heard a text message coming to her cellphone.

‘Kang Joo-Ya. Let’s go to school together’ – Heung Soo.

Her lips spreading in a smile. She texted him back.

‘Where are you?’ – Kang Joo.

“Kang Joo-Yaaa” her mom walked in to her room. She looked as beautiful as her daughter. She dressed on her best clothes to attend her daughter draduation ceremony, and she also looked younger and fresh because of those make ups Kang Joo has brought for her. “Aigoo, Omma dal neomu ippuda…” she reached Kang Joo’s hands and her hair gently. “You’re graduated from highschool. You grewn up now. And ready to leave me someday”

“Omma! Don’t say something that hasn’t happened yet. And beside, I won’t leave you. Never!” she hugged her mother tightly. Then her mother gasped softly and released herself, she looking at her in a teasing eyes.

“Kang Joo-Ya. Who is the handsome young man in front of our house?”

Kang Joo gasped in surprised, “He’s here?”

“Who is he?” her mom bumped her.

“He’s my friend Omma…”

“Just friend? But your face said that he’s more than friend…”

“Omma!”

“Wae? He looks nice. I don’t mind…”

“Omma! Don’t make me embarrassed!” she covered her face. Her mom witnessing her daughter turned  blushing she gigling. “Arasseo…Now, off you go”

“Omma, Kachi an ga? Let’s go together…”

“No. I won’t disturbing you two…” she teased Kang Joo again.

“Omma!” 

Her mom dragged her outside. Heung Soo gave her mom a bow as she showed up with Kang Joo. “Kang Joo’s friend, right? What’s your name son?”

“Ah, Ye. Park Heung Soo imnida.” He bowed once again.

“Heung Soo-Ya. Are you going to the ‘S’ University too?”

“Yes, I am” when he answered he glared at Kang Joo who starting to look embarrased. She frowning to her mom. Why does she asking him questions? She wondered.

“Really? Then please take care of our Kang Joo”

Oh-Ow.

“Yee. I will” Heung Soo answered to her along with a bow again and he looking at Kang Joo whose head was gazed down.

“Just be patient of facing her attitude. She could be stubborn and abusive toward her friends, but actually she is a nice girl…”

Aaaallright. Stop it mother!.

“Park Heung Soo, Let’s go!” she dragged Heung Soo by his backpack. Heung Soo could manage a farewell bow to Kang Joo’s mom before he was dragged away from her house further.

“Don’t listen to my mom” Kang Joo said as they made their way to school.

“Why? She just act like the other mothers. Worrying bout her daugther. And I really mean it when I said I will take care of you” Heung Soo looking at her with his smile. Kang Joo looked away in shy. “Im old enough to take care of myself, you know!” she snapped him.

“Arasseo…” he messing her hair along with chuckled.

“Yaaah!” she quickly nuddged his hand off of her hair, “I’ve put my best hairstyle for my gratuation photo. But you messed it up. Then I’ll look terrible!”

“Fine. I’m sorry” He grabbed her head closer and adjusting her hair gently. Kang Joo were frozen while she staring her face. In that moment, the romantic scene last night flashed on her head, but what makes her embarassed more is…the kissed. She pulled herself away and walking ahead. “Wae? Are you shy?” Heung Soo yelled at her back between his teasing laugh. Kang Joo didn’t respond. She just walking away with her hands covering her blushing face.

^_^   ^_^   ^_^

Nam Soon kept walking back and forth and taking a deep breath over and over again. Seeing him drown in an anxiety she also started to feel nervous. “Yah! Don’t keep walking back and fort like that. You make me dizzy!”

They were in the school lobby. Practicing their speech for the ceremony. It’s the first time for him to speech in front of people. In that situation, he totally regreted for being a class president. He should give up that position to Min Ki instead from the first place. “Don’t you feel nervous, Song Ha Kyung?”

“No. It’s just speech” she said coldly.

“Just speech, huh?”

“Yah. Kogjonghajima! You can do it. It’s not even a long speech”

“Hah. Easy for you to say…” He pouted. Then he stop his body and looking out at the school yard. He narrowed his eyes, wasn’t assured off what he saw. “Ha Kyung-ah, are they Kang Joo and Heung Soo?”

Ha Kyung too seems a bit unsure when she saw the two figure who walking side by side, joking around. Nam Soon and Ha Kyung are still believe that they were still on their quarrel things. So when they saw them seems get along again, they were shocked. Heung Soo and Kang Joo stoped their laugh as they saw the two friends of them staring at them sharply and crossed their arms. “Well, well, well. Look who’s coming…” Nam Soon staring at them one by one. “Get along again, Huh?”

“Kang Joo-Ya. What’s going on here?” Ha Kyung asked in her cold creepy face. Heung Soo and Kang Joo exchanging look then Kang Joo dragged Ha Kyung away to the upstairs. As the boys staring at the girls walked upstairs Nam Soon kicked Heung Soo feet hard. He winced in pain.

“What did you do that for?” Heung Soo robbed the sore.

“You two made up, I see” then she notice Heung Soo’s face full of tiny bandages attached on it. He scoffed, “She beat you up?”
“No.” Heung Soo frowned.

“Then who did?”

“It’s…the chinese guy”

“Oh-ho” Nam Soon mouth fell open, “Jinja? Well, you deserved it…”
“Eissh, I know imma” Heung Soo had full Stand up. “He made me realized that she also likes me…And yeah Im really stupid not to niticing it before”

“So, you two are officiall now?”

Heung Soo smiling in happy, “I guess so”

“Waaah. Hard to believe”

“So what bout you? When will you confess?”

Nam Soon looked at him and frowning, “To who?”

Heung Soo scoffed sharply, “To our vice president of course”

Nam Soon looked away then he sigh weakly. Ok, He won’t argued about it and deny it. He shrughed shortly, “Don’t know…”

“You have to move fast, dude before someone else get her”

Heard that Nam Soon staring at him in disgust, “Cih. Because you got girlfriend now, you speak and act like an expert”

“It’s not like that imma! Don’t you see what happened to me and Kang Joo because I didn’t confessed her for real, until his chinese friend come and almost take her away from me? I’ll tell you what, it’s hurt and tiredsome. I just don’t want you to repeat my mistake. So You gotta move fast!” Heung Soo lectured him accroding his own experience. But Nam Soon just shook his head, “I’ll figure it out later. Now, Im facing another problem. Speech” he walked away leaving Heung Soo staring at him in worried.

-----------------

“He really did?!” Ha Kyung squeling as she heard Kang Joo’s story about Heung Soo’s second confession and… “You Kissed?” she squealed harder made Kang Joo had to covered . “Be quite! Yes we did”

“How does it feels?”

“I don’t know. I can’t put it in words. But it was…sweet”

Ha Kyung leaned her back at the wall behind her, “Ah, Im envieous…” when she said that Nam Soon’s face flashed on her mind. Kang Joo noticed her sad expression. “Wae? Nam Soon hasn’t made his move on you yet?”

Heard that Ha Kyung turned to her quickly. “What is that mean?”

“Have he confessed to you?”

“Im not sure that he even likes me”

“You guys had spent times together for along the last semester. He always being nice to you. How could you wasn’t sure he doesn’t like you?”
“He being nice to me might think Im a pity lonely girl, he feel sorry for me”
“How could you say that? Im sure he don’t think of you that way”

“Ahhh. I don’t know. The stressed of wondering his feeling is worse that having an exam”

^_^    ^_^    ^_^

All student clapping hard after their headmaster finished her memorable speech. Then it’s time for Nam Soon and Ha Kyung to give a speech. It turned out to be they were voted as the best class and vice president of Seung Ri high, that’s why they have to speech. Ha Kyung looking at Nam Soon to make sure he was relax, and surprisingly He looked more than relax, he looked more confidence, and he smiling to her. Ha Kyung smiling as well.

As Kang Joo watching her two bestfriend giving a speech and beautiful poem she smiling. “They looked good together aren’t they?” he asked to Heung Soo who sat next to her. “Hmmm. They are” he responded. “Heung Soo-Ya. Did Nam Soo ever say anything about him likes Ha Kyung?” she asked in whisper. “He did. But He still wasn’t sure that she likes him too”

“Oh. It’s done then” Kang Joo claped her hand softly.  “Wae?” Heung Soo confused.

“She likes him too. So, he just have to confess”

“I don’t Know, Kang Joo-Ya. He still hasn’t an encouragement for himself to do that”

“But they even worked together to made us get along again, don’t they?”

Heung Soo smiled, “Yeah. I remember that?”

Kang Joo now silence in deep thought. Then she looked at Heung Soo, “Yah. Wanna do some revenge?”

-------------------------

“Say Kimchiiiii!”

“Kimchiiiii!”. The Seung Ri high students having their graduation photo together. Then they were hugging each other and hoping to meet again someday.

“Heung Soo-Ya. Why did you smiling as if you were holding a fart?”

“Noona!” Heung Soo snaped her noona when he taking a photo with Kang Joo, Ha Kyung and Nam Soon. He glared to Kang Joo who couldn’t stop snickering with Ha Kyung. Then click. It’s taken.

“Eonni. Take my picture with my mom too, please” Kang Joo handed her camera to Heung Soo’s noona.

“Aigoo. Like mother like daughter. You both are beautiful” she said as she looking at the result. “No. Im old. My daughter was the one who beautiful”

“She is, eomonni. And she is smart too. She even succeed to make my brother graduate this year, right Heung Soo” she turned at Heung Soo who staring at her in embarassed. “Noona…”

“Im really thankful Kang Joo-Ya” she now grabbed Kang Joo’s hands. “Ah, Im done nothing much actually” she smiled bashfully.

“Wow, Heung Soo. Got an approval allready?” Nam Soon bumped Heung Soo. “Eissh. Shut up bastard” He kick him short. Nam Soon laughed. “Ah, after this, let’s have some beers? Call” Heung Soo asked him in whisper, “Allright. Call”

Meanwhile Kang Joo and Ha Kyung taking pictures together. They laughing and hugging. “Ha Kyung-ah. Let’s have a graduation party”

“How?”

“Let’s go to some nice places. Having lot of fun!”

“Allright. Call!”
----------------------

Kang Joo and Ha Kyung were walking on the street when they saw a two familiar figure were having beers on the stairs near the abandoned building. “Oh. Aren’t they Nam Soon and Heung Soo? Let’s go near them” Kang Joo dragged Ha Kyung to go approaching the boys.

“Yah! It’s not dark yet. You two drinking beers already?” Kang Joo interupted made the boys turning at her. “…and while still wearing uniform too?” Ha Kyung chimed in.

“You girls are so fussy” Heung Soo took the last gulped of his beer and threw the can on the ground. Kang Joo nudged off him right away. “Don’t littered the environtment!”she yelled.

“What are you?” environtment activist?”

“You don’t have to be an activist to care about it, babo ya!”

“Eissh. You two hasn’t change at all” Nam Soon took a gulped too. Ha Kyung watching him in worried. Is he going to get himself in trouble? On his graduation day?

“Why don’t you go to where were you going? Don’t disturbing us. It’s mans bussiness” Heung Soo allready has another beer. “Ah, matta! Instead of having a beer and potentially get drunk here, wy don’t you two come with us?” Kang Joo snatched the beer from Heung Soo made he hissed at her.

“Where are you going?” Nam Soon asked.

“We will going to some nice places. Amusement park maybe, or cherry blossom park, or perhaps the Seaworld…”
“Why don’t you going with him alone…” Nam Soon motion his eyes to Heung Soo. “…and having your first date as couple together than tagging us along to interfere you two”

“That’s right” Ha Kyung nodded in agreement which soon enough made Heung Soo and Kang Joo staring at each other in embarassed. “Yah. It’s not a date. It’s graduation party. Please Come! You won’t regret it” Kang Joo pulled Nam Soon up. He gave up and stood up he looking at Heung Soo who still sitting, “Yah. You coming?”

Heung Soo nodded, “Allright…” he too rose to his feets. Kang Joo pushed Nam Soon and Ha Kyung to walked ahead. But she turned at Heung Soo quitely, raised her thumb and smiled. Heung Soo smiled too. Their plan to go one revenge is about to succeed

Because the day is still bright they decided to go to the cherry blossom park. Lot’s of couple comign too to have a date. And it feels like they were having a double date too. Then under one of the cherry blossom tree they took picture together.

 

                                                         http://i.imgur.com/9aiUKeO.jpg

Next place is the seaworld. Kang Joo were dumbfunded to seeing a big sized of rayfish swimming above them. “Wow. Look at that!” she mumbling more to herself. “Kang Joo ya. Look at that fish!” Heung Soo pintig to the little clown fish that kept swimming back and forth between its group.

“Ah, gyeopta” she was amazed. “It looks like you…” Heung Soo said smiling.

“Awww. You mean I looked cute?”

“No” He shook his head, “It looks like you because it wont swimming in ease like the others. It kept busying itself. Like you”

“Mwo? You dead!” Kang Joo starting to headlocking him again.

Meanwhile Ha Kyung seems dazzled by a starfish. She can’t take her eyes from it. “You like starfishes?” Nam Soon sked her made her woken up. “Ah, yeah. They’re beautiful”. She looking at it again. Nam Soon staring at her and said, “You’re too” then he walked away. Ha Kyung watching him walking away to the see sharks swimming. She was sure that he said something. But she couldn’t hear it coz he said it in a low voice. They she heard Kang Joo calling at her to take some pictures.

http://i.imgur.com/TdJXEil.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KZZmUXt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xlBlp3L.jpg

 

                They were on the souvenir store. Kang Joo and Heung Soo arguing about Kang Joo attempted to buy shark phone chain. Heung Soo threw it again into the basket “No. it’s too creepy”

“It’s cool. What bout you, huh? Mermaid? You’re weird!”

“Yah. I will buy it for you”

“No. They’re wasn’ t even exist, Park Heung Soo”

“Guys. How bout these?” Ha Kyung raised two wheels phone chain, one of it in black and the other is pink. “No!” Heung Soo and Kang Joo said in unison then they wandering around again. “Yah. It’s cute!” she pouted. Meanwhile Nam Soon were smiling in happy as he saw a bracelet In front of him. He glared at Ha Kyung who kept busying herself. It should be a perfect present for her, Nam Soon said to himself. A starfishes and corals chain charm bracelet.

http://i.imgur.com/RGyJj77.jpg

he paid quitely and he put it into his trouser pocket.

After that they went to amusement park. After they ride roller coaster and play some oef the other ride, they were standing in the rainbow line. When they were in line suddenly Kang Joo step out of the line and told Ha Kyung she need to go to the bathroom, the she walking out through the people.

“Eish. Is hard to be back in the line” Nam Soon looking to the head of people in line behind.

“She won’t be long” Heung Soo defended Kang Joo which made Nam Soon annoyed, “Yah. She was the one who eagerly to ride that thing. We should ride the coaster again instead”

“No way” Ha Kyung snapped him. “Why? I thought you like it. Remembering you were laughing than screaming”
“But we were just eat. You want to vomit all your dinner while looping around?”

“I Can handle that”
“Really? How?” she chalenged him. But Heung Soo pushed Nam Soon forward, “Yah. Move. The line getting shorter”

After five minutes passed and Kang Joo hasn’t come back yet Ha Kyung looked anxious. Until the group of four in frot of them got in the rainbow and next it’s their turn. Ha Kyung told the guide to wait because they’re still waiting for their other friend. “The people are waiting too, haksaeng. Should let the other group in instead?”

The crowded behind them started to complaining.

“No. You two get in” Heung Soo pushed Nam Soon and Ha Kyung into the rainbow. “We shouldn’t waste our turn”

“What bout Kang Joo? And you! Why you don’t get in?” Nam Soon snapped him. “I’ll go find her. You two enjoy the ride” Heung Soo motion to the guard to close the door then he vanished ito the crowd. “Eishhh! That stupid bastard!” Nam Soon just could only cursing at him and he glared at Ha Kyung who silence and looking out the window as the rainbow going up.

Heung Soo looking out for Kang Joo and he spotted her in the cotton candy stall. She couldn’t stop smiling like a kid as her eyes watching the seller rolling a big sized of cotton candy that might for her. Heung Soo snorted softly and stood beside her. “Oh” she gasped as she noticed him, “Are they in?” She asked. Heung Soo smile and nodded. “Great. Now let’s see what happen” She said as he receive the big cotton candy In childish smile. She walking while she took a bite. When she does that her whole body was hidden in the candy and that made Heung Soo couldn’t help himself from laughing.

“Yah. You had graduate from higschool now. But you still act like a kid” he mocked.

Kang Joo pulled her face away and took a big bite of it, “Why? I likes cotton candy. It’s looks like the clouds above”

“If the clouds are cotton candy, when it rains all of people in the world will suffering from a diabetic” Heung Soo made a joke and Kang Joo laughing at it, “Yeah. You right. Because the rain must tasted sweet all the time” she chimed in and took a bite of it again. While she still had her face behind the candy Heung Soo bent down and took a bite as well near to her face. Kang Joo eyes wide opened in shock as she staring at his face in front of her and he smiling mischievously.

“Y-Yah! Wh-Why don’t you buy for yourself! Don’t eat mine!” she pretending to be mad but she was embarrassed inside.

“Cih. You’re so cheap” he mocked her as his fingers pinched the melted candy that stucked on her nose. “Fine. Have it for yourself”. He hold her hand and led her walking through the people. Kang Joo herself, couldn’t stop to be happy and smiling. Her heart bloomed a flower. The butterflies in her stomach started to flewn around. She tighten her grip on Heung Soo’s hand and smiling.

Kang Joo and Heung Soo were watching the couple who were cheering in amusement because the boyfriend succeed to shot the ballons and gave the girlfriend a big heart shaped pillow in the dart game.

“Heung Soo-Ya. Get me the cat doll over there. Please…” she pointing to the cat head doll that hang above acrossed them. “No. I’ll get you the biggest doll over there.” he pointing to the biggest teddy bear in the corner. “Really? Chua!” she clapping.

“You need to shoot the biggest balloons over there without any missed” the owner told them. Heung Soo starting to aim the arrow. He got one. Second shot, he got it too. But for the last three chances, he missed it. The owner chuckling and gave them a little teddy bear keychain. Heung Soo handed the key chain to Kang Joo in guilty, “Mian…”

Kang Joo was mad at first but then she laugh, “It’s ok. Gomawo…” then she hooked her arm with him and then she dragged him to the photo box machine, “Let’s take some pictures”. Heung Soo posed in shy at first but then he too enjoyed it seeing Kang Joo who seems crazy about the camera. They shot three pictures. The cute couple pictures.

http://i.imgur.com/J1ORONQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/89vzkWK.png                                                         http://i.imgur.com/QMLNQrJ.jpg

“Here” Kang Joo cut one of the photos and gave it to Heung Soo. He received it in smile and put it in his wallet. Kang Joo do the same. As she opened her wallet Heung Soo peeked into it and saw a childhood picture next to her mom and dad picture. He sure that the little girl is Kang Joo and the little boy beside her must be, Wu Fan.

“Is that him? Your Chinese bestfriend?” he asked motion at the picture. Kang Joo looked at him in surprised, “Ah yeah. It’s when we were having our school picnic. My mom took it” she looking at the picture while smiling, her mind was in the noslatgic mode. And that makes Heung Soo annoyed a bit.

“You guys must be super close. You even still kept the picture in your wallet like that” He said rolling his eyes.

“Aigoo. Are you starting to jealous again?” she bumped him to make him stop his annoying expression. “He’s my bestfriend. Of course I still keep it. It’s the only picture I have with him”

“Yah. You like me more or him?”  Heung Soo suddenly asked that jealousy kind of question which made her staringa t him in disbelief. Then she put the picture of her with Heung Soo above the picture of her with Wu Fan, so now it’s only her photo with him that could be seen. She raised her wallet in front of his face, “Happy?!”

Heung Soo face change into an amusement. He nodded and messed her hair again. Kang Joo let out a sharp scoff and shaking her head seeing Heung Soo has changed into someone else lately. He was cuter and more aggressive. But still in his own way of aggressive. But she likes it. It proved her how much he likes her. But then her smile fade away as her eyes eying the ground. Heung Soo looked at her in worried. “What is it?” he asked.

“Ah, Anni. I just worried about Wu Fan whereabout now. He hasn’t call me since yesterday. He didn’t show up in the graduation either”

“Well, he might needed time to be alone after….you know, he was the one who told me that you likes me. He must be…sad, I guess” Heung Soo tried to comfort her.

“Yeah, that was also made me worried. He was also in a trouble now. He is a run away kid…”

“He ran away? From home?  To here?”

“Hmmm. Because his parents are divorced. That’s why he looking for me. But I couldn’t help him at all…” Kang Joo starting to looked sad then she notice Heung Soo was looked a bit shocked and perhaps, guilty as well . “But maybe you’re right” she quickly say, “He might need time to be alone, so I just wait for him to call. Or I’ll keep trying to call him”

“If he still hasn’t call you. I’ll help you find him. Cause, I don’t know…I owed him one”

Kang Joo nooded and hooked his arm again, “Gomawo…” then her eyes staring at the rainbow ride that going around. “How do you think our two friends doing?”

“I hope they’re going well”

^_^     ^_^     ^_^

Nam Soon is sitting awkwardly acrossed Ha Kyung. They haven’t  started a conversation yet. Ha Kyung was still looking at the window. She has no gut to looked at Nam Soon so she chose to distracted herself with the sightseeing outside.

Nam Soon cough softly to break the silence. “See, told you we should ride the coaster again. This thing is too slow” he complaining. “But I like it here” Ha Kyung said, “We able to see the whole town from here. It’s beautiful”

Nam Soon too trying to find the beautiful outside. She’s right. It’s beautiful. He could see the colorfull light from the theme park aunder and also the lights from the skyscrapers in the town. It’s getting dark so it’s feels like looking  at a Christmas tree. Then something poped on Nam Soon’s mind. Is now the perfect time? To confess? Is it the right place?. He fought with his doubt in hi heart. But somehow he feels if he don’t confessed to her at that moment he wouldn’t get another chance.

Then suddenly he heard her calling him, he quickly turned at her. She was smiling at him. “I forgot to tell you, that you were great at the ceremony. Are you sure that it was your first time speech? I din’t buy it”

“I became relax as I watching you beside me. Your relax made me relax as well. Thank’s Song Ha Kyung”

“I was pretend to be. If you found and see me nervous then we would ruin the speech, won’t we?”

She laugh. He laugh too.

“And also…I hope you will going well with the college. I heard that CHUNG University has lot sof preety girls…” she raised her brows and .

“So, Im lucky then” he back. Ha Kyung just scoffing soft and looked at the window again. When Nam Soon staring at her he demanded himself, allright it’s the time!

“Ha Kyung ah” he called and she turned at him, “I….”

Then suddenly they heard a heavy dropping watter above them. They looked outside. It’s raining. “Ah, Bi da…” Ha Kyung distracted by the heavy rain outside. Eissh, why this stupid rain coming right when Im going to confess?, he cursed at the rain. So, how could I say it meanwhile he probably wouldn’t hear it through the heavy rain sound. Then he saw something better that might could represented his feeling to her.

“Ha Kyung ah! I want you to look out to the window behind you in fove second” he yelled. Ha Kyung frowning at him. “Five…four…three…two…now…”

Ha Kyung do as he told her, she sweept off the fog on the window and then she gasped quietly. She was looking at the big red heart sign that coming from one of the theme park building under. It’s twinkling like a star.

“It’s my heart” Nam Soon said, “For you…”

Ha Kyung’s heart skip a beat as she saw Nam Soon kneeled ddwon and took her right hand and put the starfishes bracelet around her wrist. She looked at his eyes in front of her. “I like you, Ha Kyung-ah” He staring right into her eyes. She could hear himin that closer distance. Her heart pounding against her heart. She couldn’t say anything in respond. She was speechless. In happiness.

“I’ve been keep this feeling for a long time. It became harder to hide since I know that we couldn’t easily able to see each other again in the future. I just wanted you to know my feeling toward you. So, you don’t have to say or answer anything because Im glad just be able to say it to you finally. So, now you know” He inhaled and exhaled sharphly as he finished his confession. He smiled and ready to get up but then he stop by Ha Kyung sudden embracement. She huggeg him. And she cried too.

“I like you too…Gomawo…” she said.

Nam Soon was shocked, “Really?”. Then he could feel her head nodding on his shoulder. He wraped his hand around her too. They hugged for few seconds before Ha Kyung suddenly pulled herself away, then she looked at him. “I thought you don’t like me. I thought You being nice to me just because you feel sorry for me. Because Im a poor lonely girl”

“No. I never thought of you that way. Beside I was the one who thought that you might has not the same feeling for me, because you know how I live my life. Which was pathetic kind of life. And I don’t feel I was good enough to be by your side”

“We seems living in two different world and facing different kind of hardship. But once I knew you better I somehow envied of how you could live your life as you wanted it to be. Made your own decision. And in my eyes you are an independent young man. That’s why I like you. And I want to learn from you to made my own decision on how my life wanted to be”

“You can do it. Let’s do it together. And I promise that I’ll do my best in school from now on, for you?” he her cheeks gently.

“Eiii, don’t do it for me. Do it for yourself. Your future”

“I’ll do it for both of us. Call?”

She nodded, “Call”

They both smiling in happy. They felt so much of relief. Then Nam Soon reminding bout the bracelet

“Do you like it? You said you like starfishes. So I bought it for you”

Ha Kyung nodded fast and rapidly showing him how much she loved it. “I really loved it. It’s so beautiful”

“But you’re the most beautiful to me” He move his face closer to her. He held her both hand and kissed her. Ha Kyung closed her eyes as she feels the soft pressed on her lips. She too finally get the sweetest moment of her life.

To Be Continue….

**** Ah this chapter was quite long. And the pictures, I made my self except the bracelet picture (Googled it). Hope you like this chapter. And I hope Nam Soon's confession scene was good enough. Kamsahamnida ^_^